[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea's for a new Gihrens Greed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: Gihrens Greed.jpg (20KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gihrens Greed.jpg
20KB, 299x300px
Given how almost six years have passed since we have had a new entry into the Gihren No Yabou [Gihrens Greed] series, I was curious as to what /m/ would want to see in a new entry?

While I personally enjoy the gameplay system of Blood and Menace of Axis far more than what Shin Gihren No Yabou was trying to go for, I would actually like to see the Pilot/Commander mode from that game expanded upon, giving us Characters and scenarios from 0083 to Unicorn. For example...

Pilot Scenario: Jerid Messa
Initial objective: Stop the Argama unit from landing in Jaburo
Succeed: Jerid is Promoted to Captain under orders from Bask Om and is given his own combat unit to command against A.E.U.G.
Fail: Historical ending

Commander Scenario: Mashymere Cello
Intitial Objective: Destroy the Argama as it leaves Side 1 airspace.
Succeed: Destroy Argama. Any units left undestroyed will reward extra income. [Mark II, Hyaku Shiki and Zeta Gundam all reward 5000 income each, ZZ rewards 10000] All units successfully captured will be redeployed to the Enda Corps.
Fail: Historical ending
Special condition: Dakar occupied since Argama destruction, offer given to be converted into a Cyber Newtype.
Agree: Converted into a Cyber Newtype, Illia will be placed into your Enda corps. after defeating Glemy Faction and A.E.U.G, you will receive a bad ending.
Disagree: Mashymere remains an oldtype. Afer defeating Glemy Faction and A.E.U.G, will receive the best ending.
>>
>2017
>retards STILL say "Gihren's Greed"
>>
>>15641571
Indulge me, what exactly is the series called then? Most official sources have refereed to the series as such for a while now. Hell, the Singapore English translation of Sd Gundam G Generation Genesis outright has assets from the series under the Gihrens Greed name.
>>
>>15641587
>Indulge me, what exactly is the series called then?
Gihren's Greed.

Like most things Gundam, they fucked i up the first time around and ended up sticking with it.
>>
>>15641587
>durrr what does 野望 mean
>durrrrr what is the title of this game GIREN NO YABOU which is clearly taken from NOBUNAGA NO YABOU / NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION
>>
>>15641587
>Hell, the Singapore English
and the animus of our comrades...

what a damn itty operator mashed sweetened chestnut fella rubble pile
>>
>>15641511
Other than just adding in some new factions and characters (I.E, Thunderbolt events and units, Sleeves and Unicorn based events) Not really much else that can be added into the series outside of completely revising and changing the usual event chart which has been used since Blood of Zeon back on the original Playstation.

If the series was not completely tied directly into the lore and setting of UC, I could see them doing an offshoot into other AU's with the same gameplay style, namely Cosmic Era with the amount of assets and lore that have been built up over the years.
>>
>>15641858
Lol who cares weeb
>>
>>15641858
Autism speaks
>>
>>15642477

Ulube's Utopia
Zech's Zeal
Shagia's Scheme
Guin's Greed
Rau's Revenge
Durandal's Desire
Ribbon's Retaliation
Ezelcant's Eden
Flit's Fantasy
Cumpa's Commitment
McGillis' Machinations
Chocoman's Cravings
Rustal's Rationale
>>
>>15642477

>Cosmic Era's version of Gihren's Greed

I wonder if your Alignment is high enough when playing as PLANT could prevent a lot of things from going wrong

CE71

- Halt Operation Spitbreak due to discover of leaks (prevents massive loss on your side if you choose to halt it, but also executes Le Creuset for treason)
- If you halt Operation Spitbreak, Freedom's theft is prevented and Kira joins you if Alignment is 800+. Also prevents Alignment decrease from the whole Clyne affair
- If Alignment is 900+ and certain conditions are met, you get to choose to help ORB from repelling the Alliance attack and ORB + AA joins you
- If Rau is executed the plans of NJC won't be leaked and the Alliance is denied of nuclear weapons (Boaz won't get wiped out along with other benefits)
- Don't develop GENESIS to stop "Historical Ending" from happening (only available if the above condition is met, Golden Ending for CE71 PLANT is probably beating EA through conventional means and Junius Seven Treaty is signed)

Naturally if you play as ZAFT and EA you can also get the RAU WAS RIGHT aka Mutual Destruction Ending if certain conditions are met w/ Rau laughing like a mad man in your face
>>
>>15642477
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing an updated event chart, or possibly a better method of transitioning from time period to time period. I always thought the way they go from series to series was a bit janky.

