[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 33

File: 91BWFWXqDCL._SL1500_-695x697.jpg (128KB, 695x697px) Image search: [Google]
91BWFWXqDCL._SL1500_-695x697.jpg
128KB, 695x697px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-25/

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
Thanks for the weekly dose of suffering, guys.
>>
Chihiro's Origin form is based on Glaucus atlanticus.
Nahana's Amazonz form is based on Portuguese man o' war.
>>
Figures as much.

Nanaha isn't the "first" Amazon. She's an origin because she's like Chihiro after being fucked by Jin.
>>
Is Wish in the Dark out yet?
>>
>>15642282
wrong rider anon
>>
Go to 24:34 and look at that fucking stunt fall.
>>
Maybe Overshit will go back to subbing Yoshihiko after this is over
>>
A - Alpha
M - Mamaru
A
Z
O - Omega
N - Neo
S - Sigma (Iyu)
>>
> wants Iyu to feel emotions.
> knows her backstory and still triggers her with it.

Sperglord efficiency at work.
>>
>>15642502
N why
A do
N bad things happen to good people
A
H
A
>>
>Be Chihiro
>Be one of the apex of amazons
>Can walk off many gunshot wounds like they were just bad weather
>Can preform physical feats such as morphing your body to produce a sword
>Can punch through concrete and flesh&bone with ease

>But can't get off a human made machine attatched to a girls arm and figure that a metal hook lying around can do a better job than you

Grats S2 you have the strangest and stupidest moment. Even if the excuse is that it needs to stay on so the medicine can work,they could just handwave that shit and say the stuff in Iyus bracelet is much stronger and potent
>>
>>15642503
Yeah I was laughing at it.

Chihiro you dumbfuck, everything you do ends up wrong.
>>
>>15642511
They could've wrote it off as Chihiro not wanting to hurt Iyu
but the fucker tried wedging a metal bar in there.

might as well use origin form at that point
>>
>>15642281

The "original" they use refers to the first strain (the root) of a new disease (the lysogenic cells).
>>
File: ripinrattles.jpg (373KB, 1280x720px)
ripinrattles.jpg
373KB, 1280x720px
>>
>amazons s1
>protagonist struggles with what they are and who they need to protect
>successfully saves dozens of amazons
>amazons season 2
>protagonist spends the whole season wanting corpse pussy and to be somewhat normal
>fuck literally everything up if he could fuck it up a little he fucked it up a lot
>>
>>15642566
Season 1: Haruka doesn't know what he really is and spends the season figuring it out.

Season 2: Chihiro tries to reject what he is and constantly fucks shit up

Jin just wants to fix the mess he created leading to a cycle of suffering.
>>
Being Jin is absolutely suffering. They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
Exactly my thought
>>
File: Hello Nanaha.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
Hello Nanaha.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Why couldn't we protect his smile?
>>
>>15642526
>might as well use origin form at that point

To be fair, so far he's never really been shown to have control over that form - he seems to just become it and then a little later he's back to normal and everyone around it is dead. Don't think he'd really be able to use it for a specific task like that.
>>
so is kurosaki dead
>>
>>15642615
You could feel the heartbreak when the realization hit.
>>
I know suit actors are well trained, but this guy is hitting the edge of a metal table with his lower back. It can't be good.
>>
Nagase has really bad timing if he keeps showing up after Chihiro kills people
>>
>>15642743
And yet he can never seem to figure out what's killing all those people.
>>
please, you can't do this
>>
They really shouldn't have done "New" Omega. It doesn't matter narratively and has been unimpressive si far.
>>
>>15642817
Neo Amazons belt is pretty much pointless story wise.
Its supposed to be stronger but Chihiro got bodied by Haruka and Jin who used old belts. Heck, he is actually stronger without using one.
>>
>>15642743
It's all to make him STRONGER.
>>
>>15642883

Saying it over and over won't make it true, nor will it make it any less fucking moronic.
>>
>>15642870
>>15642817

>story wise

Even in an "adult" series like this, Kamen Rider's first job is and always has been To Sell Toys.
>>
>>15642684

I KNOW. That poor guy! He lands on his head, too.
>>
>>15642870
That's the point though. Most of the time the transformation device is a means to make someone stronger, but in the case of Amazons he used it to make himself weaker. He wanted to hide his true nature using it. It's when he discards it that he is strong, but it's when he uses it he can pretend to be human.

