[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho Zaku Mark II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 28

File: image001.jpg (258KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
258KB, 850x1200px
What do you /m/en think of Daryl's long awaited upgrade
>>
>>15638299
D-don't worry
The gunpla will fix it!
>>
>>15638299
>>mfw while Amuro is fighting the Agguy there is another Agguy fighting an entire team of ground Gundams and another team of Thunderbolt Agguys wrecking everything with fancy laser eyes and missile arms.

>>He was a good friend.
>>
Another zaku variant.

Yawn.
>>
It's just a Zaku II with slightly wonkier proportions that they will probably change for the plamo anyways. How unremarkable.
>>
>>15638324
8th ms team takes place alongside regular UC continuity, Thunderbolt doesn't.
>>
>>15638299
It just looks like a shittier Zaku.
>>
>>15638368
I usually don't root for zeeks, but when it's amphibious suits, something in me changes.
>>
>>15638324
>Agguys with fucking laser eyes
>>15638352
>Thunderbolt doesn't take place along regular UC continuity
The amphibious portion of Thunderbolt takes place post-OYW and the team is using extremely customized Acguys for their ops. Hopefully when you claim that the continuity is different, it's not because of this scene.
>>
File: 1498155369411.jpg (1MB, 1955x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1498155369411.jpg
1MB, 1955x2800px
just a J type with more verniers and different/less armor

since the backpack seems to be the same, I hope it has new weapons or beam ones
>>
>>15638299
ThreeA Zaku? Pass.
>>
How can you manage to make something as simple as a fucking Zaku so goddamn ugly?
>>
>>15639441
>Zaku
Well, there's the problem. They started with trash and somehow managed to make it even worse. I'm not sure how, but they pulled it off.
>>
File: Zaku_2_fz.jpg (552KB, 2000x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Zaku_2_fz.jpg
552KB, 2000x2893px
>>15639441
By forgetting about FZ.
>>
>>15639456
See, with the FZ, I can at least say that it stuck to the core "Zaku" bodytype, but the Mk-II's incredibly wonky proportions and ugly detailing (why does every area around a joint look terrible?) really make me queasy.
>>
File: Zaku.jpg (61KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
Zaku.jpg
61KB, 717x538px
>>15639450
>There are people on /m/ who don't like the Zaku

I didn't know it was possible to have taste this shit.
>>
>>15638299
Looks dull.

Io's Thunderbolt Gundam when? Hopefully it will be more than a FAG reskin.
>>
>>15639505
it's going to be a FAG re-skin he already said he wants more firepower
>>
>>15638299
Looks like it skipped Leg Day.
>>
File: image014.jpg (293KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image014.jpg
293KB, 850x1200px
Reminder that Daryl is a traitor
>>
>>15639986
Billy will probably fight him later piloting a NT MS
>>
File: 3CNixIk.jpg (992KB, 1982x1399px) Image search: [Google]
3CNixIk.jpg
992KB, 1982x1399px
>>15639986
>>
>>15638299
Looks like it would have a greater range of motion than a normal Zaku, but at the price of weaker joints.
>>
>>15639995
Spoiler me. Who blew the dolos up?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 770x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 770x538px
>>15639492
The extended armor bits on the back side of that model's forearms are so fucking sexy, and the armor plates on the fingers look nice
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 306x400px
>>15638299
I don't really like how the extremely robotic elements clash with the Zeon aesthetic, Zeon suits have always had rounded surfaces similar to cast steel used in old tanks, Federation suits on the other hand look like they're wielded together from lots of flat plates of rolled homogeneous steel, I wouldn't mind seeing elements of this design on a GM.

>Mangaka fills the Gundam with round bits and the Zaku with blocky bits

What did he mean by this?

To go a bit off topic, lets make this a general Zaku appreciation thread.

Am I the only one who really loves the long forearms and the head cables connecting to the backpack rather than the back of the head on the monkey Zaku?

I really want to see those two elements combined with the normal Thunderbolt Zaku II, but with an MSV desert Zaku spike shoulder.
>>
>>15641339
monk spies stole all the submarines and blew up Zeon's biggest Earth base

Zeon is done for if they don't have any space bases
>>
>>15638387
Thunderbolt is its own continuity
, look at the kits.
>>
>>15641377
The mk 2 is not a zeon suit.
>>
>>15641421
Explain.
>>
>>15641450
Interviews before states that the Thunderbolt was set in an alternate UC universe. Too bad it's quite old I can't find me anymore.