I haven't played the most recent game though, because I was under the impression that it lacked the huge MS/MA library that Axis had.
>>
>>15641587
uh "野望" (yabou) is closer to "ambition" than greed... Greed is more like... Well I'm not sure. Can't be 物欲 since that's for more like material things. 貪欲 maybe?
>>
>>15643813
If they called it Gihren's Ambition people would probably just bitch that it should be called Gihren's Greed anyways. I think the latter is a better name given who we're talking about, even if it's not necessarily the most correct.
>>
>>15643605
I'd think that Spitbreak would be more of a spy level affair than an alignment one, though choosing to assasinate Cigel Clyne following it could be avoided at the cost of losing some moral.

Plenty of possibilities to work with though for both the Atlantic Federation and Z.A.F.T.

Factions:
[General Scenario]Muruta Azrael: Atlantic Federation
[
[General Scenario]Patrick Zala: Z.A.F.T
[General Scenario]O.R.B: Uzumi Nara Autha [What-If]
[General Scenario]Three Ships Alliance: Lacus Clyne
LOGOS: Djbril
Z.A.F.T: Gilbert Durrandal
Terminal: Lacus Clyne

Depending on how the game ends in CE 0070 will decide if you move onto the CE 0073 period with your leaders from that point. If the limit cap system from Shin Gihren No Yabou was removed, I would also enjoy seeing a return of the pilot and Commander scenarios as well.

Commander Scenario: Yzak Joule
Condition: Destroy Archangel with aid from the Waltfelt unit.
Yzak is promoted and is placed in charge of his own unit, capture all Earth Alliance Bases while plans to invade Alaska are prepped.

Pilot Scenario: Kira Yamato [E.A Ver]
Condition: Successfully land in Alaska
Kira Yamato is threatened with imprisonment for having knowlege to military secrets regarding the GAT series Gundams. Agree to become a pilot for the Archangel unit or face imprisonment.

Commander Scenario: Rau Le Cruset
Condition: Sink Archangel before it can escape to Artamis space.
Patrick Zala promotes Rau and orders him to continue in securing territories in preparation of the invasion on Alaska. If the Strike was successfully captured, it will be added to the Vasalia as a pilotable unit for Rau. Athrun, Nicol, Yzak and Dearka all form into a different unit.

Commander Scenario: Neo Rohonake
Condition: Successfully sink the Minervia alongside ORB allies.
Djbril orders Neo to continue purging Coordinator remants across the globe. After retaking much of the planet, a Destroy Gundam will be deployed to your unit for use.
>>
>>15644358

>I'd think that Spitbreak would be more of a spy level affair than an alignment one

Perhaps different spy levels could lead to different choices/outcomes prior to Operation Spitbreak, the reason why I thought it was an Alignment event since that was pretty much the point when the Bloody Valentine's War went straight to Hell in a handbasket

S: Find out about the leak and Spitbreak is halted by default, but Le Creuset is executed since the leak is traced back to him.
A: Find out about the leak, get to choose whether to halt Spitbreak or not. Le Creuset isn't executed since you couldn't trace the leak back to him
B or below: Everything proceeds as per canon

>EA General Scenarios with those two

I wonder if a Law(ful) Ending is even possible with them
>>
>>15644732
>I wonder if a Law(ful) Ending is even possible with them

If it was possible to acheieve such an ending for the Titans and Axis back in Meance of Axis, I could imagine Blue Cosmos/EA could be rationalized. LOGO's, maybe not so much.

Going off of events from seed from the EA's perspective...

[Choose to use the Cyclops System in Alaska]
Yes: -300 Alignment, 40+ Moral with loss of the Eurasian Branch of the Federation. Any Unit in JOSH-A will be deleted after the end of 4th turn of the battle phase.
No: +50 Alignment, Josh-A not removed from map.

[Choose to research Biological CPU's]
Yes (3000 cost): Shani, Orga and Clotho are added into the pilot Roster after 10 turns after activating. -100 Alignment.

[Expand GAT development plan]
Yes (5000 cost): Raider, Calamity and Forbidden are added to research list. MP variants and Custom Variant are now capable of being researched.