Since as we saw with his fight with Jin, and with how Nanaha bodied Haruka, if he wasn't so desperate to not be a monster he'd have bodied them both.
>>
>>15642645
I think he might've survived the shitshow in the kitchen but he's more than likely infected anyway.
>>
>>15643003
where are we getting the "get stabbed turn amazon"

they only said they didn't screen after the incident, so maybe the guy just drank from a water
>>
>>15643004
Normally I'd agree with you (apart from the fact that it's a zombie movie staple) but not with that flashback and Kurosaki looking all worried right after.
>>
>>15643014
I mean, I feel like only Kurosaki survived being slashed by the tentacle, since everyone else got chopped
>>
>>15643004
It may not necessarily be getting stabbed. They had been shooting Chihiro during his rampage so likely some of his blood got into people's system in the confusion.
>>
>>15642645
He is on preview for next episode.
>>
>>15642891
it doesn't even do a good job at it, we've seen like 2 or 3 syringes at most
>>
>>15642502
its AMAZONZ
>>
>>15642563
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
see how all the flesh is missing in the bottom right corner of the pic?
>>
>>15643014
>tfw
>>
>>15643227
This is amazing schadenfreude. I hated this fucker and watching him get wrecked it great.
>>
This guy is sure glad his crew didn't engage in homosexual orgies.
>>
>>15642870
Neo Omega is stronger than Omega by the stats, but eh not like anyone pays attention to them.

Considering they're the gimmick of the Neo forms, haven't been seeing any blades and such recently.
>>
>>15642586
What if S2 is an elaborate PSA for safe sex?
Jin's last words would be "should've used a condom...."
>>
>>15643217

This is some Soldier of Fortune shit. Fucking RIP, Mole.
>>
>>15643192

Two. The yellow one is Neo, the white one is New Omega. The DX Neo Amazons Driver set comes with just those two, the new armband, and Maehara-Sigma's faceplate for the original belt.
>>
They look okay.
>>
>>15643248
>Considering they're the gimmick of the Neo forms, haven't been seeing any blades and such recently.

Amazons action director just hate belt gimmicks/weapons.
Even back in season 1, they were rarely used and didn't appear in the most important fight.
>>
>>15643300
From the same action director
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvRqBSr482s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ugmLiFfO8
http://eiga.com/person/214944/movie/
>>
>>15642566
>there's only 1 (one) protagonist in each show
Lol
Spotted the fucking retard
>>
>>15643232
>I hated this fucker
Why? He was the only one who told Chihiro not to bother getting boners over Iyu because she's a fucking corpse
and one of the only main characters who wasn't indecisive as hell too
>>
>>15643447
because we all know what happens to show that tries to have more than one

>GSD
>>
We need a Chihiro version of this.
>>
>>15642657

WHY THIS

>>15642684
>>15642964

padded suit and padded "helmet", similar technique was used in ong bak

https://youtu.be/F0e4xiii3U8?t=25s

>Many of the bad guys had weird hairstyles to hide their head padding. During the slow motion scenes, you can see them angle their head downwards to catch elbows on the tops of their heads, presumably where the padding was thickest.
>>
File: 1492661334027.jpg (43KB, 320x478px)
1492661334027.jpg
43KB, 320x478px
>I'll remind Iyu of the things that are obviously very sensitive to her and I've been told to not bring it up to her multiple times what could go wrong? :)
>Iyu reasonably flips her shit
>WOOOWWW WHY DID THIS HAPPEN HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WE JUST WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE :(((((((

Chihiro is such a fucking idiot I hope he dies next week. What makes it worse is that will more than likely not happen and Iyu will actually side with him instead of being understandably pissed at him for bringing up her death. I know it's really about her moving on and shit but that's not what Chihiro wanted he just projected his want for humanity onto her and didn't care about the consequences. Even if Haruka doesn't VIOLENT PUNISH him I hope they both blow up on his motorcycle when the armlet goes off.