Also, just look at the details of the story, the setting, technology and the mechanical detail of the mobile suits. You can clearly say it is not that timeline where our Canon-Amuro lives.
>>
>>15641450
If you just look at a kits box, it has a century emblem. Tb kits have hg thunderbolt, uc has hguc
>>
Thunderbolt is a alternate universe of UC? No I don't believe that to be true.
>>
>>15638299
I bet the detachable vernier pack was taken from some support craft. The only thing special about it is the control method. It's just a regular Zaku without the pack and subarms then.
>>
>>15641472
>Just look at the details of the story, the setting
Zeon and Federation forces fighting near the very end of the One Year War at a destroyed side? Seems fine to me.
>the technology
Subarms isn't really that fancy of a technology, Anon. They're arguably not even good subarms either. They just kind of do basic shit and that's really all there is to them. They're also mounted on the backpacks, so it's not like these GMs and Zakus are purpose built for the Thunderbolt sector. They use the backpacks and are slightly modified to better withstand the goings-on of that area.

You say that it's really clear, but aside from the A Baoa Qu invasion where all the Feddie mobile suits were Thunderbolt versions for some bizarre reason, there's not really any conflict. I'd maybe give you the laser post and the ground sensor on the Acguys, because that shit was a bridge too far for me. Everything else was hardly any stranger than half the other side story stuff that's totally canon. I mean, I don't see people talk about how 08th MS Team isn't canon, and look at the shit that happens in that show.
>>
>>15638387

Thunderbolt isn't canon numb nuts
>>
File: j2sz6abnw4rr3ka8.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
j2sz6abnw4rr3ka8.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>15641479
>Thunderbolt is a alternate universe of UC?

movie trilogy is canon
>>
>>15641442
Nor is a Marasai, but it still has the same aesthetic.

The psycho Zaku MK II is still a Zaku, and the blocky shit looks pretty ugly combined with Zaku stuff, if it looked more GM or Gundam like, or just did it's own thing entirely, it'd look much better.
>>
>>15641493
>>15641479
Look to
>>15641477
Sorry, no debate to be had
>>
>>15641521
>Sorry, no debate to be had.
Do all Gundams exist in the same timeline as Turn A?
>>
>>15641526
What does it say on the kit box, you turbo retard.
>>
>>15641531
I'm looking now.

Hm. It seems to have this picture attached to it. What should I make of this, Anon?
>>
>>15641540
Nope, not on the box.
>>
>>15639986
Wait, what? Peg legs is a monk after all!?
>>
>>15641493
P-Reuse device doesn't exist in original canon. That's why both sides are getting nuts to get new types and making others cyber new-types.

There is no South Sea Alliance in original canon. Neither mention of it in recent Gundam series.
>>
>>15641531
Are you disabled or something? Or just plainly blind? Maybe you know nothing about Gunpla at all.
>>
>>15641635
>P-Reuse device doesn't exist in the original canon.
That's fair, but I don't know what happens later on in Thunderbolt. If it's a 0083 situation where everything is erased it wouldn't be an issue.

>There is no South Sea Alliance in the original canon.
In the original fuck all happens between 0080 and 0083. Again, I don't know how it ends, so if the SSA is just some blip rebellion that gets quashed it could easily fit into the events that lead to the Titans being formed.

I'm not saying Thunderbolt definitely isn't canon, I'm just not seeing why it needed to be separate. Wasn't an issue for 0083, 0080, 08th MS Team, or that CG side stories OVA series I suddenly forgot the name of, so it seems like it would be pretty easy for them to handwave the goings-on of Thunderbolt so that it fits into the canon.

But whatever. Just Bandai things I guess. Half the shit they do doesn't make a bit of sense.
>>
Aren't the suits in Thunderbolt way higher performance and more absurd than suits from the same time period in standard UC?
>>
>>15641659
It's literally because Bandai wants to experiment with marketing alternate universe timelines that still appeal to UC fan sensibilities.
>>
>>15641673
Their backpacks have additional propulsion and verniers, and they have those subarms to hold the shields that they need to avoid getting blown the fuck up by debris.

Beyond that, not really.
>>
>>15641682
Then why are they so much higher performance?
>>
>>15641697
Dunno. Same reason why beams in Unicorn are high-heat laser beams?
>>
>>15641673
The zakus and GMs don't seem all that different other than having tons of extra equipment bolted to them, the full armor Gundam seems to outclass the RX-78-2 and late GMs by quite a lot though.

Atlas Gundam is pretty high tech for early UC, the goggs and stuff don't seem much better, just different, balls and acguys are miniaturized, acguys have a lot of high tech extra equipment.