*If N-Jammer Canceler is acquired...*

[Deploy nuclear weapons against Boaz]
Yes: -300 Alignment, Boaz may no longer produce units, 80% of all enemy units in Boaz are deleted. Nuclear Mobius may now be researched.
No: +100 Alignment, Boaz will remain on the map following occupation.

[Invade PLANTS]

(10000 Cost): May now invade PLANT territories.

[On the start of Battle phase 1 of PLANT invasion...]

*GENESIS fires, destroying over 30% of any unit deployed into battle.*

Alignment above 800: Battle continues, Three Ships Alliance will enter into the battle as a third party force. GENESIS now appears on the map.

Alignment below 800 [Follow Archangel path]: Historical ending.
Alignment below 800 [Disbanded Archangel unit before Josh-A, OR Destroyed Archangel at ORB]: Apocalypse ending.

Not sure LOGOs would be handled, been to long since I last watched Destiny to be fresh on it.
>>
my idea would be english release

please rate my new ghirens greed game idea
>>
>>15644822

Would not using nuclear weapons against Boaz and having a high enough alignment prevent ZAFT from deploying GENESIS as they had no clue the NJC was leaked? Then again Patrick Zala was basically off-kilter at that point in canon, not using a lot of the superweapons might dialed him down

>>15645201

If there's ever a new Gihren's Greed game for the current consoles, it might be possible now since G Gen Genesis and SRW V have English releases (SE Asia) and they are an improvement over Moon Dwellers (non-crabstick subs). Then again:

>Plagued with DLCs

NOPE.jpg
>>
>>15646092
>>Plagued with DLCs

That practice killed a lot of enjoyment from Shin Gihren for a lot people, being forced to buy the other 50% of content through DLC's. Knowing Gihrens Greed at this point, expect to see the Hathaways Flash, Advance of Zeta and Sentinel units as paid content.
>>
File: ShinGihrenSpaceMap.png (1MB, 2303x1184px) Image search: [Google]
ShinGihrenSpaceMap.png
1MB, 2303x1184px
I saw in past Shin Gihren threads that somebody was able to take a large image of the blank Earth to use in guides and for adding translations, but is there a similarly blank map available for space? I don't know shit about data mining PSP games, but I assume there's a base image somewhere.
>>
>>15642630

>Rau's Revenge
>Durandal's Desire

I'd prefer Azrael's Avarice.
>>
>>15644822
honestly If your alignment is high enough there should be a way to keep the Archangel, As well as there being a way to keep Kira. Maybe a way to get Arthrun as well?
>>
>>15647221
I do imagine keeping Mu La Flaga and Murrue Ramius as being possible with high alignment, but Kira remaining seems a bit far fetched, Given the policies of Blue Cosmos in general, even with a high law alignment. I could however see it being possible to have the Three Ships Alliance appear as a friendly force at Jachine Due and following the battle, territories under the ORB/Three Ships Alliance will remain neutral until the PLANTS are occupied.

Moving into Destiny with a victory from the Alliance, I could see an internal civil war breaking out between LOGO's and Azreals Blue Cosmos, along with Z.A.F.T re militarizing in secret, leading to a three faction war. Once one group has been quelled, Terminal will appear and become an enemy faction.
>>
>>15647240
Yeah I get you, But what about the astray cast? Do they go along with the Three ships or are they based off high/low law alignments or are they just an event?
>>
>>15647260
Astray's events would begin around the same time as GAT development plan. If your spy level is high enough, you can become aware that four other machines are being transported to Heliopolis as well. After 30 turns pass following the Heliopolis incident, you will have the option to hire out Serpent Tail for around [10000] income to aid in Alliance Operations. 5 turns later, you will be informed of a skirmish at Atemis and that the unit you hired out has gone MIA, however you will gain the schematics to develop both the Red and Blue Frames.

Before you begin the Victoria recapture operation, you will have the option to recruit Rondo Gina Shaku as long as your alignment is below 300. If you agree to allow him to participate, 10% of all ZAFT forces at Victoria are killed on phase 1. Following the battle, you will have the option to allow Rondo to continue private operations or for him to directly join in Alliance Operations. If you allow him to continue working independently, you will be informed 5 turns later either of his victory [Serpent Tail events must have not happened] or his death [chose to recruit Serpent Tail earlier]. You will gain access to research the Gold Frame from this. If you do not deploy him, Rondo will remain with your forces as long as you alignment remains below 500, along with receiving a Gold Frame for your uses. No Research plan is given from this action.
>>
>>15647278
wow your good...one last thing how would you make shin join the three ships alliance during destiny?
>>
>>15647301
Not that guy, but I imagine that not killing his retarded girlfriend and having 1000 Law by a certain event in the story would be some of the preconditions.
>>
>>15647301

If we are going by losing him on the ZAFT side to them, then...