Aside from that this season has been pretty enjoyable. It just bothers me that this series that really emphasized how there's no clear cut good guys and everything is not black white will more than likely have an ending that is black and white happy ending shit
>>
>>15643598
>>15643447
It's almost like Shirakura told Kobayashi "write it the way Inoue would!" after S1 got successful.
>>
>>15643904
You sure haven't experienced Kobayashi style MC suffering and bullying.
>>
Bets on how dark the ending is going to be
>Jin eats Nanaha, Haruka forced to mercykill Jin
>Chihiro and Iyu die together
>Kurosaki gets turned into an Amazon and has to be put down by his long haired friend
>Mamoru gets put down hard and it turns out he had his coin necklace all along and everyone cries like bitches
>Haruka asks to be put down and his sister/girlfriend does it
>Old man and Haruka's mom get away scot free
>Nagase gets unexpectedly killed off, he was a red herring protagonist all along
>>
>>15643948
>Kurosaki gets turned into an Amazon and has to be put down by his long haired friend
His long hair friend got hit by one of Chihiro's tentacles as well.
>Nagase gets unexpectedly killed off
He probably survives and ask who and what he fought for over the years.
>>
>>15643904
Nah, this stuff is trademark Kobayashi. Chihiro's crush was doomed from the moment Kobayashi conceived it, she loves the star-crossed lovers trope almost as much as Inoue loves his rivers.
>>
>>15643984

Reminded me that Kobayashi did the Garo anime.

Leon had a LOT of suffering. The dog died too, all for a barrel of grains.
>>
Where the fuck are my Brutal Punishes?
>>
>>15644038
This season it's all emotional punishes.
>>
>>15643852
The ultimate suffering in this show will be the audience's when Chihiro gets away with everything and everyone even remotely likeable dies instead.
>>
>>15642280
>Glaucus atlanticus feeds on other pelagic creatures, including the venomous siphonophore, the Portuguese man o' war

Well, fuck.
>>
god iyu's breakdown is the most heartbreaking scene in the show

haruka was right, let her suffering end
>>
>>15642891
Yes, but the toy integration for that belt hasn't been that good which is what people are complaining about. And Kobayashi is usually pretty good at this.
>>
>>15643852
> It just bothers me that this series that really emphasized how there's no clear cut good guys and everything is not black white will more than likely have an ending that is black and white happy ending shit
To be fair, this show is one the very little few examples of modern media trying to present a gray conflict that's actually gray. It earned the right to have that kind of ending.
>>
>>15643948
Hiroki is shown wearing his school uniform in preview.
He probably gonna survive and write a book about Chihiro and Iyu later.
>>
>>15644546
>let her suffering end
Not if Chihiro has anything to say about that.
>>
>>15643962
>Hiroki
>"fighting" for "years"

Haha as fucking if. He's done little besides enabling Chihiro's stupid shenanigans. Even when he was technically actively hunting Amazons himself, it was Chihiro who was doing all the work.
>>
>>15644608
Imply he is not some average nobody who's fighting his own parents to become some net celebrity.
>>
so where are the people in the last two threads insisting nanaha was always an amazon

now that they fucking spelled it out on screen that she was turned and this wasn't expected
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 318x159px)
images (2).jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>>15644546
CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU
>>
>>15644649
「たぶん」 (Probably}
something that makes people feel better
>>
>>15644812
people were acting like she was one in season one, which would make jin's heartbreak when it's confirmed, confusion on meeting her, and asking when this happened and all that make no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>15644827
Not as powerful as if the old chairman clarifies that they are all part of his experiment from the very beginning.
>>
So I don't get it. If Nanaha was already an Amazon from having conceived Chihiro, why did he take a bite on her?
>>
>>15645088
he didn't know
>>
>>15645088

Maybe Nanaha's Amazon-ness didn't emerge just yet when Chihiro was born.

That or I just thought of Chihiro taking after Jin and both of them being able to eat Amazons too.
>>
>>15645093
>Maybe Nanaha's Amazon-ness didn't emerge just yet when Chihiro was born.
Well, clearly. Amazons without the armband turn into mostly-mindless human-eating machines. We never saw Nanaha behave strangely, so she probably didn't fully turn until after Chihiro didn't eat her.
>>
>>15643962
>His long hair friend got hit by one of Chihiro's tentacles as well.
Nanaha is another origin, she has tentacles too and she wounded Shido...
>>
You sure do, Mr GoBlue.
>>
>>15644649
>spelled it out on screen
As if that meant anything. Most people talking about this show clearly haven´t watched it.
>>
The CGI in these tentacle explosion scenes look comical.
>>
This is like some darkgritty version of a Super Sentai finisher.
>>
>>15645264
Tbh these guys would make a pretty great gritty sentai team
>>
>>15644546
I really wanted her to scream at Chihiro and tell him that she didn't want to remember how her dad killed her family (and her) and that she hates him for bringing those memories back.

