[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Universe 3.jpg (96KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
Universe 3.jpg
96KB, 635x357px
Look at these guys.

Somehow, I expected a bit better from Toriyama, he used to draw some sick machines. I guess I should have taken Magetta as an example of what to expect.

The scientist looks pretty cool though.
>>
>>15638304
Why do you that's all Toriyama?
Maybe it's Toyotaro
>>
> take a look at Super episode summaries for the latest episodes out of curiosity
> Frieza is back
> again

He's gonna be back every three arcs and menacing Goku with some new form isn't he?
>>
>>15638304
We don't actually know the character designer of most new fighters for this tournament.

>>15640107
He's actually forced to fight alongside Goku and the others right now.
>>
>>15642341

The episode summaries say that lasted about two episodes during which he wasn't actually fighting with them in any way before he revolted, trapped Goku, killed a load of people and is making a deal to fight for a different group with his own goals in mind. So unless the summarise are flat out lying (always possible) it doesn't sound interesting. Even if they are, it just makes him one more in a line of once villains working with Goku, and honestly, it's just kind of boring.
>>
>>15642398
He attempted to plot with other universe that sent assassins after him, but had to cut the call since it was taking too long and Beerus arrived.

The tournament is moments from starting and he's still with Goku's team now.
>>
Frieza being forced back in so soon really gives the vibe that this whole thing is phoned in. I was gonna hope back in at some point, but this is a bit disheartening. Why would they have written RoF to end that way if they still wanted to use Frieza?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.