[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Capture+_2017-06-24-22-10-20.png (474KB, 533x469px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-24-22-10-20.png
474KB, 533x469px
Rustals Dainsleif spamming would have gotten him in trouble if caught on camera.
Also confirmed Dainsleifs are the thing that fucked up the moon.
>>
This is just sad haha why won't Nagai just let it go?
>>
>>15638678
Remind that if McGillis didn't pussy out the first time he would've won even if it was by climbing over the corpses of his men (who died anyway).

Bael by itself was too much for Rustal's entire fleet with the single exception of Kimaris Vidar. With Tekkadan's Gundams they could've just bumrushed the ships and killed Rustal on the spot. By being too safe they lost.
>>
>>15638705

You can't say it was 'too much for Rustal's entire fleet' when it killed about five Grazes out of an army of hundreds before Kimaris appeared, and I'm just saying that generally.
>>
>>15638678
>Also confirmed Dainsleifs are the thing that fucked up the moon.
That'd have to have been a large number of capital ship-sized launchers to make a meaningful dent. How fucked was the Moon, anyway? I don't remember it showing up in the show.
>>
>>15638851

I think like half the moon was gone. They must have been using colony sized Dainseifs. It's ridiculous to think that they took that huge a chunk using the ones in show. They'd have had to sit spamming them for years to make any kind of appreciable dent in a planetoid, and even then it wouldn't have been close to what was in show.
>>
File: ibomoon.png (220KB, 719x628px) Image search: [Google]
ibomoon.png
220KB, 719x628px
Moon
>>
>>15638950
Is that our only angle? It certainly could be half blown off, but it could just as easily be heavily deformed and a normal first quarter shadow. That terminator's about what you'd expect if the surface was very irregular and it'd fit well with the power levels we've seen in the show (though Calamity War superweapons could be thoroughly ridiculous).
>>
>>15638950
I never fucking noticed
>>
File: eggmansa2.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
eggmansa2.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>15638950
MORE DAINSLEIFS ARE COMING IF I DON'T GET THE CHAOS EMERALDS IN 24 HOURS
>>
>>15638918
>>15638950
>>15639093
>>15639426
It's not half gone or whatever you mongs keep going on about, it's just "damaged." From what we saw in the show it's just even more heavy cratered than usual.

Which Dainsleifs could have reasonably done in enough numbers, think Rods from Gods type bombardment from hundreds of units.
>>
It's just super cratered
>>
>>15638836
>Killing several Grazes and Reginlaze and sinking a ship.

FTFY

>>15638851
What did they do? Built a giant Dainsleif and shoot it at the moon?
>>
>>15639562

>several

Still about five, maybe ten at the most. One ship out of an entire fleet is hardly significant either.
>>
>>15639093
This. People keep going on about how the moon is nearly non-existant, you know what the fuck would happen to earth without the moon?
>>
>>15638705
>h-he could have solo'd every one guys I swear!
yeah that'd be so much better than what we got amrite? he's such an underdog who isn't afraid of anything and kills evil army man with skill and wit and pedophilia
>/m/ thinks the moon is half gone
you guys are really the bright ones holy shit
>>
>>15639616
well, the pedophillia part work with char
>>
>>15638950
This has to be the result of the earth's shadow, at least on the left half. Not even nukes could blow it in half, and Dainsleif are more about damage on impact not wide spread explosive damage.
>>
>>15638678
>Rustals Dainsleif spamming would have gotten him in trouble if caught on camera.
Makes sense, as he had all media removed from Tekkadan's base before dainsleif'ing them.

