[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers: The Last Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (529KB, 1312x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529KB, 1312x2048px
who seent it
>>
Going to see it tomorrow or Saturday depending.

A lot of people seem to hate it but I kinda dug AoE (which a lot of people also seem to hate.) although that felt like multiple movies smashed together thanks to the China arc.

Not expecting much but I've seen them all so I might as well finish it off.
>>
>>15632911
Sounds like you know what you're in for, then. Probably not the last one, though, despite what the title wants you to think.
>>
>>15632881
>who seent it

One is more than enough.
First is best, all the others are unpalatable to the eye and brain.
>>
>>15632881
I went in with really low expectations and was still disappointed

There's a lot more human shit than robot shit, Prime is barely in the movie, and the tone is somehow even more wildly inconsistent.

I just wanted some big dumb high budget robot fights and while there were some of those there's way too much other bullshit. The movie is like 2 and a half hours long
>>
>>15632993
Also, just when you think the plot couldn't get any worse/dumb, it does

They've retconned the first movie somewhat so that the Autobots have been on Earth for a long time influencing various historical events. Bumblebee kills Hitler, I shit you not
>>
>>15632881
>giving these tools your money
I mean I know it's normie shit and will make fucktons of money regardless but you should still have some backbone.
>>
Honestly it was better than I expected.

I wouldn't call it good by any chance, but it feels like a step up in terms of narrative and the bonkers idea it has I thought were handled alright.

It still has a lot of dumb shit, but I think bay left on an alright note. if this is his last movie
>>
>>15632998
>Bumblebee kills Hitler, I shit you not
Fuckin dropped.
>>
>>15633103
he doesn't
>>
>>15633107
he does you faggotron
>>
>>15633223
Nah, he doesn't
>>
AoE was the only flick to have caused me literal, actual, physical pain from the throbbing headache and stiff neck it gave me, will this one hurt me too?
>>
File: ROGERED.gif (219KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
ROGERED.gif
219KB, 300x346px
>>15633107
>>15633223
>>15633298
I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE AND I CAN'T JUST TAKE A BREAK FROM SHITPOSTING TO WATCH IT MYSELF

FUCK
>>
>>15633323
I feel like the action is less relentless and painful at least. It actually has the decency to lull and slow down from time to time.
>>
>>15632998

Didn't they already retcon that in ROTF with the plot having Transformers reside on Earth since the dawn of man, or am I misremembering the specifics of that whole mess with the Primes?
>>
>>15633329
Blame Bay.
>>
>>15632911
Forget two movies scripts smashed together. The Last Knight is three movie scripts smashed into a single movie.
>>
>>15633784
I think that was just the Primes. They've now retconned it so that its implied that Prime's crew has been on earth for a while even though the first movie shows them coming to earth for the first time
>>
>>15633329

The fucking clock thing killed Hitler. Did any of you faggots even watch the movie? Remember when Hopkins was in the room with the Prime Minister?

Anyways, if any of you still haven't seen it, I hope you like the fucking military, because they're everywhere in this movie. Like >>15632993, Me and my dad went in with low expectations and we were still pretty disappointed. Stupid retconning, useless characters, and little actual robot fighting really weighed the movie down. So much shit could've been cut out, seriously.

I was originally going to say that it was better than AoE but honestly? After pondering about it I'm actually not sure. AoE was bad because it was boring; TLK is bad because there's so much shit going on you stop caring. Not to mention this is probably the cringiest one yet in terms of humor.
>>
>>15634990

>barely any Transformers focus
>a bunch of human fucks no one gives a shit about
>too fucking long and bloated
>cringe "humor"
>"US military oo-rah" focus

So it's like every Bayformers movie that came before it.
>>
>>15635056

Yep.
>>
>>15634990
>Not to mention this is probably the cringiest one yet in terms of humor.
Are you telling me that it somehow manages to outdo 2? Because 2 was pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>15633323
Same but with Dark of the Moon. My family forced me into watching it with them and I just spent most the damn thing screaming internally for it to end.
>>
>>15632881
China
>>
File: Alpha-6.jpg (92KB, 805x638px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha-6.jpg
92KB, 805x638px
>tfw Grimlock and Slug got Barricade'd

>tfw they introduce Megatron's team and then half get killed in their first battle and never really speak again.