It would've been glorious. Can you imagine? The last thing she says before dying again, the last thing Chihiro hears coming from her lips, is the phrase, "I hate you."
>>
>>15645674
Probably will never ever happen.
because it's all JIN'S FAULT for making the cell's making the baby, making the jellyfish, making the infected people, plotting her death, and kek trying to clean the entire mess.
>>
>>15645113
she never had an armband

nana was never an amazon
>>
>>
So if I am reading the whole development right
>while they were sleeping outside, Chihiro took a bite on Nanaha, probably went amazon as well
>Nanaha went amazon halfway and turned invisible
>the thing the 4C team shot to pieces is Chihiro's molted carapace

Something like that?
>>
>>15645718
Was it 4C that came across Chihiro in the forest? I thought it may be Reika's faction or maybe Shido 'n' friends themselves. There's still a gap in the plot about how Chihiro got the Neo driver his energy slurpies, that would explain that. Chihiro ended up with Shido's tenants too.
>>
File: chi.png (640KB, 1027x588px)
chi.png
640KB, 1027x588px
>>15645718
>>
>>15645718
nana turned because she already had it in her system, but yeah she probably escaped during his feast
>>
File: 1466606027820.webm (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466606027820.webm
99KB, 1280x720px
>>15645744
Adding to that, how did Mamoru's faction obtain Chihiro's limb? You'd think whichever anti-amazon task group would've cleaned up the area and retrieved the arm. It's either
>nanaha somehow ran away with the arm in the confusion and gave it them.
or
>creepy old man deliberately delivering the arm to the Amazons.
>>
>>15645807
It's probably the other way around.
Chihiro was simulated by Nanaha's arm, and turned into Amazon. He didn't eat Nanaha. In fact it's Nanaha who bit him. It's Chihiro's arm that 4C has found, not Nanaha's. Nanaha already has her Amazon thing going on and she had Chihiro fixed and fled before 4C showed up.
She then works with Mamoru's gang.
>>
>>15645829
stimulated, no simulated
>>
You can basically guess how the next episode is going to go by the preview, at least in some parts.

Jin is going to obviously kill Nana, 4C is going to start turning while chasing Chichiro, Iyu is basically dead at this point, and both Jin and Haruka fight Chichiro. Jin probably dies in the fight, that's why Nana wraps him up in her wings
>>
>>15646028
I'm more under the assumption that Jin fails to kill Nana and ends up where Chihiro and Haruka are.