In general everything besides the Gundams seems to go at similar speeds and have similarly powerful weapons to normal UC, so same performance for the basic machines, they just have extra stuff.
>>
File: 021.jpg (400KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
400KB, 1280x1829px
>>15641673
NOPE: Amuro Gundam is even faster than FA Gundam from Thunderbolt. Io just like to play with his enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqvlM_WqQhk
>>
Guys canononity does not matter in Thunderbolt. The guy that wrote it already said it was made just to look cool and do badass stuff. Just leave it at that and enjoy the coolness.
>>
>>15641493
>aside from the A Baoa Qu invasion
except that's basically THE moment when you know it's alternate UC. Originally you could argue that the equipment was unique to that debris-filled sector, but when they show Feddies from totally unrelated units all using the same sub-arm tech with the shields and FAG-style double-barreled beam weapons on their arm...

anyway it doesn't mean much. There could still be Amuro and Char and all that nonsense, so functionally it might as well just be "canon", it's just happening in a revised universe with revised tech.
>>
>>15642970
are you basing that on anything aside from a video from a video game?
>>
>>15643023
all supplementary animation that features the original gundam shows that the original gundam is super fast. from games to cameos to flashbacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAVaCtn6uo
>>
>>15641697
They arent. See >>15641697.

It's just a stylistic choice by the animators. The GM Custom moved about as fast in 0083, and tamhat's supposed to have similar performance to the RX-78-2
>>
>>15643211
Meant to say see>>15641699
>>
File: rgm-79-gh-gundam-head (4).jpg (45KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
rgm-79-gh-gundam-head (4).jpg
45KB, 480x550px
>>15641421
>>15641472
By that logic, EW takes place in an entirely different universe from Wing TV.

Either way, said interview never actually stated that it was Alt UC, only that he was given complete creative freedom without oversight.

Either way, it doesn't matter. 0080, 0083, and 08th MS Team was adding in stupid elements to the lore and MS backstory before Thunderbolt made it cool. In case you haven't noticed, going nuts with UC OVAs and their being extremely liberal with their compatibility with the existing UC source material is an old pastime for Sunrise; Thunderbolt's just more in-your-face about it. Only OVA thay made an effort to be compatible with existing elements was Unicorn.
>>
>>15643264
>By that logic, EW takes place in an entirely different universe from Wing TV.

It is, hence the gotl manga being a thing.
>>
File: 1405125785110.jpg (2MB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1405125785110.jpg
2MB, 2200x1600px
>>15643319
As much as I adore GoL...
A. It came WAAAY after the fact.
B. The TV series is still considered the backstory leading into EW by virtue of it being animated by Sunrise themselves, and thus taking priority. GoL is meant to be a story that uses EW designs during AC 195 in a way that's more aesthetically consistent, but it's not actively retconning anything in Sunrise's eyes; It's merely Sumizawa's pet project that Sunrise greenlit because it let them re-use old molds in new model kits.

The fact that Wing TV suits are still showing up in vidya alongside EW and GoL-exclusive suits are still...well, exclusive to GoL should be a pretty big indicator of Sunrise's overall stance on GoL.
>>
>>15643015
>but when they show Feddies from totally unrelated units
Well, you could easily make the excuse that those units were intended for Thunderbolt, but ended up being retasked to A Baoa Qu when Zeon lost their foothold there.

That's the problem with a lot of the so-called inconsistencies with Thunderbolt that would make it alt-UC. You can easily handwave that shit with five seconds of writing just like they did for 0083.

Like some other Anon pointed out, it's a decision by Banrise and not one taken out of necessity.
>>
File: RX-79(G)WR_01.jpg (42KB, 371x525px) Image search: [Google]
RX-79(G)WR_01.jpg
42KB, 371x525px
>>15643264
This. Don't be surprised if you start seeing Thunderbolt's events in official UC timelines in a decade or so. Sunrise has never been terribly strict with the whole canon thing until AFTER an anime airs. Then they rewrite the lore to accomodate it.

Besides, the RX-79 was far more offensive to UC's backstory back when it was introduced than anything Thunderbolt does.
>>
>>15638299
A step up from Irritating Bowel OdorOdor's constant failure as a stain on the fanchise legacy.
>>
>>15643375
Animated = Official has nothing to do with settings or story.
>>
File: wb6nl.jpg (325KB, 1446x1038px) Image search: [Google]
wb6nl.jpg
325KB, 1446x1038px
>>15643438
You're 100% right, it DOES have to do with mecha, their officially recognized designs, and whether or not they appear in the setting at all, which is why in terms of AC 195, Wing TV and the designs therein take priority over GoL's EW interpretations whether or not they jive with the EW OVA on the level of appearance and aesthetics. Sunrise couldn't care less if GoL is made explicitly to serve as EW's "version" of the AC 195 era. Similarly, the EW designs are the officially recognized designs of AC 196.