Condition 1. Operation Angel Down is authorized.
Condition 2. Choose to have Athrun arrested after Angel Down event ends.
Condition 4. Alignment below 300

Shinn will leave with Athrun, along with taking the Destiny Gundam with him as well. Shinn Asuka leaves pilot list.

How to keep Athrun as a member of ZAFT in Destiny...

Condition 1. Send Minervia reinforcements (Heine now on a mission) [Heine will be killed in action as a result on this]

Condition 2. Deploy Minervia to aid in quelling LOGOS activities in Berlin

Condition 3. Do not approve Operation Angel Down.

Condition 4. Alignment above 800

Condition 5. Decline Reys recommendation to have Athrun detained.

Athrun will remain with ZAFT. until Minervia is disbanded, he will remain a part of the crew's efforts in future missions.

Effects of having Athrun a member of the Minervia post defection arc...

Operation Fury: Archangel is successfully repulsed, Djbril is successfully killed in action before he is able to escape into space.

Requiem Laser attack: If Djbril is dead already, laser fails to attack PLANTs, no income or resources lost from attempted firing.

Deploy Mienrvia unit to run interference operations during attack?
Yes: Requiem is destroyed by Minervia unit, all units gain 50+ EXP.
No: Minervia crew disbanded, gain 1 Destiny Gundam, 1 Legend Gundam, 1 Impulse Gundam, 1 Zaku Phantom Rey Custom and A Minervia Class. 3 Destroy Gundams on the Lunar surface.

ORB counter offensive: Terminal and ORB launch a full scale invasion on the newly constructed Messiah space fortress. Repel them.

Deploy Minervia unit to intercept?
Yes: Terminal is routed, Kira Yamato is detained.
No: Minervia Unit disbanded.
1 Eternal [No pilot], 1 Archangel [Marrue Ramius], 5 Izumo-Class, 1 Kusanagi, 1 Strike Freedom [Kira], 1 Akatsuku [Mu or Cagali based on actions], 3 Dom Troopers [Tri-Star team] 6 Murasame, 9 M1 Astrays appear
>>
>>15647454
>No: Minervia crew disbanded, gain 1 Destiny Gundam, 1 Legend Gundam, 1 Impulse Gundam, 1 Zaku Phantom Rey Custom and A Minervia Class. 3 Destroy Gundams on the Lunar surface.

So Athrun would be the one getting the Legend, huh? Shame we'll never get another GG.
>>
>>15648627
Originally Durrandal had planned to have Athrun become the units pilot, so it only makes sense he would take it if he had remained with ZAFT as a FAITH member.

Who knows, it was quite some time since we a sequel to Overworld, so it is possible we could see a late Vita/PS4 entry. Not very likely, but possible.
>>
>>15647454

I'm just curious on what disbanding the Minerva Unit entails, do they just pack up and leave or you can just deploy them wherever and however you please instead of being a fixed group?

Will we get an option of not initiate the Destiny Plan?

>>15648734

The only thing that didn't is that could Athrun actually operate the DRAGOONs
>>
>>15648942
>I'm just curious on what disbanding the Minerva Unit entails, do they just pack up and leave or you can just deploy them wherever and however you please instead of being a fixed group?

The latter, disbanding the unit would just remove them from active duty and would allow you to actively use them again. Depending on when you chose to disband the Minervia will decide what kind of units you will get out of it. If the Minervia is destroyed in an event, you will receive none of the units, but the pilots will return.

In regards to the spoilered question, I would imagine it would be handled much like the Operation British 2 option for Blood of Zeon and Menace of Axis, allowing you to do a fatal blow on the ORB Capital in return for a huge chunk of alignment and potentially spawning in Terminal forces to attack both Requiem and Messiah. If successfully repeled, ORB can be attacked from space one time, destroying 50% of all forces in the territory.

