[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tylor remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I just found out this was happening.
Thoughts on this? You did watch the original Tylor, didn't you?
>>
>>15642384
I didn't watch the original but these designs look like ass
>>
>>15642384
I tried to years ago, but I was never able to find a good source
>>
>>15642384
It's all shorts. My expectations are rock bottom.
>>
Why would you remake perfection?
>>
>>15642384
>Thoughts on this?
uhh
I'm not sure

honestly if it's just shorts I might be more okay with it
so what is it, just some comedy bits in the novels' setting?
from the pic I assume this isn't picking up where the OVAs left off
>>
>>15642560
Well, shit. It's nothing then.
No point since it looks totally unrelated to the original series.
>>
>>15643105
>so what is it, just some comedy bits in the novels' setting?
The summary as given by ANN is the following:
>The new story centers on Banjo Ueki Tylor, and is set "beyond the distant future, in the even more distant future." It is long after the United Planets has declined, and the Empire has been destroyed. People have scattered all over the galaxy and lead peaceful lives on various planets. Banjo Tylor works in garbage disposal above the atmosphere of one of these planets, when he comes across a robot ship and finds a girl frozen in ice within. Suddenly, forces that are after the girl begin to activate all throughout the galaxy, as it is revealed that the girl is actually Goza the 168th, the harbinger of the galaxy's doom. Banjo and Goza set out on a journey to revive the United Planets, but nothing goes as planned.
>>
I actually have a lot of hope for this. One of my problems with the original Tylor was that there just weren't enough depictions of how his crazy luck would just accidentally cause something cool to happen. There was a little too much focus on the relationships Tylor had with his crew as opposed to what made the series unique

A series of shorts, however, would be a really good format for showing off Tylor's luck at work. That said,

>>15643903
>it's a completely different Tylor
Not sure whether or not this is for the best
>>
what was the original?
>>
>>15643903
might be okay
>>
>>15643911
>Not sure whether or not this is for the best
I think it is probably for the best. I doubt that anyone at this point in time really wants a continuation of Tylor character from the 90's. Not because we dont like it, but because so much time already passed to properly continue it. And because if the new stuff ends being good we can praise it, and if it ends being shitty, we can simply say that is not related in any way with the original anime.

Whenever i think on the concept, anime serie of comedic shorts, the first thing that comes to my mind is Luluco. So, is possible to do something funny.
>>
>>15644082
>Whenever i think on the concept, anime serie of comedic shorts, the first thing that comes to my mind is Luluco. So, is possible to do something funny
No.
>>
>>15644099
Is my guilty pleasure, anon. I can live with that.

Even more with Nobuyuki Hiyama screaming a stupid explanation of his character evil plot.
>>
>>15644082
>>15644099
>>15644127
Galaxy Angel would be a better comparison.
>>
>>15644159
No.
>>
>>15644170
Okay, so what's your idea of a good /m/ shorts anime (assuming you think there are any that are good period)?
>>
>>15643925
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.