[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: very interesting.png (205KB, 423x327px) Image search: [Google]
very interesting.png
205KB, 423x327px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
Headshot while thrown out of a plane.
Bane joke somewhere, I dunno.
>>
>>15632981
WHAAT?
>>
>>15632981
Those damned Gundams were a pain in the ass
>>
TREIZE WAS ABUSING THE ALLIANCE'S VALUABLE COMBAT ASSETS
>>
>>15633054
YOU'RE SAYING....REDUCE THE FORCES?
>>
LOOK, VEGETA. A POKEMON.
>>
Is this motherfucker serious like the nigga just turned his business into a fucking warzone, he's probably about to get guantanamo'd over this shit and all he has to say is gay melancholy over him leaving? This show is insane
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-33-18.png (289KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-08-33-18.png
289KB, 960x540px
>>15633899
Talking about this patience of a saint mother fucker.
>>
>>15632981

Well for one thing he fell out of a plane. And then got shot.
>>
>>15633930
>Endless Waltz
>the bad guy is holding Relena and maria hostage with a gun pointed to their heads
>tells the gundam pilots to withdraw or he shoots them both
>looks like it's the end
>BUT SUDDENLY IN PARACHUTES GENERAL SEPTUM, WHO KICKS THE GUN OUT OF THE VILLAINS HAND
>everyone is stunned, especially lady Unne
>Septum points to a bullet hole just inches away from his heart
>That's why you always shoot a man before you throw him out of a plane
>you missed
>JUST WILD BEATS, COMMUNICATION plays over credits
>>
>>15633995
I thought he got shot through the head.
>>
>>15632981
W I D O W' S
P E A K
>>
>>15633995
if Dub Septum is ever found we need to pool our money to commission him singing the Two Mix catalog.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (64KB, 884x674px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
64KB, 884x674px
>>
>>15634425
Une sure had godly accuracy to lad that shot right in the forehead from A FUCKING PLANE
>>
>>15634425
He didn't fly so good
>>
File: Imperfect Noin Clone.jpg (84KB, 800x704px) Image search: [Google]
Imperfect Noin Clone.jpg
84KB, 800x704px
Anime Sarah Palin was a goddamned psychopath.
>>
>>15635322
>Anime Sarah Palin was a goddamned psychopath.
How's that different from the normal one?
>>
>>15632981
You
>>
>>15632981
Apparently his problem is that no-one cared about him. However he got to that meeting, no-one batted an eye when he wasn't aboard the return flight.
>>
File: wing-plane.webm (2MB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
wing-plane.webm
2MB, 560x432px
>>15634425
Why would you shoot a man after throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>15638987
Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man after throwing him out of a plane.
>>
>>15638987
>she gets a headshot
>>
File: MOBILE SUITS!.jpg (130KB, 510x639px) Image search: [Google]
MOBILE SUITS!.jpg
130KB, 510x639px
>>15632981
the reduction of forces, & MS
>>
>>15634433
Well Sir Double Dubs, /m/ actually did the math to see how far our good buddy Septum fell from the plane when Une made the shot. As I recall it is a pretty fucking ridiculous shot.

Hopefully some kind Anon saved the screencap, as I apparently did not.
>>
>>15634327

Lol .. just one beat ..

Even the original gundam song would be a riot with my man Septum. Afterwards, a Christmas album.
>>
COMBAT RESZOURZES
>>
>>15638987
>"Here sir, have a seat"
>"Thank you, but why is the floor beneath the chair looks like cargo door?"
>"Oh, please don't mind that"
>>
>>15638987

Keep in mind, they had to have that trap door specially built just so she could pull that stunt.

btw, what's the in-universe explanation for his disappearance? He makes some video, but then is never heard from again?
>>
It's been a while.

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=37073
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.