[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cast.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
What went wrong?
>>
>>15647219
You were born
>>
>>15647219
Who is that blond dude? He looks like Kelly.
>>
>>15647219
>What went wrong?
Looks like it was a compression issue of some kind.
>>
>>15647229

He was supposed to be a main character in the series but following the director's change he was dropped from existence.
>>
>>15647235
But wasn't the change halfway through?
>>
On topic of 8th MS team: Anyone want to seed the episode 12 of [eg] 08th MS Team? As part of Nyaapocalypse, I'm going to upload 08th MS Team to mega upload since it looks like no one else has yet, but I never downloaded episode 12
>>
>>15647219

The story had a radically different change in mood. Near the end, the love story came to dominate everything.

Like, this is a show about a lighter version of the Vietnam War. The finale should have been a big battle and all the survivors complete their tour of duty, not Romeo and Juliet stuff.

Basically, everyone else ended up taking a backseat to the main couple, which is a really poor way of ending a war story.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (350KB, 1091x915px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
350KB, 1091x915px
>>15647229
Character from a 8th Team audio drama, which come with the original OST CD's, if I'm no mistaken. Not sure, but I think is something in those lines.
>>
File: 4me.jpg (310KB, 1088x903px) Image search: [Google]
4me.jpg
310KB, 1088x903px
>>15647983
There is also this reporter girl who interviews Shiro at some point.
>>
No traps
>>
>>15647219
>hey lets do a realistic grounded gundam show
>add tons of plot armor and convenience
>director dies
>shitty romance
it's okay but could have been great
>>
>>15647219
I tried rewatching it recently, but man even the early episodes haven't aged well. Shiro is too perfect; the objective of the story is pretty hollow (or at least minimally expounded upon), and the way it plays out is like a less fun version of Kelly's Heroes.

It seemed fun to me when I was new to Gundam, but it doesn't really stack up against the other entries of UC. I still like the idea of grunt centric stories, and as much as I dislike IBO its success should hopefully get Sunrise feeling more comfortable about exploring that sort of setting.
>>
>>15647219
bad hair day
>>
That being said, The Shuddering Mountain pt 1 was amazing. The fight between Norris and the 8th team is my favorite fight in the franchise after Char and Amuro in CCA.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.