[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /m/ talk about Sora no Woto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: SnW.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
SnW.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
Does /m/ talk about Sora no Woto?
>>
>>15635628
you mean kim jun woo?
>>
>>15635628
you mean "this would have been good if it didn't have the piss episode"
>>
>>15635628
better Macross than Macross
>>
>>15635628
>does not end with a big battle
>>
>>15635731
There was though, a battle for the human soul.
>>
Sora No Woto: War of Apocalypse when?
>>
File: 1445123398232.png (421KB, 571x401px) Image search: [Google]
1445123398232.png
421KB, 571x401px
Episode 7 was the best.
Perfect blend of comfy and melancholic atnosphere.
>>
>>15635628
There's not much too talk about. It was a good show with fantastic world building. The occasional threads over on /a/ can be comfy though. One of only a few untarnished islands in a sea of cancer.

>>15635657
I disagree it was a good show "despite the piss episode".
>>
So what were the winged creatures? Aliens?
>>
>>15635832
biological weapons that went rogue.
>>
>>15635628
I like the episode in which Aoi Yuuki gets drunk.
>>
>>15635791
>There's not much too talk about.
What about all the cute girls and comfy SoL
>>
>>15635657
>>15635791
You mean "it was shit expect for the piss episode"
>>
>>15635657
You mean "the piss episode really encapsulated what made the series great"
>>
Apocalypse War OVA. Take mikazuchi's previous crew.
>>
>>15638595
Kanata's ancestor cameo
>>
>>15638595

>MFw Kanata actually started the apocalypse with her trumpet playing since trumpets signal the end is near

I wonder how things would've taken if a more religious route happened like Rio's baby with the Holy Roman Emperor actually being the anti-Christ and Revelations was actually happening. I'm more of an /a/non but nice to see a rare Sora no Woto thread over on /m/. One thing I loved about this series was that we never really got to see how the world went to shit unless something was bothering the main character's psychologically in the present day.
>>
The piss episode was great, fuck you.

I love the idea of doing a "bottle episode" in am animated show, where it serves no purpose whatsoever.

It's also a set-up for the scene in the finale where the emergency phone actually does ring.
>>
>>15635628
I liked it. A story where the world and it's setting revealed subtly with each episodes fascinated me, despite SoL trappings.
>>
File: FYOP.jpg (36KB, 310x447px) Image search: [Google]
FYOP.jpg
36KB, 310x447px
>>
>>15638864
The problem is that as soon as you bring in pee, no matter how justified it is, the gravitas is instantly taken out. I don't know what it is that makes piss this silly, but it sure is.
>>
>>15638864
I love bottle episodes but i don't like when they're used for the director's fetish
>>
>>15640083
Reminds me of the REEEing over the piss bonding scene in Da Garn.
>>
>>15635628
Needs more of an actual story to it.
>>
>>15644382
I think a lot of the worldbuilding only really works because we experience through the common soldiers viewpoint during downtime. More focus on plot instead of episodic military adventures could kill that aspect of it, as well as the show's unique feel in general.
>>
>>15635657
Don't remind me. Whoever wrote that episode has issues and should not be allowed to write.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.