/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer season starts this weekend, what are you gonna watch /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Summer mecha.png (797KB, 938x912px) Image search: [Google]
Summer mecha.png
797KB, 938x912px
Summer season starts this weekend, what are you gonna watch /m/?

Will Symphogear AXZ make up for GX's faults?
Will Knights and Magic be good or will the CG somehow be worse than Berserk's?
Will The Reflection be as fun as Heroman?
Will The Irresponsible GalaxyTylor be any good ok I can't joke about that this looks genuinely bad
>>
>>15651415
>Knights and Magic
>An LN adaptation by 8Bit
Same studio that brought us magical wonders like Absolute Duo, Infinite Stratios, Tokyo Ravens, and Aquarion Evol.

>All the characters in the PV are kids having a great time
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
>>
>>15651415
Actually, Tylor looks like the only one on that list that's even worth watching
>Nymphoqueer
>generic isekai shit
>DEEN
I might give Knights & Magic an episode or two just to see whether it gets as over the top retarded as I'm hoping it does. The Reflection sound like something I'd only watch if I hear it was good after the fact, the premise doesn't grab me.

Is that all there is to look forward to?
>>
>>15651456
>Is that all there is to look forward to?
Summer 2017 is mostly sequels and romcoms. Not a whole lot going on this season.
>>
Knight's (Knight Is? Knight Has?) & Magic has our guys at Orange working on the CGI, it should look at least decent.
>>
>>15651456
>Actually, Tylor looks like the only one on that list that's even worth watching
Too bad it's a series of 5-minute shorts.
>>
>>15651456
>>15651472
I, for one, can't wait for Vatican Kiseki Chousakan
>>
>>15651415
As someone who reads isekai trash.

Knights and Magic is shit, protag seemed promising for a few seconds but he immediately turned into a shit.
>>
>>15651415
You guys keep me posted on The Reflection and Knight's & Magic. I have low expectations for both but I'm kind of interested.
>>
>>15651553
>our guys at Orange working on the CGI

Welp, that's as sure a sign of garbage as anything.
>>
>>15651415

I know I should know better, but I am fairly hyped for AXZ. I can't say no to more Symphogear.

And it can't be worse than GX.
>>
File: 1439461114243.jpg (318KB, 1678x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1439461114243.jpg
318KB, 1678x1716px
Symphogear is a must watch for me. Knights and Magic... not so much. I was going to give it a shot, but the more I hear and see about it, the less I care.

Call me crazy, but I haven't written off that new Tylor yet. A wacky modern take on Tylor could be fun. And worst case scenario they're shorts, so if they are god awful not much will be lost. I wondering if they're running these to see if another full Tylor adaptation would be profitable?

The Reflection actually looks super cool. I really like the character designs. The plot sounds kinda generic but I'm hoping it will be fun.
>>
>>15651415
The Reflection looks pretty cool
>>
Old Reflection PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khrWz6lkon4
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be an anime adaptation of Black General-san

What happened there
>>
>>15651415
Knights and Magic is garbage even without CG
>>
>>15651415
Made in Abyss has the Brigadoon/SamFlam writer attached to it as well as a robot boy.
>>
>>15651944

Cyclops?
>>
>>15651553
As someone who actually likes some of Orange's work, it still largely depends on the series itself. Like, they worked on that shitty Bahamut LN trash, and that remained trash regardless of what they did.
>>
I'll watch Symphogear definitely. Maybe the Tylor shorts and The Reflection. The only times I recall liking anything like "isekai" was MAR Heaven when I was like nine and Digimon Adventure.
>>
File: DDfPgnbUAAAe_yI.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDfPgnbUAAAe_yI.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15653447
What AA2 mod is that?
>>
>>15651415
I'll watch anything Captain Tylor.

>>15652962
>Brigadoon
I'm not prepared for the suffering.
>>
>>15651472
>Not a whole lot going on this season.
There's a lot going on this season if you have an open-mind and good taste
>>
>>15653748
/m/ wise however it's still pretty barebones.
>>
>>15651415
Holy shit. Stan Lee's Reflection actually became a thing.
>>
>>15651456
>Knight and Magic
>Where everyone ride Break blade tier of grunt unit to fight again Kaiju, only the main character ride a Super Robot tier robot, completely with flight capability, six arms, HI-Mat that fires homing laser because somehow being a Model Kit fag + being a programmer make you god tier at making robot.
>>
>>15651952
Is the animation style really going to be like this for the whole series? It looks awesome.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.