Same goes for Thunderbolt; Sunrise doesn't give a shit if the turbonerds don't think it works with the old UC. They probably don't even care if they want or don't want to recognize it as Alt-UC, because they themselves probably haven't thought about it that hard, nor care to.
>>
>>15643264
I thought it did now, since they kept retconning stuff for Glory of the Losers that conflicts with TV events.
>>
>>15643438
>Animated = Official
What? Official just means it's legally licensed by the creators. Doesn't have to be animated to be official.
>>
So why are Thunderbolt kits classified HG Gundam Thunderbolt instead of HGUC? Seems weird. Other UC stuff isn't categorized by series title like that, even when they are trying to promote the newest kits. Even the Twilight Axis stuff is still HGUC.
>>
File: WgM7Nq5.jpg (833KB, 2048x3094px) Image search: [Google]
WgM7Nq5.jpg
833KB, 2048x3094px
>>15643576
Nope. See >>15643566

Anything GoL introduces is Sumizawa's own additions, not elements officially recognized by Sunrise as Gundam Wing's backstory.

Which is probably for the better. Things like Zechs and Noin piloting old, previously unknown Gundams (one of which is pic-related) when they were teenagers and Heero's Dad piloting a second, pitch-white Proto Zero is fanfiction-tier.
>>
>>15643592
I don't know, Bandai seemed to really, really want people to buy Thunderbolt Gunpla.

>>15643566
>they themselves probably haven't thought about it that hard, nor care to.
It's like the Code Geass S2 ending. Everybody swore up and down for years that the cart driver conspiracy was a load of bullshit and that there was no way it's true. They said that Sunrise themselves said it wasn't possible.

What did cart driver conspiracy theorists say? "You'll be saying that right up until Bamrise announces a new season." Lo and fucking behold.

If a Gundam series can easily fit into the normal Gundam UC timeline with minimal changes or even none at all, it probably will. Just the way Bandai rolls.
>>
>>15643628
>They said that Sunrise themselves said it wasn't possible.
Which was a lie even at the time. But since some people believed it so strongly, it didn't matter. The cart driver stuff was just too fucking blatant for them to deny.

They put that in there for the sake of hinting that Lelouch lived, even though they probably didn't intend to make a sequel to Code Geass at the time. Just like how Tomino didn't initially intend to make Zeta or ZZ after finishing 0079.
>>
>>15643628
>I don't know, Bandai seemed to really, really want people to buy Thunderbolt Gunpla.
Is the push really need though? The kits are a good majority new, well constructed kits with modern engineering. Meanwhile, the mentioned Twilight Axis stuff are just remolded old kits, seemingly that only have the confidence to justify P-bandai releases.
>>
>>15643859
>Is the push really need though?
Well, you'd have to talk to the Bandai marketing department about that. I recall there being a pretty heavy push of Thunderbolt kits though. Couldn't do something Gunpla related without tripping over a Thunderbolt.
>>
>>15643613
>Things like Zechs and Noin piloting old, previously unknown Gundams (one of which is pic-related) when they were teenagers
Wait, what? I thought those came in during Mars Century?
>>
>>15643583
Yeah, that never seemed like a real measurement to me. Closest thing I can think of which seems to have some truth to it is, If it doesn't have kits, Bandai probably isn't taking it very seriously or giving it much consideration.
>>
File: Atlas_3.jpg (397KB, 1694x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas_3.jpg
397KB, 1694x1200px
So will we see anymore of the Gundam Atlas? Or was is just those 2 quick fight scenes? Standing still it's ugly as hell but god damn it looks good when moving.
>>
File: 1497047248842.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497047248842.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>15643613
>Which is probably for the better. Things like Zechs and Noin piloting old, previously unknown Gundams (one of which is pic-related) when they were teenagers
Please tell me this isn't real...
>>
>>15638299
A red Zaku II with a vernier pack
>>
>>15638375
Zeon has the best amphibious suits. No competition here.
>>
>>15645868
It is, Frozen Teardrop is mostly clones everywhere
Mariemaia isn't Trieze's daughter but rather the clone of his wife
>>
>>15646045
>Mariemaia isn't Trieze's daughter but rather the clone of his wife
From 1 to 10, it's 11 on the bullshit scale. Frozen Teardrop is a waste. How come are there people that LIKE THIS ABOMINATION? It literally ruins the endings of Wing and Endless Waltz.
>>
>>15641401
Assuming the rest of 0079 happened in Thunderbolt's version of the events then there's the fleet that got to side 3 to start Axis
>>
File: G_TB8_KEY_WEB.jpg (407KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
G_TB8_KEY_WEB.jpg
407KB, 707x1000px
>>15644192
Not this season
Io goes apeshit in a GM next episode
>>
>>15639995
Zeon still never dies lol.

