[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victory Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: img_1.jpg (126KB, 567x436px) Image search: [Google]
img_1.jpg
126KB, 567x436px
What the FUCK is this faggot's problem. He is literally killing ALL the waifus.

Also Katejina is dogshit
>>
>>15639115
>He is literally killing ALL the waifus.
They were trying to kill him too. Some people call it war.
>Also Katejina is dogshit
That's, like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>15639115
I found Katejina to be far more annoying than Shakti but it's technically not her fault since she got Cybered hard

Also I've been having nightmares wondering why my waifu Francesca thought it was ok to go give Katejina a hug
>>
>>15639237
>she got Cybered
Umm, source?
Make sure to include a single reference to the term cyber newtype in regards to her.
>>
>>15639415
my ass
>>
>>15639415
What are you so insecure about? There is no need to be so hostile EVERYTIME someone says she got Cyber'd
>>
File: 1340343-6675353.png (218KB, 623x609px) Image search: [Google]
1340343-6675353.png
218KB, 623x609px
>>15639115

>having a waifu
>>
>>15639115
His problem is he's worst Char and goes out like a total bitch.
>>
>>15640590
>worst Char
Katejina is Char. Chronicle is a moron who wears his sister's pantyhose on his head.
>>
>>15640603
Was it ever explained why? I remember something about Earth's atmosphere but I don't think that was it.
>>
>>15640618
Existential embarrassment
>>
>>15640618
He is a snob who thinks Earth's air is too unclean. Source: Gunpla manuals.
>>
>>15640635
>Source: Gunpla manuals.
He says it in the show too.
>>
>>15639115

Shit Char, Shit mask.

Like wtf were they thinking?
>>
>>15639115

The man died thinking he was the hero.
>>
>>15640582
>I hate it when people in my robot cartoons behave in a way I don't understand because it breaks my sense of immersion so I need to make up plot points to justify that behavior
What are you so insecure about?
>>
>>15640725
In what way?
>>
I just finished it. Why the fuck eas Katejina allowed to survive? She's killed so many of Uso's friends and just gets away with it. Does he even know she's still alive because only Shakti seems to know?
>>
>>15642162
because any kind of death is too good for her, and what the fuck do you mean she gets away?

she's been made massively fucking humble now, doomed to live out the rest of her days on the earth while blind with no friends or family or home or any kind of income or reliable assistance, she'll have to be a beggar

she cries because she recognized shakti's voice, knowing that she was still willing to help her after all the shit that she did
>>
>>15642162
She's under 18. Shakti used the Angel Halo to kill all the adults, including those old people on the Reinforce Jr who suddenly decide to sudoku for some reason. Market gets a free pass because she has a baby in her that's also under 18.
>>
>>15642171
Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>Retards think Crhonicle is a Char Clone.
>Not Katejina
>Blonde
>Have a thing for young boys
>Wear a mask to hide her true face
>Ruthlessly killing her friends and betray everyone
>Got super insane and wanted a last duel with Usso while the Angel Halo is busy preparing its mass genocide on all humans
>>
>>15642417
>living blind after losing all and being forced to be a beggar and possibly raped because all alone
>better than a swift death
yeah no
>>
>>15642162
>Why Katejina allowed to survive?

So she can live the rest of her lives knowing all the terrible thing she had done, all those people who call her as a friend and ended up killed by her will haunt her for the rest of her lives. Since she is a weak NT, she probably heard the harrowing voices every time she went to sleep, Fuck she mite even got raped by some people who survive the shit she threw at everyone.
>>
>>15642702
She has memory loss and is blind, how does any of that make her atone for what she did?
>>
>>15642681
>missing the point
What makes you think you the right to judge what anyone deserves?
>>
>>15642171
>>15642702
On second thought that's a pretty fitting end for her. No problems there anymore. I just wished the epic newtype ghost teamwork during the end of the final battle went somewhere.
>>
>>15639115
>Also Katejina is dogshit
I'll fight you nigga
>>
>>15639115
I don't see why people hate Chronicle so much, he's pretty much the only person in Zanscare who isn't a psychopath.
>>
>>15644416
I liked him until the last 5 or so episodes before he decided to be as much of an asshole than everyone else.
>>
>>15644428
Even in those last few episodes he's still not quite at the level of any of the Yellow Jackets towards the start of the show.
>>
Chronicle really was the closest thing to a sane person in Zanscare. Katejina was keeping it pretty well balanced for a while, but something about Uso's innocence and ability to resist the matriarchy really pissed her off. I don't know about her going all cyber NT, but her hatred of Uso just got deeper and deeper the longer it went. Then she pussy whipped Chronicle and it was over.
>>
>>15644416
He honestly was a pretty big jack-ass after the first ten or so episodes. I think he just kinda resigned himself to being a douchebag for the sake of Zanscare.
>>
>Blood-related to leader of antagonist faction
>Naively believes they're on the good side
>Generally nice guy
>Bossed around and manipulated by those around him

This dude was a Garma posing as a Char.
>>
File: 1428212131250.gif (340KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1428212131250.gif
340KB, 500x375px
>>15639237
>tfw Connie only died because of that retard
>>
>>15644872
>but something about Uso's innocence and ability to resist the matriarchy really pissed her off
Why do people fail to understand really basic characterization?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.