[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was Chan's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: RIPasty.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIPasty.webm
2MB, 854x480px
No seriously, why would she recklessly take off and kill Astonaige, a character who had been in 2 previous series, to go out into battle and "save Amuro" while actually doing nothing except getting killed by a scrub like Hathaway?
What the FUCK.
>>
CCA is a shitty movie.
It only has good animation but that's literally it.
>>
The movie shouldn't have has any characters but Char and Amuro because literally everyone else behaved like such a humongous retard it's hard to believe they're even human beings
>>
Tomino women.
>>
>>15645659
>retards
>not human
Anon... I think I have bad news for you.
>>
>>15645628
I'm pretty sure it's a stray shot that killed him.
>>
>>15645659
That's pretty par for the course given Zeta.
>>
>>15645628
She's a newtype. Thats how they all are.
>>
>>15645628
>No seriously, why would she recklessly take off
Because she believe by then that Amuro need more Psycho Frame on field. For the most of the time, Amuro is pretty much alone in the field with the Jegans tried to keep up only to be shot down by Char. So she firmly believe that Amuro needed more support since Char was backed by Jagd Doga and the Alpha Azieru and worried that Amuro can't handled all of that by himself.

>kill Astonaige
Astonaige was killed by a stray shot.
>>
File: q.png (154KB, 905x494px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
154KB, 905x494px
>>15645898
>>15645699
>>
>>15645898
amuro was basically playing with Char the entire time.
>>
>>15645921
Your point being?
>>
>>15645921
>Wiki
https://youtu.be/ueNGEs0lE5Y?t=1h33m45s
Forgive the Thai audio, can't find it since Jewtube took down the vid.

>>15645926
It took a fuckhueg asteroid to finally make him break a sweat
>>
>>15645898
>>15645699
>>15645931
>>15645938
Upon second thought, you guys might be right.
>>
File: q.jpg (87KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
87KB, 854x480px
>15646015
Forgot pic
>>
>>15646015
Stray shots are responsible for a lot of deaths in Gundam. You should be careful when you are on the battlefield.
>>
>>15646066
death by stray shot/explosion is directly proportional to your distance to a named character.
>>
>>15646066
Stray anything in Gundam can kill you. That's why the named those mobile suits Astray, because strays are the most powerful killer in the franchise!
>>
>>15645699
No, Chan took that shot. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>15646899

I'm pretty sure the Re-GZ had no beam weapons left at that point, so it can't have been her. It's arm and beam rifle are gone, and the cannons are on the back weapons system, which has been seperate, so it should only have grenades, beam sabers and vulcans.
>>
>>15646899
Why would she fire on friendlies for no reason? She's not Hathaway.
>>
>>15647255
I still don't get why Hathaway just straight up murders her over a girl that he knew for basically a day and got dumped by.
>>
>>15647263
Because Hathaway was an enormous piece of shit and had no business being on the battlefield, much less out among other human beings.
>>
>>15647263
He had a murder boner from being cock blocked
It's easier to steal a MS than stealing a car or even a cell phone
>>
>>15647263
Murai didn't almost drown saving his life for this shit.
>>
>>15647308
Unless I'm remembering things incorrectly, didn't Hathaway not even get punished for straight-up murdering his own comrade on the field of battle? Given the ultimate goal of the battle I'd think that would wholly deserve life or execution.
>>
>>15647263
He didn't even really know Chan to be fair
>>
>>15647318
>didn't Hathaway not even get punished for straight-up murdering his own comrade on the field of battle?

The movie ends before we see an possible reprecussions. But I believe in the manga "The Man Who Could Not Ride the Rainbow" that the Feddies are using that knowledge to try and blackmail Bright.
>>
>>15647318
It gets entirely overlooked. Even in Hathaway's own novel he's busy stealing mechs and being a terrorist while Quess continues to give him the proverbial fuck you in newtype dreams.

I seriously also have no clue what Gigi Andalecia or w/e her name was...was supposed to do
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.