[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, are you waiting for new Galactic Vice episodes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 80s fashion.jpg (358KB, 1280x811px) Image search: [Google]
80s fashion.jpg
358KB, 1280x811px
Guys, are you waiting for new Galactic Vice episodes?
>>
>>15647829

That name always seemed odd to me given it's a show about Earthsphere cops in a setting where humans barely go beyond the Earthsphere in the first place.

That aside though I'm all in after the revelation Char's dad was possibly corrupt and helped push the very gangs and problems the guys are trying to expose and solve at the end of the season. I do wonder how Amuro's dad figures in to it, since we know he was a shady scientist and prone to dabbling in black market stuff.

I do find the relationship between Char and Quess a little too creepy mind. I know they're trying to push that he doesn't realise what's happening, but the writing legitimises the idea a little too much I think. Still, it's better than all the Amuro/Char shipper shit; those people are clearly crazy.
>>
>>15647879
Well, Earthspace Vice or Colonial Vice doesn't sound as good.
>the revelation Char's dad was possibly corrupt
In my opinion they're overusing this idea. They've been claiming that several major characters are corrupt, like DA Jamitov's crew. They're running out of ideas, I tell you.
>I do find the relationship between Char and Quess a little too creepy mind
Probably, they're gonna keep them as friends and introduce some other romantic interests.
>>
>>15647891

I like that they're going with the idea almost everyone is corrupt to some degree, even the apparent heroes ; though I guess protagonists is probably a more fitting term given that. Makes things feel not just more overwhelming and against the protagonists, but more real, or at least more lived in and compelling, that everyone in real power is on the take to someone and probably only in power in the first place because of it while the little guys trying to actually do something are mostly lost in the system because they won't play ball with all the shakers in power.

Also, Char is already basically stringing along and ignoring that lawyer Nanai so I wonder if they'll eventually have her get tired of his shit or will he realise what he's passing up in his obsession?
>>
>>15647899
Maybe you're right.
Speaking of Nanai. Looks like we should expect an episode where she's going to play some major part. Maybe about the time she was under Jamitov's observation.
>>
File: 61aYBffN6NL._SY550_.jpg (20KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
61aYBffN6NL._SY550_.jpg
20KB, 366x550px
>>15647829
>BIG G
>>
>>15647899
>he realise what he's passing up in his obsession
He still has that trauma from the early seasons.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.