>tfw the final battle with Megatron and Quintessa damn near took it's entirety in the background.
>>
>>15633823
So its the Robotech of transformers?
>>
Is it just me or was the editing of the movie pure shit? Unnecessary cuts everywhere and seemed out of place. Don't know if it was just my showing tho,
>>
>>15632881
i'll give it to them for the trailer parts; they still had Optimus with purple eyes for certain scenes while in the film they are replaced back with his blue ones when he is himself again.
>>
>>15635121
I always thought 1 was just as bad or even worse when it came to humor.
>>
>>15632881
Fuck no, I'm not giving those assholes money.

>>15633097
>I think bay left on an alright note.

7 is already in production.

SEVEN. Not just six. The next two movies are already being made.
>>
>>15636440

Isn't '7' that Bumblebee prequel or something?

I heard about that, and apparently there's one in development that involves Ancient Rome or some such.
>>
Don't care about the movie or Transformer's franchise but I live here where it was filmed, can anyone give me the context of how it was used in the movie?
>>
Every film can be summed up with the following:

A long time ago during (Earth historical period) an (ancient Cybertronian artifact) lands on earth. This (artifact) becomes the McGuffin of the film the Optimus Prime and (Human main character) must stop Megatron and (other villain from expanded Transformers lore)
>>
>>15636525
High speed car chase with lots of explosions, it's pretty much what it looks like in that pic
>>
So are they going full sci-fi after this or something? The trailers make it look like the Earth is pretty ruined even BEFORE that world-ending ship pops up, and I can't fathom how they'd remove that without fucking up the Earth too
>>
>>15636749
A few major cities get scraped out of existence but that's about it
>>
>>15636769
That seems dumb. Even the act of something that big leaving the Earth without crashing into it would fuck up the environment
>>
>>15635056
I keep wondering why they waste the budget on military scenes instead of more TF screentime.

I liked 4 since it barely used the military guys.
>>
>>15636776
The whole planet of cybertron didn't crash into Earth, just bits and pieces of it. Even so, yeah, it should've done more damage than it showed in the movie.
>>
>>15636780
Military funding, and because fuck yea murrica
>>
This movie couldn't make up it's damn mind.

On one hand, some scenes were pretty good because it seemed as though the movie decided to finally stop taking itself so seriously and rammed it's tongue into its cheek (the suicide squad intro scenes).

But the dialogue, Jesus Christ

They need to hire a new set of writers (or hey, maybe just one this time guys, maybe your movie won't feel so disjointed)

This movie has the worst dialogue out of the 5 out there. The action is really good, and the effects are very nice to look at, but having to deal with Marky Mark inducting that girl from the trailer into his "family" and the geeky math man at the Pentagon were seriously hard to watch.

Anthony Hopkins scenes were fun but confusing sense they also seemed to be in the tongue in cheek vein, both him and his Butler robot seem to give no fucks about the movie they were in and that actually worked for them.

Also does anyone else think it's funny that in this movie with an insane story we have 2 scenes (the WW2 Nazi scene and the Arthurian scene) that would have been far more interesting as their own standalone movies than this one? I'd watch a ridiculous movie about transformers in medieval times or in WW2, so long as it's presented as being ridiculous.
>>
>>15637105
>But the dialogue, Jesus Christ

DECEPTICONS IS IN THE STREETS
>>
>>15636796
imagine if they forced themselves to keep the movie under 40 minutes, just focus all the budget on the transformers and cut the bullshit.
>>
>>15632969
It's the last Michael Bay one anyway. I wonder if they'll keep chugging along or reboot it entirely.
>>
>>15637126

>the last Bay one

He said that after ROTF. And said it again after DOTM if I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: c5f.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>That fucking scene of Cogman doing the background music.
>>
>>15632881
I'm gonna guess the whole plot right now

Black guy introduced
Optimus is evil now woah
Military is conflicted
Optimus does bad thing
People decide to kill optimus
Black guy and bumblebee go to stop him
Optimus is about to kill them but then snaps out of it and either kills unicron or kills himself to kill unicron
>>
>>15637147

Actually Optimus is barely in this film.

He's mostly busy floating in space going to confront his makers, and then he gets brainwashed by the movie's take on Quintessons, or one of them. Quintessa's plan is to use a magic staff once given to Merlin and protected by a bunch of knights to drain Earth - which is actually Unicron - of its energy and revitalize Cybertron. Or something.
>>
>>15637105
>But the dialogue, Jesus Christ
Would you describe the dialogue as easy to dub-over and translate into other languages and cultures? I saw the Mummy (didn't pay) and it had the most-laughably blatant and obvious dialogue which made you constantly aware of the situation and the emotional states of characters. It burns my ass that movies like this make a profit due to international sales.
>>
>>15637105
>Also does anyone else think it's funny that in this movie with an insane story we have 2 scenes (the WW2 Nazi scene and the Arthurian scene) that would have been far more interesting as their own standalone movies than this one? I'd watch a ridiculous movie about transformers in medieval times or in WW2, so long as it's presented as being ridiculous.