Then when Jin goes in for the kill, Nana shows up and the "wings wrapping around him" is more a metaphor for her killing Jin.
>>
>>15645709
>scat.jpg
>>
>>15645718
Yeah there's a lot that doesn't make sense in those flashbacks. If Nanaha was turned into an Amazon by the pregnancy then Chihiro shouldn't of had that craving to bite her. Amazons don't crave other Amazons. Also it's never really clear what there shooting at if it's not Chihiro or why his arm was left there when Amazon remain always tent to turn to paste or harden up and shatter.
>>
Just watched the episode, god damn. I was starting to lose interest around when Jin came back, seeing Fukuda and Iyu's mental breakdown really fuckin hurts. Can't wait for the finale now,
>>
>>15646117
oh and seeing Haruka and Jin seemingly team up to finally take down Chihiro sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>15646075
It could have taken a while for the cells to spread in her body.
>>
>>15643227
>tfw you realize you're probably an Amazon
>tfw the punk kid who ruined your Amazon killing is going to be a rider
>>
>>15645696
That's my point, since she never had anything to inhibit her hunger, if she had turned she would have gone full crazed Amazon, as she presumably is now. So she probably didn't turn until after Chihiro tried to eat her.
>>
>>15646075
she probably hasn't turned into one fully yet
>>
>>15646474
She acts different because she's a new type of Amazon that is able to produce new Amazons. She's a Mamazon.
>>
>>15646918
Jellyfish > クラゲ > 水母 > Mother of all water infected amazon
>>
>>15646984
Woah woah woah woah
Is that what that one scene with Nanaha walking into the sea was all about? She's a mom, she walks into the water, now she's a water-mom = jellyfish.
>>
>>15644517
>common name includes: "blue angel"
nanaha sannnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
So I'm guessing the order of events is
>Chihiro goes Amazon and bites Nanaha's arm. (Monster arms piling on Nanaha in the flashback)
>Nanaha's Amazon awakes and Chihiro reverts to back to his human form because she's not appetizing anymore.
>Jin arrives and saves Chihiro, who looks too old to be his son, from the Jellyfish Amazon and chops off her arm in the process. (Jin holding Amazon arm in flashback)
>4C arrives and rescues Chihiro thinking he's just a kid under attack.
>>
File: DAGdoBwVoAA2pOW.jpg (332KB, 1200x885px)
DAGdoBwVoAA2pOW.jpg
332KB, 1200x885px
>>
>>15647324
uh, you on the right thread buddy?
>>
Move over Wizard, we've got a new trinity of horrible Rider shows: Amazons S2, Kiva and Ghost
>>
>>15647338
S2 is the opposite of Wizard: An anemic slow start leading to a decent-to-strong last stretch.
>>
>>15647338
I'd say S2 is far from horrible though the ending may change it.
>>
>>15647338
>S2 is horrible
Except for Chihiro, it has been a fun ride,
>>
>>15647364
It's so much better after Jin shows up
>>
>Chihiro
>terrible
He has been training by Ishida for almost a year already. He is the next Odagiri, Ayano, Satou class actor after his debut work.
>>
>>15644670
>Jin loves chicken
>Chihiro also loves chicken
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH....
>>
File: PUNISHED JIN.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PUNISHED JIN.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>15644400
>>
>Iyu attacks humans
>Chihiro outright kills even more
Hope they die a slow agonizing death. Iyu already is thankfully.

Also Haruka's girlfriend should have shoot that bullet.

Mamoru can die in fucking hell too with the entire team bar Fuku.
>>
>>15648781
iyu at the very least was lashing out because she was made to re-experience her traumatic death

which was chihiro's fault. again.
>>
>>15648781

In the episode previews it looks like Mizuki's gonna HP Round the fuck out of Haruka. But as always, previews sometimes lie.
>>
>>15648920
I can't wait for Mizuki to fire the round into Haruka only for the last scene to be someone dumping a truck full of Aroma Ozone water into the city's water supply
>>
>>15647488
An amazon denied of his Nana-san
>>
>>15648936
I can't wait for them to reveal CIA is backing up Nozama's amazon project, just like in Shin Kamen Rider.
>>
Tonights the night of the final episode?

How many more hours until spoiler pics and the video leaks?
>>
>>15648920
Yeah but had she shot Iyu we the problem would be mostly solve with her and Chihiro dead.

Man Haruka's girlfriend is really bad at amazon hunting.
>>
>>15649074
6/30 12:00am JST
>>
>>15649082
Highest confirmed killcount of anyone this season
>>
>>15649100
She is effective.
1 shot and got a pentakill.
Bitch is saving for the high kill streaks goddammit.
>>
>>15649336
that one soldier who has the HP round is hilarious, couldn't aim for shit
>>
>>15649346

Not only could he not aim, when he could, it was fucking friendly fire.
>>
God damn at least drop some preview pictures on us or something Japan
>>
>>15649531
>everybody is too busy crying to spoil
oh shit, this is either bad or great.
>>
>>15649400
>>15649346
to be fair, it's hard to aim when a tentacle is stabbing you
>>
>>15649539
Good news, it's not out yet

12 more hours to go
>>
File: DDdKVtXUQAAdFuV.jpg (175KB, 1000x751px)
DDdKVtXUQAAdFuV.jpg
175KB, 1000x751px
>>15649531
Here you go
>>
>>15649680
who is that?
>>
File: のぞimages.jpg (63KB, 640x800px)
のぞimages.jpg
63KB, 640x800px
>>15649768
>>
File: howcanshebesoperfect.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
howcanshebesoperfect.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>15649768
best girl
>>
>>15649783

>Rare Footage of Nozomi actually smiling.webm
>>
>>15647338
I really didn't like S2 at first but I've been enjoying the last stretch more than I've enjoyed any part of S1 honestly.