Just for gameplay convenience, i'd say DRAGOONs would work under any pilot with the [Seed Factor] [Supernatural Spacial Awareness] and [Extended] skills, much like how Newtypes and Cyber Newtypes could activate Funnel and Bit-type weapons in the earlier titles.
>>
So what would be the best way of getting into these games? I barely know enough Japanese to play SRW.
>>
>>15650251
You don't really need to know Japanese to play GGreed games. You just need to have the menu translations handy, and there's a wiki that's basically only useful for looking at the full event trees for Zeon and the EFSF. Beyond that, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a katakana chart handy just in case.

Aside from that, the series is a fairly simple strategy game. Doesn't really take a lot of effort to play, but it's also hard to put down. Send help.
>>
マトモなスタッフがはたして残っているか?そっちが心配ですね、使えなくて当たり前が最近多いから
>>
>>15650251
If you plan to jump into the series, I'd recommend either Menance of Axis as your first [PSP/PS2 release] OR Blood of Zeon [PS1/PSP release]. Of all the games in the series, these are generally the easiest to pick up and play in a matter of an hour or two of learning the interface. Menace of Axis will take you all the way to CCA in terms of Machines and events, but lacks legitimate cutscenes and some of neat win/lose mechanics from Blood of Zeon. Blood of Zeon is limited to Zeta-era tech, but has cutscenes and an investment system that was removed from Meance of Axis.

Following those games, Shin Gihrens Greed is an alright game to go onto, or potentially the Sega Saturn original of the series as they both share the same gameplay style as one another.

If you enjoy all of these and are looking for more, the PS2 version "Gihrens Ambition, War for Space's Independence" is the hardest of the games to learn due to intense micromanaging and taxation balancing being needed to win the game. Its damned good though once you figure out the mechanics.
>>
>>15644822

>Not sure LOGOs would be handled, been to long since I last watched Destiny to be fresh on it.

Frankly the amount of changes for LOGOs/EA in Destiny it is basically a What If Scenario since you have to dial back a lot of its mustache twirling villiany

[Interfere PLANT's attempt to destroy Junius Seven drop]
Yes: -200 Alignment, loses 10% of your forces on Earth, Money, and Resource. Gain "Attack PLANT" option
No: +50 Alignment and no losses

[Uses Nuclear Weapons against PLANT] (If you choose to attack PLANT)
Yes: -200 Alignment, Neutron Stampeder deployed against you and you lose all Nuclear Moebius and Nuclear Windams
No: No Alignment loss

[Have Phantom Pain weaken Eurasia Alliance]
Yes: -100 Alignment
No: +50 Alignment, first of two conditons to prevent Eurasia Alliance to turn against you

[Deploy Destroy Gundam in Europe] upon receiving your first Destroy Gundam
Yes: -300 Alignment and loses the Destroy Gundam, Stella and Neo permanently. If you chose Yes on [Have Phantom Pain weaken Eurasia Alliance] Eurasia Alliance will turn against you upon ZAFT initiates attack against Heaven's Base.
No: +100 Alignment and you keep the Destroy Gundam, Stella, and Neo. If you chose No on [Have Phantom Pain weaken Eurasia Alliance] Eurasia Alliance will not turn against you.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things that you have to do too since EA in Destiny basically went full retard until the very end
>>
On another note, if you have the bright idea that you should try a Federation run of Shin Gihren using only conventional weapons, even on the easiest difficulty, don't. Do not do this. It was a curiosity I engaged in and I very quickly realized the folly of my ways, even while utilizing masses of Deep Roggs.
>>
>>15654353
Your idea's are sound enough, though I feel like most of the Yes options lack any real benefits long term, unlike some of the other benefits from the mainline series.

[Have Phantom Pain infiltrate Armory 1] (5000 cost)
Initiate plan: Seed Destiny Events begin, 3 turns after activating, you will receive a report noting that the Extended Corps successfully captured the Gaia,Chaos and Abyss and are preparing to retreat with them to allied space. Two turns after this report, learn that hit and run operations have ended in failure and that the unit has successfully returned to allied space.

Do not initiate: After 10 turns, learn that the units that had been spied on have been deployed into active duty. 1 Minervia, 1 Impulse, 1 Zaku Blaze Lunamaria Custom, 1 Zaku Phantom Rey Custom, 1 Gaia, 1 Chaos and 1 Abyss appear at PLANTS, ZAFT may now produce Gaia, Chaos and Abyss.