They feel hilariously out of place too, considering how "dark" the Bay movies try to be. Hell, I'd watch a full blown live action TF movie based on the Arthurian stuff because it's basically a riff off of one of my favorite G1 episodes, (A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court.) because of how silly it is. Either embrace the silly or get better writers and stop trying to force so many plots in a single film.

The last two films have basically fell victim to what the DC superhero movies have issues with; too many subplots and actual main plots suffer because of it. Set ups fine but you don't need to tackle everything right away, as soon its introduced.

>>15637126
I think a soft reboot would do wonders at this point. Maybe put Optimus and co off to the side for a bit and maybe introduce some other Autobot leaders, even if they aren't as iconic.

Hell. if they desperately need the US Military funding, just do something akin to Masterforce. At least that way its somewhat believable.
>>
>>15637153
At this point I wouldn't mind if they pulled a Planet of the Apes and just blew up Earth, to try and spare people from more sequels.

>>15637154
> I saw the Mummy
The smarter option would be to play the WayForward tie-in game, when that comes out.
>>
>>15637159
>I think a soft reboot would do wonders at this point.

I think the best thing they could do, in my opinion, is an animated film by a big studio. Something straightforward that all ages could enjoy.
Of course, this would never happen, because toys and cartoons reboots need to be taken seriously for some reason. It makes me cringe that we live in a world where Superman and Power Rangers movies are targeted at adults.
>>
>>15637143
I love based Cogman
>>
>>15637174

I mean, say what you will about the recent PR flick, it's nowhere near as bad as the treatment Supes was subjected to with both Man of Steel and Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>15637181
Certainly not, though I'm sure you agree that the movie suffered from a lack of self-awareness.
>>
I loved the part with transformers mixed into Arthurian lore, I wish that was its own movie. It seems so ridiculous that it'd be interesting to see.
>>
>>15636749
What, like 3?
>>
>>15636749
Earth is going to get fucked up because Earth is Unicron
>>
>>15637154
Ahh I know exactly what you're talking about. I actually don't think tf5 went that route, it's dialogue is for the most part just that shitty
>>
>>15633103
>>15633107
>>15633223
>>15633298
>>15633329
As far as I remember they do not say specifically that he DOES kill hitler. They just show him attacking a nazi base (Which may have been the reichstag or something).

Actually on second thought didn't they say that that little watch thing killed hitler?
>>
>>15635121
In some ways, yes it does outdo 2.
There is not nearly as much wierd sexual and racist stuff as much as there is just cringy moments like when SPOILER: Bumblebee shoots quintessa and then says "sting like a bee" while the camera does a close up on his face.

There were actually some funny moments though. I really liked the few moments with Grimlock and the baby dinobots.
And Cogman was pretty good.
>>
Megatron has a Suicide Squad now.

I'm not joking.
>>
>>15637231
Cogman interrupting the lore explaining with his stupid singing was top cringe.

>racist stuff
Honestly I think Bay is just very innocent about this and just wants to make characters that blacks will like aswell. The man made Bad Boys so he knows how to pander to that demographic better than most.
>>
>>15636780
I liked 4, because it had Optimus "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Prime threatening a giant robot dinosaur with death if it doesn't do what he wants.
>>
File: America cometh.webm (3MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
America cometh.webm
3MB, 1280x533px
>>15637257
Precisely why I liked four aswell. It was just Optimus being a badass wrecking shit.

Now it's all fucking Bumblebee. Fuck Bee.
>>
>>15637241

And just like Suicide Squad, they all lasted one film.

Except maybe Barricade.
>>
I haven't seen it but from what I have gathered in these threads
>too much human shit going on
>but the annoying kid in the trailer is irrelevant most of the time
is this true? Because the trailers focusing on the humans did a great job turning me away from this shitshow, the first few movies I could bother to pirate and watch it for what it is, this one I would turn away if someone gave me the tickets or disc for free.
>>
>>15637322

The kid basically shows up at around the later beginning of the film, has some scenes and a bit of shared screentime with Marky Mark, disappears for most the film and comes back at the end.
>>
>>15637322
Yes. It's still worth watching because the third act has some really nice shots IMO. First act is also decent with a good balance but the second act is pretty much just Wahlberg and hot 30 year old woman doing stuff.
>>
>>15637322
Human kid literally has no business being there,
She does absolutely nothing and the movie wouldn't be any different without her.

