[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GaoGaiGar FINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 30

Yo it's your boy, back again to share some screenshots as I start this project.

reminder that [SubZero] is fucking awesome
>>
Where are the fanservice shots? Gib me the waifus.
>>
>>15635994
Is that on the chart?
>>
>>15636033
Yes
>>
You better post COURAGE right now.
>>
Fuck yes dude. Been waiting to see GFG in this quality.
>>
>>15636017
>Where are the fanservice shots? Gib me the waifus.

What are you talking about? He's posted like six of them already.
>>15635971
>>15635978
>>15635983
>>15636025
>>15636027
>>15636028
>>
File: TenRyuJin.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TenRyuJin.webm
3MB, 640x480px
this is from the old AiA, but I figured I'd post it while I get more screenshots
>>
some love for Mikoto
>>
How much worse will the quality of the digital episodes look?
>>
>>15636248
significantly? I don't have it so I couldn't say
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/xenjjw.webm
>>
>>15636400
Why is this shot so filtered and blurry? Isn't his supposed to be a bluray?
>>
>>15636427
I think it has something to do with the effect used when gimlet is attacking. I really can't say.

I do, however, hope we get some higher quality encode someday. for now, this one is miles better than the AiA hardsub
>>
>>15636436
Are you going to do episodes 14.5 and 43.2 later? I have the 1080p raws if you need them
>>
File: 1489159740991.png (141KB, 574x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489159740991.png
141KB, 574x540px
>>15635978
>>15635983
my dick
>>
>>15636447
to be honest, I'm just transcribing the original AiA hardsubs and editing the SubZero ones; I don't know Japanese or anything.
But I will gladly take them if you still have them, up on Mega. Maybe one day I'll try and give them a go over
>>
>>15636427
It depends on what the people who make the bluray decide to do.
There are tons of blurays that are just trash quality because the people who mastered it were useless and cheap
>>
>>15636473
I was hoping someone would do this. Thank you!
Also, please fix the translation issues found in AiA's version! (Soul = Sol, Shellbull = Cherbourg etc).
Thanks again!
>>
>>15636327
キタ━━━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━━━ッ!!
>>
>>15636473
This is 14.5
g8YJ5dHMgQ4Tf8hM3TjutbOJO2iXoNo0f8qjvWocPbc
This is 43.2 (this is where Silverion Hammer attack in Super Robot Wars BX comes from)
https://mega.nz/#!guhzmLbb!_U5a3MIdl2q7JPhr2N8Hy56sMcqhFQdKDq5EyGHtSh4
They both come from the psx game

Maybe clawshrimpy could help you with the translation he is currently doing the gaogaigar vs betterman novel
>>
>>15636625
https://mega.nz/#!d74GHDTI!g8YJ5dHMgQ4Tf8hM3TjutbOJO2iXoNo0f8qjvWocPbc
>>
>>15636553
It's my top priority! You're welcome
>>
>>15637119
BTW I wanted to ask you this
for your Gaogaigar TV series batch did you use the fansubs or the official subs?
>>
>>15637889
G_P's fansubs. I have them in a separate folder on my mega in case we get a better encode in the future.
>>
>>15638642
Well here are the official ripped subs if you ever need them
https://nyaa.si/view/912917
>>
>>15638681
that's pretty neat, thanks /m/an
>>
>>15638642
>>15638681
I've been meaning on getting into GaoGaiGar for a while, but due to the recent BD release, I'm not sure which release to check out. I have your torrent of the Blu-Rays on my computer, so when I make some space I'll watch it. How do the G_P fansubs compare to the official subs, are they just about the same or are the official subs better or worse in some way?
>>
>>15639118
From what little I've seen of Daisuki's subs, they're more-or-less the same as G_P, but their video quality is pretty trash. On the other hand, Naoki's raws (the one that OP put G_P's subs to) are filtered to high fucking heaven for no real reason.

I just wish Bunny Hat finished it because fuck people who overfilter shit. OP is a saint for going through the trouble of doing this stuff for us, though; it's better than nothing.
>>
>>15639127
It's my pleasure. I only wish they could have been done sooner.

I definitely agree about the series though. It doesn't bug me too awful much, but the filtering doesn't seem to be saving too much on filesizes; being that they're all around 1GB an episode. It's a really odd choice

A user by the name of Akatomba recently released a set of raws, but the entire series is totaling over 96GB. Now I have the space for it, but that's definitely bigger than what most people are willing to comit to a 49ep series. I might snag an episode or two and post some comparisons. We'll see
>>
>>15639157
You could extract the official subs and add a dual subtitle track lack OZC does
>>
>>15639424
I don't think it's really worth the time, especially considering the G_P subs are just fine, but I might someday
>>
this is such a cool panning shot
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.