>>15638693
Fuck off menstruation/felcher spammer, you're just annoying more people than you are turning them against the show
>>
>>15638678
Also confirmed that absolutely no one cares
>>
>>15639568
In the span of 30 seconds and not a single person got a good hit on him. And that's just shown kills. They also do that gimmick where they show his thruster trail followed by tons of explosions. Fact is Gaelio was the only person even capable of touching McGillis, and if he had Mika, Guts, and the gay dude with him he would've won handily. That's not even counting his entire fleet. If McGillis really wanted to win he should've used the ships as shields against the dainsliefs to let the Gundams move into close range where by admission of people like Julietta and Isurugi normal people can barely track the movements of Gundams like the Barbatos Lupus. The mooks in grazes with dainsleifs would be slaughtered in close range.

>>h-he could have solo'd every one guys I swear!
>yeah that'd be so much better than what we got amrite? he's such an underdog who isn't afraid of anything and kills evil army man with skill and wit and pedophilia

>McGillis could've won by rushing Rustal with his fleet
>WOW YOU THINK HE COULD SOLO THEM

Are you retarded?
>>
>>15639676

>the gay dude

Who was busy being dead.

>entire fleet

The one ship left after his blunder and after almost every one of his subordinates died to a rain of Dainsleifs?
>>
>>15639686
I'm talking about the initial fleet battle you idiot. Based on his Bael's performance in his solo suicide run McGillis would've easily defeated Rustal's fleet if he did the same thing with his entire fleet in the first battle.

>The one ship left after his blunder and after almost every one of his subordinates died to a rain of Dainsleifs?
He left his Regulatory fleet behind for Rustal to collect into his own fleet like an idiot. Rustal even says not to target the Regulatory fleet because they're just following orders and they'll join Rustal like sheep once McGillis loses. Hell, even with just Tekkadan they probably would've won. They should've stayed in space or gone up with McGillis instead of waiting to die like rats on Mars. Even if it was McGillis, Mika, and Guts they would've been more than enough to quickly take down Gaelio and wreck the rest of the fleet, or have Guts and Mika take down ships while McGillis is fighting Gaelio.

Point is McGillis had the resources to win the battle even at a heavy cost, instead he decided to lose the battle and lose everything because he pussied out the first time.
>>
>>15639707

Well, ease up. I admit I forgot about the development concerning the rest of his fleet, as you mentioned it I do recall it. Apologies.

The ordeal is somewhat silly, I will confess.
>>
>>15639640
>yfw you comment because you care
>>
>>15639676
>if I rush their leader everyone will put their hands in the air and stop fighting me, the guy who just rushed their leader
Where have I heard of that logic before
>if I steal their symbolic weapon everyone will listen to me and accept me as king, the guy who just stole their shit
Why is Chocoman is shitposting on /m/
>>
>>15639707
>because he pussied out the first time.
That's the point. He was a delusional spoiled brat too immature to actually win.
It's pretty meta, actually. He got so convinced of his own grandeur, so convinced that he was actually A Char, that he ended up ruining everything for himself.
Textbook hubris.
>>
Why do people still think Mcgillis's plan since season 1 was just to get bael and stage a coup? Rustal forced his hand and McGillis was basically fucked from the start of S2. McGillis isn't that big of a moron he just got shit on by Rustal and robo Gali.
I feel for the former manlet. The adults managed to fuck him 1 last time.
>>
>>15639589

Is it anything close to what happens to Mar's atmosphere when the planet has a weak magnetosphere? Cause the show seems to ignore that one.
>>
>>15639979

I'm probably projecting my own personal explanation onto this - despite admitting that he hadn't thought of any alternatives should his attempt to take over Gjallarhorn by hijacking Bael be refused, Macky was so deeply entrenched in his childhood fantasies that he outright refused to consider any different solution to the problem and sought to justify himself.