The only time she was somewhat barely relevant is near the end of the movie, and even then it wasn't really her that did anything, but her transformer pet thing.
>>
Did you see shia?
>>
>>15637335
>>15637342
>one whole trailer about a character making a strong statement
>said character does fucking nothing in the actual film
what did they mean by this?
>>
what's megatron's deal this time, every other movie his thing is "i fail my evil plan and get rekt watch me revive in a new movie to do it again"
Even in the trailers he had minimal presence
>>
>>15637395
>what's megatron's deal this time
i fail my evil plan and get rekt watch me revive in a new movie to do it again
>>
>>15637245
I didn't mean that bay was racist, just that there are clearly characters meant to represent racial stereotypes like Hot Rod (who was actually pretty cool, surprisingly), Jazz (one of my favourites) and the twins in ROTF.
>>
>>15637264
There is no way in any reality where optimus could beat Grimlock. Much less one shot him. In fact when they fought in the original cartoon Optimus got rekt and was pretty much hiding the whole time and Grimlock only let him live because he was surprised that Prime had managed to stay alive for that long and was semi impressed. In fact prime likely could not beat any of the other dinobots save for maybe swoop since he is more of a scout and sludge because he is literally the dumbest transformer.
>>
>>15637423
Are you fucking kidding me right now? Are you really trying to spin logic into this sort of thing? Fuck off.
>>
>>15637418
>represent racial stereotypes like Hot Rod
But French isn't his original Earth dialect.
>>
>>15637423
Congratulations you just spent more time thinking about this than everyone who ever worked on a Transformers movie.
>>
File: f3732cf0.jpg (145KB, 700x449px) Image search: [Google]
f3732cf0.jpg
145KB, 700x449px
Why is BayFormers Optimus such a violent asshole?
>>
>>15632998
>>15632998
>>15633834
Originally they had been around for much longer. Their ship, the ARK landed around the cretaceous period on earth.The decepticons' ship (sometimes called the nemisis and is, in the new lore, actually tripticon transformed) also landed in the (altantic?) ocean but was not rediscovered until much later as the decepticons had been attacking the ARK and had crashed in the ship with the autobots. This is why there originally were dinobots, they were activated during the mesozoic era (because shockwave came from cybertron) and took the forms of what they percieved to be the dominant life forms on the planet.
They're just messing with the original story because transformers had always been around but never influenced anything (at least in the original lore).
>>15633103
>>15633107
>>15633223
>>15633298
>>15633329
According to this movie it was the watch, although since it was cybertronian it is possiblw bee had something to do with it.
>>15633823
Actually they ripped certain episodes of G1 together to make it. I'm pretty sure it was megatron's master plan (part 1 - 3) and another multi part episode where megatron brough cybertron to earth and forced Optimus to decide on saving earth or his home. The interesting thing was that optimus actually chose cybertron while fully aware of what he was doing and not being brainwashed or whatever.
They also take the new Unicron story from transformers prime where earth is Unicron.
>>15635138
No possible way barricade would kill Grimlock or Slag.
>>15635231
The purple eyes were when he was "nemisis prime". Originally Nemisis prime was a wierd sort of alternate reality version of optimus that showed up, if I remember correctly, in transformers Armada after optimus died fighting unicron (I don't remember perfectly so I may be wrong here).
>Running out of room
>>
Just got back from seeing it:

Extinction > Fallen > Knight > Moon > first

This movie could have used more action scenes.
>>
>>15637711
>Continued
>>15636776
>>15636794
The gravitational force from the planet alone (which is supposed to be as big as saturn) would rip up earth and alot, if not all, of the solar system before it even got close.
>>15637105
Apparently they actually WERE two seperate movies but Bay liked the ideas so much he roled them into one. As >>15637159 said, there was an episode similar to this in G1 where transformers went back in time.
>>15637147
Pretty darn close. Only real differences is that Optimus is barely in the movie, is evil for literally about 2 minutes (10 at best) and Unicron is left as a cliffhanger.
>>15637184
It might have been it's own movie. If you're interested watch the generation one episode "A decepticon raider in king arthur's court (Like the other anon said). Its super ridiculous but really fun to watch.
>>15637264
Bumblebee was actualy likable in G1 because he was just a good guy who seemed like someone you would want to be friends with. He also was no big tough fighter (he was actually not much bigger than the humans) but he was competent with what he was given and wasn't force fed to everyone.
>>15637395
>>15637399
To be fair, Hasbro has been doing this for almost 40 years with megatron.
>>15637423
Positively true.
>>15637576
He was never ever this way in any other series.
In fact, if I remember, peter cullen said that he based Optimus prime's character off the idea of being "though enough to show kindness" or something like that.
>>
>>15637154
>to international sales.
You mean Chinese sales. The appeal of Chinese shekels is ruining dumb action movies.
>>
>>15637728
>It might have been it's own movie.