Not surprisingly, it started to become a lot better when Jin showed up and it started focusing a lot more on S1 characters. Chihiro and Iyu weren't strong enough characters nor were their interactions strong enough to carry the first half and 4C wasn't even half as memorable as the original hunter crew.
>>
its out
>>
>>15650584
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06Y1RZH3T
>>
>>15649966
I honestly like 4C leader man more than how the original crew acted in the first half of the season, and still think he's one of the best new characters. But other than him and the glasses man none of the rest of 4C were even really characters.
>>
File: autistic birb.jpg (211KB, 1200x675px)
autistic birb.jpg
211KB, 1200x675px
>>15642268
>henshin to save people from monster
>end up killing everyone with tentacles
jesus, why is chihiro so bad at mamoru tame ni?
>>
>>15650643
Exactly the reason why people with super powers MUST BE TAGGED AND CONTROLLED. They are too dangerous to the normal people.
>>
>>15650637
well there's Akamatsu

but his offing reminds me of Atsushi from Animal Sentai Go Busters
>>
Where my spoilers at
>>
All the URL for older episodes on that site are dead.

Where can I download older episodes? I can't find an active torrent anywhere.
>>
>>15650792
Nyaa.si
>>
>>15650814
Appreciated. Found a working torrent for first 13 episodes. I haven't watched Kamen Rider for years.
>>
>>15649966
>4C wasn't even half as memorable as the original hunter crew
I miss the Extermination Team with their own fighting styles
4C just flails their ARs around, they don't even have bayonets for going up against man eating monsters
>>
>>15651116
I'll agree, but I will say that they only real hunting 4C does is against the Lysogenics, and they seem weaker in general. Being hurt and killed by conventional firearms, etc.
>>
>>15651116
4C has more cute boys, I like it.
Although it doesn't have a sexy, sweaty Pre-school teacher.
>>
>>15651536
You joke but there are plenty of JAV's just like that.
>>
>>15651544
I mean the chick from season 1's team, I think it is actually an orphanage not a preschool. IDGAF
>>
>>15651536
I wouldn't really call Nozomi sexy
>>
>>15651586
i'm gonna fight you.

you are not wrong.

But i will still fight you.
>>
>>15651977
Somebody get that girl a sandwich.
>>
I want Haruka to have a good ending, he's the only Kamen Rider in the entire show.
>>
>>15651999
That's the natural state of a human. We evolved as a species eating mostly small collections of fruits, berries, and very occasionally meat (which was hunted, couldn't be preserved, not seasoned until we discovered salt). That goes doubly so for Asians who didn't have access to nearly as much natural high carb resources because they settled in Asia. Even rice wasn't actually all that accessible, at least not in the amounts you see now in shows and whatnot.

Basically, humans were bound to be thin, especially women who didn't need rich diets because they didn't need to hunt.
>>
>>15652194
did you get that history from /a/
>>
>>15652156
>Jin
>the hero who wants to attone his mistakes but ends up fucking up everything because he feels showing that after all even after infecting himself with the cells or the monsters he created and wants to destroy was the most human of them all
>not a kamen rider
i'm slightly triggered
>>
>>15652237
that's not how humanity works anon
>>
>>15652240
flaws are human anon.

He he had the biggest human flaw.

He loved.
>>
>>15652243
kamen rider is about going beyond humanity's flaws

good lord jinfags are the worst, literally dindus
>>
>>15652257
kamen rider is about humans doing their best to save humanity or whoever needs protection.

Some might fail in the process, other might succeed.
>>
>>15642268
>Haruka now wants to kill Chihiro and Nanaha
>hesitates during the fight in the kitchen

Make up your damn mind, you shrieking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Rider.
>>
>>15652296
he hesitated because Iyu was showing emotion, also he saw the super demon form
>>
>>15652269
I thought it was more about using the power of the monsters that threaten humanity to protect it. There's always that link between hero and villain, where the bad guys are just what the Rider could have been. Kinda like if Mazinger fought against nothing but evil versions of itself each weak.

