[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1497615581728.jpg (123KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497615581728.jpg
123KB, 600x326px
You niggas let the thread die so I made this one.
Any other federation players loving the new units? The Hazel Custom is becoming one of my favorite units, and Unit 7 is damn cool too with that charge beam.
>>
File: ss_20170629_214334.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170629_214334.png
1MB, 1280x720px
bump
>>
Where the heck is all the interest? I visited /m/ A while ago. Did it just up and die or did it just sort of died out in the English community side. Also is there still anyone around on the Taiwan server?
>>
I've been interested in MSGO for a while, how do I go about playing it?
>>
>>15650363
>You let this thread die
Let me explain:
>>15651980
Because the game became shit. We used to have MSGO generals up all the time back when the game was fun, but now it's just a P2W game with terrible balance.
>>
>>15651998
Plenty of threads after The O, and I wouldn't say popularity declined after FAZZ.

It generally declined after Unicorn update, I guess we only had so long until it hit this level.
>>
>>15651980
yeah still quite a few people playing on taiwan
>>
>>15652188
I personally threw MSGO to the curb when they announced that the transition into Zeta would just be them adding non-OYW suits into the game without any separation between the eras. For a while we hoped that they would separate all that shit out, because it was so obvious that if they just started pushing Z and ZZ suits into the game it would fuck everything up. You can't balance that. It's the equivalent of trying to fight an Abrams with a WWI tank.

I tried coming back but getting into a game seemed to be really hard these days. I don't know what the population metrics are right now but they don't feel good. Wouldn't surprise me given that them doing this shit in the first place was basically a ploy to try and appeal to as many people as possible by including all the mobile suits. Unfortunately MSGO isn't Star Citizen or GBF, so they can't really subsist on that shit.
>>
>>15652234
There are still exceptions, like the Gigan and red GM Cannon being some of the best grunt suits, but you summarize it pretty well. I simply cannot use my Zaku IIF to the same ability, mostly due to the new knockdown mechanics though.

I don't feel like the population of the game has really gone downhill though. The Japanese whales that played with decks full of the Alex and GLA are still playing today with The O and FAZZ. They won't quit because of poor balance.

I still play though, and I do enjoy it. Perhaps it's just because I've played for so long. Even in this current meta, I can find myself scoring top 10 pretty consistently if I try for it, but usually I simply try to enjoy myself. I don't take it too seriously.
>>
I still play because I just like the source material, fucking robots from Gundam.

I wonder how Feddies are feeling about Ramba Ral Goufs everywhere.
>>
>>15652996
I cant hear you over the sound of my hazel glassing spacenoid trash from across the map. Holy shit why Is nobody using this suit, my god.
>>
>>15652996
>Ramba Ral Goufs
Haven't played this month but I know they reopened the EX gashcon, but damn the Ral goufs just tend to rip thru anything with their MG hand and their stun-melee combo is just so OP.

In all honesty I wish they'd just change the Ral's color scheme, maybe make it a darker blue or put decals on it so I can tell the difference from them and regular goufs. That'll give me enough of a chance to just turn around and run.
>>
Most dearest friends of mine can you recommend a free vpn for my self so I may try this most gracious game? I will be in your debt if you do so.
>>
>>15658227
mudfish. very easy, very cheap. you'll wonder why you ever bothered with shit free vpns
>>
I'm tryin to figure out this Qubeley mkII and the google sites page says to use HML. What the hell is HML?
>>
>>15658511
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://gow.swiki.jp/%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dfir%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2582%25AD%25E3%2583%25A5%25E3%2583%2599%25E3%2583%25AC%25E3%2582%25A4Mk-%25E2%2585%25A1&usg=ALkJrhhfMVBdRIQgvsm1-Xz37MWAXIoSrA

Does this fat arse link help anon?
>>
How did a game with such great potential get such awful management and a shit community?
>>
File: zeonteams.png (705KB, 584x1498px) Image search: [Google]
zeonteams.png
705KB, 584x1498px
nice fucking game
>>
>>15659166
Welcome to the show anon, are you new to this? I get the same loses on both feddie and zeek characters, did this feed your shitpost?
>>
>>15661289
>shitpost

I've been playing this game for some time and this isn't my first losing streak but it's certainly the longest I've ever had. You can drop the passive aggressive bullshit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.