They still have the African Front.
>>
>>15645868
No, during the flashback portion, a handful of OZ characters from the TV series + Odin Lowe pilot the FT Gundams (albeit different, less advanced versions of them) before the events of the TV series.

Quatre and Trowa recover those old Gundams and modernize them for use on Mars.
>>
File: Snow White.jpg (387KB, 1100x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Snow White.jpg
387KB, 1100x1536px
>>15650468
The Gundam Odin pilots is a entirely white proto zero named "Snow White," which Quatre and Trowa recover and rebuild it into what is essentially WZC but with nanomachine wings and a rifle that shoots Final Fantasy summons.
>>
File: Scheherazade comparison.png (1MB, 1053x769px) Image search: [Google]
Scheherazade comparison.png
1MB, 1053x769px
>>15650468
>>
>>15650468
>>15650470
>>15650471
Keep in mind, the existence of these Gundams isn't canon unless Sunrise says it is, which would in turn make GoL canon (since it briefly shows AC's version of Warlock)

Until then, all this exists in Sumizawa's and Katoki's head.
>>
>>15650471
>>15650477
i remember heard something about Katoki refuse to design anything for FT because it wont get adapted into anime. so for now every gundams got covered with robes and silhouettes.
>>
>>15650492
Close; he already designed them, but they remain in his personal files until Sunrise decides to do an anime adaptation. The only public glimpses of them are what you see in Frozen Teardrop.
>>
>>15650499
man imagine some gunota or bandai secret agent break into his house and stole the archives
>>
>>15643397
>that ballistic double-barreled FA arm

how did I not have this in my life before!?!?!?
>>
>>15650470

>nanomachine wings and a rifle that shoots Final Fantasy summons.

Elaborate on this, wtf
>>
>>15650655
It is exactly what it sounds like; The "Seven Dwarves" weapon system is basically a buster rifle that uses cartidges loaded with weaponized nanomachines that have different effects, among them an giant bird that freezes shit, a tornado, and one thst shoots an arrow that is built to fuck up gundanium.
>>
>>15651954
Also, Warlock is basically deathscythe only with two scythes and it transforms into a Zoid.
>>
>>15651954
>>15651961

That actually sounds kind of cool.
>>
File: pitch.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pitch.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>15643613
>pitch-white
What?
>>
>>15651954
>>15651961
It's weird how that came and went, seeming to hype up plamo releases that never happened. Now it just seems like it's too late unless it gets adapted, which doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.
>>
>>15650470
>>15650471
>>15651961
>>15651954
Why are these designs so goddamn uninteresting?
>>
File: Untitled-22[1].png (881KB, 1019x757px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-22[1].png
881KB, 1019x757px
>>15638299
It's just a ground type Zaku based version? I'm guessing it'll get some interesting accessories/weapons at least.

It would've been cool to see some sort of super Dra-C since that uses the Zaku torso. They probably won't be heading back to space soon though.
>>
>>15641496
yfw
>>
>>15638299
Zakus are lame.
>>
>>15643264
>>15643319

for a while now I've been thinking that ew could be its own after colony continuity, given that the gundams always looked the same and, at least design-wise, never have been upgraded at any point of the story.

sure, someone could argue that the eve wars flashback at the beginning of the first ova could mean that, like gol, the ew gundams were upgraded at some point of the series, but during duo's, trowa's, and quatre's flashbacks (off the top of my mind, I don't recall right now but wufei and heero might've had flashbacks as well), deathscythe (hell), heavyarms and sandrock already looked like that before the operation meteor.

given ft, they could always say that the whole 'and then mobile suits were never seen again' applies to that continuity alone, and that would result in at least three after colony continuities:

- tv series, which might've never led to ew;
- ew, in which the tv series' events have happened, but does not leads to ft;
- and gol, in which the tv series' events have happened, the ew events probably will happen, and most likely leads to ft.
>>
>>15654551
Because Katoki refuses to show them unless they confirm an anime
>>
File: 1488958372412.jpg (86KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1488958372412.jpg
86KB, 400x285px
>>15656542
>>
>Io goes the way of a slim curved Gundam that has no edges or corners and is actually a ball
>Daryl is the exact opposite, his Zaku becomes even boxier and made to be like a rectangle or cube
It's like pottery.
>>
>>15660664
Does pottery rhyme?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.