[Authorized Neo to intercept ZAFT forces at Junius 7 ruins?]
Yes: 1 turn later, learn that ZAFT forces are attempting to stop the colony and that Phantom Pain has backed off of attack operations, Junius 7 impacts Earth and removes 20% of all income and Resources. Evidence produced of ZAFT involvement in drop, increasing Moral by 20.
No: -50 Alignment, Neo objects your decision but still complies. Junius 7 damage limited due to ZAFT efforts, 10% of Resources and Income lost. Unable to produce accurate reports of ZAFTs involvement in the conflict, LOGO's forces the narrative on the people. -30 Moral.

[Authorize a preemptive strike on the PLANTs?]
Yes: -200 alignment, +20 Moral. Two turns after initiating, learn that the attack failed and that ZAFT has begun a full fledged counter attack on Earth. +20 Moral for enemy forces.
No: +50 alignment, 15 new units added to PLANTs Garrison.

[Request ORBs aid in attacking Minervia]
Yes: -100 Alignment, Alliance Fleet destroyed by Minervia. +50 EXP for all Minerva Crew.
No: Minerva escapes from ORB undamaged.

Cont.

Cont.
>>
>>15654353
[Have Phantom Pain intercept Minerva alongside ORB forces?]
Yes: After 1 turns, learn that Archangel had interfered in attack operations, but a crew member of the Minerva was confirmed to have been killed in action. Plans to continue attack proceed. Two turns after, learn that Auel and the Abyss have been destroyed. Stellar reported as MIA. +100 EXP for Neo, Sting and Stellar.
No: ORB fleet annihilated. Minerva crew gains +100 EXP. Minervia Unit disbands following this event and will return to active duty.

[If you chose to aid ORB forces in attacking Minervia, choose to retrieve Stellar?]
Yes: Stellar returns to Phantom pain
No: Stellar vanishes from pilot list.

(Condition 1: Destroy Gundam completed)
(Condition 2: Phantom Pain still active)
(Condition 3: Stellar retrieved)
[Deploy Destroy Gundam to Berlin?]

Yes: -300 Alignment, Berlin may no longer produce units, 80% of all units in territory destroyed. Neo and Stellar removed from pilot list. Berlin may now be invaded.
No: +50 alignment. May now invade Berlin. Minervia unit will appear to reinforce territory.

[5 turns following capture of Berlin, Durrandal makes a speach regarding LOGOS. If your alignment is above 700, no territories go rouge. If below 700, Eurasian and African territories will defect to ZAFT.]

[ZAFT begins invasion on Havens Base. Deploy Sting into Battle?]
Yes:Sting killed in action.
No: Minervia unit will reinforce ZAFT forces.
>>
File: m94_mb0010.jpg (492KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
m94_mb0010.jpg
492KB, 1074x1517px
>>15654840

I wasn't considering other more obvious benefits (especially in terms of financial ones) since Earth Alliance is somewhat similar to Earth Federation in terms of actual resources Thanks for the extra details though, but I always feel that they keep sabatoging themselves throughout the two BV Wars (and even in between) due to the alliance's structure of Atlantic Federation basically controls the EA.

- Using CYCLOPS in JOSH-A (SEED)
- The whole South America Independence War bit (Destiny Astray)
- Infighting against Eurasia Alliance (from MG Strike IWSP's manual)
- Destroy's European Rampage Tour (SEED Destiny)

This is why I feel that it might make more sense that you play as a General for the Earth Alliance where Law = stop Blue Cosmos/LOGOs influence and Chaos = allow Blue Cosmos/LOGOs influence

>>15654944

>The results for [Have Phantom Pain intercept Minerva alongside ORB forces?]

So are we combining both Phantom Pain + ORB vs Minerva skirmishes? Stellar MIA and Auel KIA are in seperate fights (ep 23 and 28 respectively)
>>
File: 8fe7b459.jpg (86KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
8fe7b459.jpg
86KB, 1280x721px
>>15642507
>>15642521
>>
>>15643829
retard
>>
File: Blue Cosmos.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Cosmos.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>15655194
>So are we combining both Phantom Pain + ORB vs Minerva skirmishes? Stellar MIA and Auel KIA are in seperate fights (ep 23 and 28 respectively)

I must have got those events mixed up. If that is the case, i'd say the Heine KIA event and the Stellar MIA event would happen roughly on the same turn. Two turns after you would receive the report that Auel was killed in action, along with the deaths of Orbs Admiralty. ORB would be treated as an allied nation by virtue of the alliance following Junius 7, allowing you to produce in its territories. It could be possible to have an event like this go down though...

