[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay im gonna tattoo my full back (im already inked on 50% of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: fss_ledmirage_manga.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fss_ledmirage_manga.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
Okay im gonna tattoo my full back (im already inked on 50% of my body) and i can't decide on what mech i want to shoose for this pieces because i love too much series. I think at the beggining of a FFS design and even her i do not achived to choose. so post your favourit mech.
>>
I would love to see Nagano weep when he finds out about his robot done like this
>>
>>15650657
Why do you fuckass hipsters constantly come here and talk about your mech tats. There is nothing more cringeworthy than splattering 'lmao haha so nurdy' across every nook and cranny of your body.
>>
>>15650667
He already has his Gothicmades, some dumb fat Gaijin getting a tattoo a design he drew 30 years ago on will just make him laugh
>>
>Getting a giant back Tattoo
>Not getting the members of NWA on your back in the style of Mount Rushmore
>>
>>15650675
for respond i do not have any skull on my body fuckers. i have mostly ornmantal shite and if i do it in the back its on purpose to not showing this to everybody but for me. if you are this dumb to believe that everybody with tattoo expose themselve almost naked in the street you need to go out and check by yourself dumbass.
>>15650667
that is one of the ugliest back tattoo i have seen. unfortunatly i can reach this level of crapiness i only work with top tier tattoo artist.
>>
Tattoo POOR IMPULSE CONTROL on your forehead. It will convey the same message, that being that you're a moron who should be avoided.
>>
Doublas
>>
>>15650678
im not only focused on FFS
>>
File: Gurdolin_Side_View.png (22KB, 497x419px) Image search: [Google]
Gurdolin_Side_View.png
22KB, 497x419px
>>15650657
>>
File: q.jpg (1MB, 2449x1944px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
1MB, 2449x1944px
Is pic related your waifu?
>>
>>15651102
Manga version can be.
>>
>>15651364
Because she's blonde?
>>
>>15650684
God damn you type like spaceboots. The fact that you seem unable to summon the attention and care to spend more than a minute making your writing presentable is very telling.

I would infer that you also probably don't care to make your body presentable - but that's obvious because you're a tatted up loser.
>>
>>15654833
Your just jelous
>>
>>15651102
Can't blame her. There's not much else to goddamn do in the terribly violent and remorselessly ascetic future of Gundam.
>>
>>15650657
just tattoo amaterasu's cross, way better than a design.
>>
File: KYS.jpg (31KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
31KB, 1300x863px
its a great idea

here is a recommendation that is sure to suit you and your tastes
>>
>>
>>15659408
that is one horribly crippled tattoo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.