[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GitS: Short Stories Collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

So I was at the B&N killing time and pondering whether or not I should blow money on the MG GM Sniper II they had off in one corner when I came across this.

Was this just silently commissioned and rolled out in the midst of the movie hype or did I just not get the memo about this?
>>
LOOK I KNOW BOOKS DON'T HAVE FLOOF IN THEM BUT THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PRETEND TO NOTICE THE 5 JAPANESE AUTHORS THERE ON THE COVER.
>>
>>15651041
I don't know who any of those guys are
>>
>>15651155
Not even Tow Ubukata, famous for, among other things, beating his wife so hard she apologized and didn't even press spousal abuse charges?

Tow Ubukata, the guy who helped ruin season 2 of PsychoPass?

Tow Ubukata, the principal writer for Fafner?

Cmon man how do you not know about Wife-Beater Ubukata?
>>
>>15651155
>he doesn't know Kafka
Someone tell /lit/
>>
>>15651190
I think the bug story Kafka was a different guy
>>
there are some new ghost in the shell manga too.
>>
>>15651186
Honestly the first I heard of him.
>>
File: Dubious Motoko GITS.jpg (13KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
Dubious Motoko GITS.jpg
13KB, 200x231px
>>15651041
No floof, no sale.
>>
>>15651190
>Someone tell /lit/
Wait, was Kafka a huge druggie or something?
>>
>>15652142
Fucking flooffags are the worst.

Go huff some hairspray why don't you?
>>
>>15652470
What ever could be perturbing you so?
>>
Man, this really flew under the radar. Here's a rather in-depth review in case anyone wants a better idea of how it is.

http://www.ganriki.org/article/ghost-in-the-shell-stories/

>>15653147
Sounds like a guy without floof in his life. I myself had anger issues before I discovered floof, but now I'm mellow.
>>
>>15653269
Very much the same. You just can't get into a rage about things when you've got cottony-soft floof to think about.
>>
>>15653269
Seems to be more 'Where's Motoko?' stories.
>>
>>15653309
>twins
>floofy
Their hair looks rough and scratchy and not soft at all.
>>
File: c5a85572e8c2ab06f5665853b9a9ddb2.jpg (159KB, 736x1736px) Image search: [Google]
c5a85572e8c2ab06f5665853b9a9ddb2.jpg
159KB, 736x1736px
>>15653313
My son, you have much to learn in the ways of the floof.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.