*After Heine is Killed in Action and Stellar goes Missing...*

[Neo request additional reinforcements to pursue the Minerva and Archangel, deploy the Destroy Gundam to him?]
Yes: -200 Alignment, 2 turns after activation, you learn that the Minerva Unit was successfully defeated in battle and that your unit was able capture the some ZAFT assets. 1 Minerva and 1 Impulse added to Alliance Forces. Minerva forces return to active duty. Admiral Todaka now useable in roster. Stellar returns to active duty. 200+ EXP for Auel, Sting and Neo
[Alignment below 300= Yuna joins as a playable character]
No: Event proceeds as normal, 2 turns after activation you learn Auel is killed in action.

*If Minerva was sunk at ORB*

[Authorize use of the Destroy in Berlin]

Yes: -300 Alignment, Neo, Stellar, Auel & Sting are on a mission. 2 turns after choosing, 80% of forces in Berlin are eliminated, Berlin may no longer produce Units. Stellar gains +200 EXP, Neo, Sting and Auel gain +100 EXP. Following event, Phantom Pain is disbanded and you receive all units currently from it. 1 Destroy, 1 Chaos, One Abyss, and 1 Windam Neo Custom appear at Iceland.
No: +50 Alignment

Basically it would give the EA the same options that Zeon's "What if Ramba Ral received the Dom" or the Titans "What if both Four and Rosamia were deployed at the same time" option to deal with the Minervia.
>>
>>15655194
>This is why I feel that it might make more sense that you play as a General for the Earth Alliance where Law = stop Blue Cosmos/LOGOs influence and Chaos = allow Blue Cosmos/LOGOs influence

I'd agree, but I don't recall anyone else of note from either the Seed EA or Destiny EA with that much pull in the series compared to Azrael and Djbril.

Honestly though, I am wondering if they did make a product like this, how exactly would the time transition from Seed to Destiny go down? By Blue Cosmos's goals and plans, I doubt that the PLANTs would be allowed to survive, this meaning we would have an Azreal Blue Cosmos forces vs LOGOS as a whole.
>>
>>15656178

>Azreal Blue Cosmos forces vs LOGOS

I'm not particularly sure how that'd work either since in the settings Azreal / Djibril (leader of Blue Cosmos in SEED and Destiny respectively) belong to LOGOS, so an insurrection against LOGOs depending on how you finish in CE71?

Lawful Victory: PLANTs don't get nuked + GENESIS didn't fire on Earth, Junius Seven Treaty signed in Earth Alliance's favor. CE73 events will happen as "normal" when you caught wind on ZAFT develops Second Generation MS in secret. (Azrael continues as your General since he lives in this ending)

Histroical Ending: Azrael dies and Djibril takes over as General. CE73 plays out as per canon

Chaos Victory: PLANT is nuked + GENESIS didn't fire on Earth. CE73 plays out as Azrael tries to take over LOGOs as an insurrection (What If Scenario)

Mutual Destruction Ending (EA): PLANT is nuked and GENESIS fired on Earth, with Rau laughing at your failure. Some of the conditions to fulfill it:

- Acquire NJC and choose all the options that uses nuclear weapons on ZAFT and PLANT
- Defeat the Three Ship Alliance at Mendel (optional, but doing so means they won't interfere at Jachin Due)
- Succeed in nuking PLANT, but fail to destroy GENESIS before the third firing
>>
>>15658293

I'd imagine if the Alliance had an event chart, it would most play out as following [namely in regard to non-astray events]

[GAT Research plan] (3000 income)
Upon activation: Informed unit development has begun. Two turns following, you are sent initial data on the project and the 5 units umbrellaed under the project. Three turns later, get the option to deploy a test pilot unit to Heliopolis.
Yes: Archangel events begin, learn that 4 of the 5 GAT series units have been stolen. Rusty is killed in action. 1 turn later, learn heliopolis has been destroyed and that the Archangel and Strike are now on route to Artemis. Miguel is killed in action.
No: 3 turns later, learn that all 5 GAT units are stolen by ZAFT forces. 1 Aegis (Athrun) 1 Blitz (Nicole) 1 Buster (Dearka) 1 Duel (Yzak) and 1 strike (Rusty) appear in the plants. Two turns later, learn that some data was able to be salvaged, allowing you to research all of the stolen units.