With this in mind, he sought to take the Arianrhod fleet on single-handedly to stay true to his plan by different means, proving with force what he could no longer prove by 'right' - and I can't remember if he found out that Orga tried to sell him out to Rustal, but if he did that probably also had an effect on his thought process. Sure, he's a bit of an idiot, but his outlook is best expressed in his last battle with Gaelio - he's utterly convinced that Rustal's men aren't attacking him because they're being awed and swayed by the power he holds, a last act of self-justification when the truth is a lot plainer.
>>
>>15640015
ahab particle/waves or something
>>
>>15640034

> a scientist did it

Works for any Moon problems too.
>>
>>15638678
oh wow, who cares?
>>
>>15638950
Aww, I was wishing there was a Colony Laser sized Dainsleif.
>>
>>15639979
The dangers of buying into your own hype is a big theme of the show in general.
>>
>>15640015
Atmospheric stripping by solar wind is one of those processes that takes dozens of times longer than human civilization has existed. If you have the means to establish a breathable atmosphere in the first place, it is a complete non-issue.

Jeans escape still kind of is, though when I did the math on that it was on the "probably not a big deal" side of the grey area for gases we care about. Hard to be certain without way more complicated calculations than I can do.
>>
>>15640146
If McGillis really bought into his own hype he would've led a glorious charge and won. There's an ironic element in the show that the hype is kind true, and deviating from it fucks people up. Whether it was intentional or not, probably wasn't, I can't say. But when you look at McGillis the other family heads actually did concede to this nobody who's not even blood-related to the pedophile just because he got his hands on Bael. And the revolutionary fleet backed him in an armed coup for the same reason. The only reason things went to shit was because Gaelio turned up and revealed McGillis's villainous plotting, which only happened because McGillis lacked the conviction to murder Gaelio correctly.

Had McGillis stayed true to his cause he would've killed Gaelio, Rustal wouldn't have known anything about the plot, McGillis would take Bael unchallenged as the rightful ruler, and he'd be ruling over Gjallarhorn.

I'd say it's similar for Tekkadan who started looking for ways out after promising to back McGillis. Maybe McGillis did find out about the betrayal and that's why he went alone. But in any case they would've had a much better chance charging into battle alongside McGillis's suicide run than trying to run away on Mars, only to be hunted for the rest of their lives (which Nagai confirmed IIRC, he also said Kudelia probably wouldn't last long in office due to some shady ties).

I really can't buy into Nagai's claim that Tekkadan lost because they were evil and deserved it. If anything the message seems to be that you should follow through on your convictions without any hesitation, because if the protagonists had done that they might've come out on top.
>>
Isn't there a IBO manga called Steel Moon? Is that manga about the moon?
>>
>>15639616
>>h-he could have solo'd every one guys I swear!
Yeah, he could had, what's your point, mongoloid?
>>
>>15639948
Just because you're too much of a sheltered weeb to understand it doesn't mean its bad. I thank God for people like you and people who hate Nina, because thanks to you guys I know what an autistic person is like, and I'll never be as retarded as any of you.
>>
>>15640562
>no argument
>buzzword insult
>strawman
>high horse
I wouldn't be surprised if one of you obsessive Chinese cartoon experts write a navy seal-tier pasta in this very thread.
In fact it might have already been done, those walls of text didn't write themselves.
>>
>>15640584
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, see you next week.
>>
>>15638678
Who cares IBO is stupid anyways.
>>
>>15640722
no u
>>
File: 1448702541401.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1448702541401.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>15638678
They make no sense. Write a fucking novel, make a new OVA or another tv series otherwise let it go instead of just spouting worthless speculations after the climax of the series/
>>
>>15642291
Damn, that looks like your ex-girlfriend's face battered by pimples!
>>
>>15642291
Y so lumpy
>>
>>15638918
>>15638851
Dainslefs used nuclear payloads in the calamity war.
>>
>>15642209

That wouldn't be a good idea. According to all the stuff we're getting from extra materials, everyone fails or dies miserably.

It's probably better to leave it where it is.

I'll add that there is now literally no hope of rising up against Gjallhorn / Rustal, who holds all the cards. What are they going to do, dig up three more Gundam Frames?

The revolution has come and gone, and it failed. Like, they even made sure to remove Bael's cockpit block and lock it down so no-one could do that shit again.
>>
>>15642590
really?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.