Jin is a Rider. Chihiro and Haruka too. They all use the power of the Amazons in order to do what they believe is right, only their beliefs on the subject differ.
>>
>>15652243
>>15652257
Not the same guy but: Jin literally says he tried to abandon his humanity.
>>
>>15652359
And he failed.

Didn't he?
>>
>>15652359
and the actor also explained in his tweet that Jin has already abandoned humanity when he was eating Nanaha's jellyfish tentacles last week.
>>
>>15652364
>>15652367
Was trying to iterate for the guy complaining about Jinfags.
>>
>>15652379
This is has to be the most divided about who is a real kamen rider series ever.

Nobody is ever going to agree.

Fuck it, i nominate Kurosaki.
>>
Still no chinese link for the last episode?
>>
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (61KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png
61KB, 1280x896px
>>15652390
FUCK the Chinese. We BR now

https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=54907

Omega wasn't painted in their colors for nothing
>>
>>15653382
Ai sim, obrigado anon
>>
for the way Tachibana talked in the end, it seems that the tatakae is not over yet
>>
>>15643962

Fudamori was shot by a severed hand, not hit by Chihiro's tentacles.
>>
>>15653916
Tachibana's starting up a new Sigma project. We're gonna have an army of undead Amazons in the next season it looks like.

>>15652317
Chihiro was fundamentally all about survival. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but the threat he posed just by existing was too great. I don't think Chihiro ever had any delusions about himself. He desperately wanted to live, but he also knew how dangerous he was.
>>
>Episode preview hyping up the 3 Riders clash
>Fight got skipped

That's blatant false advertising.

Also, I'm slightly pissed we didn't get to see full view of Chihiro's origin form.
>>
>>15653916
This just reminds me how dumb the whole "I can't get the armband off" thing was. Lop her damn arm off Chihiro,shit. She's a Sigma she can just regenerate it.

>>15654254
>We're gonna have an army of undead Amazons
Amazon creation was banned though so that doesn't make sense. I mean, it's the whole reason why Iyu was going solo.
>>
>>15655821
Tachibana doesn't care anymore. He's decided that all the Amazons must be wiped out through any means necessary. He announces the start of a new Sigma project. This is all shown in the stinger for the final episode of season 2.
>>
>>15655848
>>15655821
>>15654254

>Amazons is going full Zombie Apocalypse in Season 3 or the movie or whatever comes next

Do you think we'll get a new protagonist like we did with Chihiro or focus on the Season 1 characters again as they deal with this shit?
>>
>waiting for a proper rip of the credits song

I'VE BEEN WAITING 13 WEEKS

GIVE IT TO ME
>>
>>15658148
Kamen Rider Zeta new type of rider.
>>
>>15658205
You're pretty fucking retarded then, dude.
>>
>>15642268
WHAT Pun name will the next season's theme song have?

S1: ARMOR ZONE = AMAZON
S2: DIE SET DOWN = DAI SETSU DAN
S3: ???
>>
>>15658337
Why is that?
>>
>>15658364
It's been out for well over a month now.
>>
>>15658366
I'm not talking about Die Set Down. I'm talking about Iyu's song
>>
>>15658376
It comes with the OST, which will be out on the 5th.
>>
>>15653916
>No Chihiro belt.
Yes, Chihiro and Iyu are totally and completely dead. Honest.
>>
>>15658320
>Kamen Rider Zeta new type
>Zeta
>new type
Well played

>>15658988
The belt is just a transforming device. It's not nearly as important to an Amazon attempting to go straight as the armband which is what administers the medicine to suppress their urges.

Possibly even moreso for someone like Iyu. It's not clarified what hers does for her as a Sigmatype but it's probably big and that's a good enough memento to say she's dead also they're kind of retarded for leaving behind an item with Chihiros blood on it. Fucker is a biohazard,even if Jin didn't catch on that his blood infected the doctor.
>>
File: brock.png (24KB, 176x280px) Image search: [Google]
brock.png
24KB, 176x280px
>>15659046
>mfw when the cells mutates into an airborne virus infecting as much people like the common flu would becoming uncontrollable.
>mfw Nozama single-handily introduced the kaijins to this universe.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.