*If Archangel mode is on*
[Archangel is requesting authorization to land at Artemis]
Yes: 1 turn after choosing, retrieve basic data on the Strike Gundam. May now produce Strike Daggers (Natural OS-Type) MS and General tech increase by 1. 2 turns after, learn Artemis has been destroyed by a ZAFT stealth unit, forcing the Archangel to retreat from the base.

No: -100 Alignment. 1 turn after choosing, Learn the Archangel has been destroyed and the Strike captured. Mu La Flaga, Murrue Ramius, Natarle, Sai and Tolle return to active duty. Kira now MIA.

*Archangel unit is still on*
[Order the 8th fleet to reinforce the Archangels voyage to Alaska]
Yes: Two turns after choosing, learn the 8th fleet has been annihilated, Archangel has descended into Africa. 5 turns later, learn that the Desert Tiger "Andrew Waltfelts" unit has been completely annihilated. 4 turns following, learn that Marco's Amphibious assault force has been destroyed as well.

No: Same as Artemis "No"

Cont.
>>
>>15659799

(Continuation of previous event)
Two turns following, learn a skrmish between the other GAT-types has led to the destruction of the Blitz. One turn following, learn that the Archangel has taken major damage and that the Strike has been fatally damaged in battle. Tolle is killed in action. Kira now MIA. Two turns following, Archangel will arrive at Alaska base.

[Disband the Archangel unit?]
Yes: -50 Alignment,
No: No change to Alignment

[Deploy Cyclops System at JOSH-A?]
Yes: -300 Alignment, +40 Moral to all units. If Archangel events occurred, Kira Yamato alerts enemy and allied forces of the Cyclops system. 20% of all remaining enemy forces retreat from base prior to detonation.
No: +50 Alignment. Archangel will go MIA following the end of the battle.
>>
>>15659903

>Archangel will go MIA following the end of the battle

I've seen this scenario come up a few times in threads like this but I can never figure out the reasoning behind it. You'd think not deploying the Cyclops would keep them from deserting. Also, I feel like you should get a free Buster Gundam out of it since they did recapture it following the fight outside Orb.
>>
>>15659943
More so for event convenience, personally if it did not mess so much with future events, i'd say having your alignment high enough and no choosing to use them as sacrificial lambs, you could potentially get all of the crew back in service. Hell, you might even be able to have them join alongside the ORB invasion route to successfully capture the Mass driver instead of letting it get destroyed.
>>
>>15659983

Fair enough, that makes sense. I mean, not so much the latter bit with Orb but yeah. Keeping the entire crew would be rather difficult I imagine since, for Kira at least, you'd have to make the decision super early. Sorta like how in GG proper, you can keep the White Base crew and their equipment so long as you disband them at Luna II. In the same vein, you could just disband the Archangel after meeting up with the 8th Fleet instead of sending them to Alaska, leading all parties involved to appear at the moon base. Oh, and you'd get to keep the one nice guy in the EA as well.
>>
>>15644732
If you can do it with Zeon and Titan I am going to say why not.
>>
>>15656178
That Revil Expy that got killed in early own. Halberton I think he was called
>>
>>15661323

The leader of the Alliance's 8th Fleet right? While he had a high rank within the Eurasian Federation, he definitely was not a major enough individual to lead the Eurasian Federation, unlike Revil [and technically Gopp] who quite literally were the central figureheads of the Federation. Still, I would not mind the idea of having Halberton being saveable and eventually defecting over to the Three Ships Alliance if your alignment is to low.
>>
i never understood, why is 野望 translated as Greed in Giren's series and not Ambition like the Nobunaga games?
>>
>>15663599

Halberton actually beings to Atlantic Federation and the major contributor in actually starting the GAT-X Project + Archangel (SEED Ep. 12), which is also why Garcia aka the guy in charge of Artemis wants to seize Archangel and the Strike due to Eurasia Federation lagging behind
>>
>>15641511
Made it not shit like the first one.
>>
>>15665646
Define "first one".

Are we talking the Sega Saturn version, or the Playstation 1 version?
>>
>>15663658
Gihren's Greed sounds really nice for one. Beyond that, like a lot of mistranslations or misconceptions in Gundam it's kind of just stuck around due to it having always been that way. Kinda like how a mobile armor in MSG was probably supposed to be called the Hermes, but they romanised it as Elmeth
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.