[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the blu-ray rip for the second half of G Gundam ever released?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1475268211483.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475268211483.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Was the blu-ray rip for the second half of G Gundam ever released?
>>
>>15638365
Sure was. Unfortunately RX was unable to finish it, but XPearse did.
>>
It looks like it's been through a lot of noise reduction
>>
>>15638446
Xpearse isn't exactly known for quality
>>
>>15638446
>the mech in the background

How do you guys watch this shit
>>
>>15638630
>the girl in the foreground
That's how.
>>
>>15638633
If you're going to try and convince him you should at least post best girl
>>
>>15638667
But he did
>>
>>15638469
At this point, there aren't many options left. BunnyHat only pays attention to toku for the most part, Kaixe Rho is busy, RX is retired (for real this time), Iznjie Biznjie hasn't done much recently and OZC is worse at doing cel-based anime. Take what you can get and all.
>>
There's xPearse's release. His releases in general aren't bad but they lack dat grain. People shouldn't expect RX quality from everyone but hopefully more people try to get the best quality possible instead of trying to cripple releases for people
>>
>>15638446
>noise reduction
Never did anything like that. The quality is due in part to my mediocre encode (though I have changed and improved my settings for better video quality since then) and optimising for file size and quality which is what I think is most important. But that's just me.

Then again, the image quality for G wasn't exactly the greatest, and don't go by OP's pic because that's from the clean OP which was a higher mm like usual.
>>
File: 1497840438741.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497840438741.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>15639303
>(for real this time)
He'll come back for War in the Pocket right?
Just like he did with Victory, and G?
>>
File: hat-coat.jpg (55KB, 917x516px) Image search: [Google]
hat-coat.jpg
55KB, 917x516px
>>15640446
>>
>>15638365
Does it matter?
>>
Since no one has posted it.

https://pastebin.com/4sKjnyZ9
>>
>>15640446
No, he has hung up his coat. For good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.