Knowing that it was possible but didn't happen just hurts even more.

I'll give that episode a watch though, I'm up for some fun medieval decepticon shenanigans.
>>
>>15638544
They are definitely one of the largest venues for the box office, I think it usually accounts for almost half total international sales, or something.
>>
>>15632881
我真的很喜歡這部電影。
>>
>>15637726
>Fallen above anything
I disagree with your opinion, but you are entitled to it
>>
>>15638544
While China definitely influences movie development, in this case it's the Russians. The Russians love the fuck out of Bayformers and bullshit clusterfuck CGI.

The Chinese like CGI animals.
>>
All right, it's probably the Stockholm Syndrome kicking in but I legit loved this one.

Pros:
Cogman
A. Hopkins
Fun autobots
DECEPTICONS, RETREAAAAAT
MechaGhidorah
ZA WARUDORod
The entire last act
Unicron hype
>>
>>15633223
Literal retard

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Watch_that_killed_Hitler
>>
>>15634990
>The fucking clock thing killed Hitler.
Don't you mean "Watch that killed Hitler"?

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Watch_that_killed_Hitler
>>
I don't understand how people keep giving money to these movies. They seem to get worse and worse with everyone one. All of them have the same problems and are basically the same movie with a slightly different coat of paint. It's hard to say they're kids movies because of all the "adult" "humor" and situations in them, as well.
>>
>>15642897

Blame China. Every filmmaker specifically caters to the Chinese market now, especially for big dumb action blockbusters. Theater attendance in the West is way down and the Chinese will eat up pretty much anything that doesn't offend their delicate Communist sensibilities.
>>
>>15642039
I did like it too, but there were so many little things they teased but didn't deliver.

>Grimlock and Slug vanish halfway into the movie, the other Bots don't bring them into the final battle
>Cogman is said to be a Headmaster, never Headmasters up during the movie
>the HMS Alliance is actually an Autobot, never transforms, just plays taxi for the humans

And above all I'm still Ultra Magnus assblasted that the humans go back to screwing over the Autobots for the fifth movie in a row. All they did was rebrand Cemetary Wind into TSR and they happily continue hunting and killing Autobots while merely imprisoning Decepticons. And don't get me started on the US military negotiating with Megatron and sicking him unto the Autobots for their own gains. And -still- most of the last act is heroic human military flying around and looking heroic while the robot fighting mostly happens in the background.

Thank fuck this movie at least had lots of little moments to make up for the bullshit.
>>
>>15642897
They are pretty bad, but the low point is the second movie, so i wouldn't say they keep getting worse and worse.
>>
>>15637728
>The gravitational force from the planet alone (which is supposed to be as big as saturn) would rip up earth and alot, if not all, of the solar system before it even got close.
Isn't Cybertron mostly hollow, though? So what's it's actual mass supposed to be? (In any case, things should have been fucked since DOTM, even with Cybertron partly through the portal.)
>>
>>15643819
I get what you mean but I really didn't mind it too much, at least this was a flick rife with half-cooked but semi-decent ideas instead of all that garbage TFs 2 and 4 had.
>>
>>15644009
I know that's the case in some stories but not sure about all of them.

I definitely know it was the case in Energon (the core was where the Combiners were iirc) and Cybertron/Galaxy Force as Cybertron was actually Primus in that one.

The movie one just seems to be giant clumps of metal plates at this point.
>>
>>15637371
was that even shia? looked like some other guy.
>>
So what happened to the Dinobots after the decepticons and soldiers chase them around? They show up for literally 3 seconds in that part and just disappear forever. What the fuck?
>>
>>15645626
Everything can just be explained with "Michael Bay is a bad film maker"
>>
>>15645634
I guess. It just baffles me though, like how do things like that just happen? Did Bay go, "I don't care about the dinobots anymore, let's just ignore them completely now.", or did he finish the whole movie and then went, "Oh yeah, I forgot the dinobots existed."

Maybe I'm getting too bothered by this, but I just wanted to see some more cool robot dinosaurs fucking shit up.
>>
>>15645642
It's probably because they were going to reuse the Dinobot toys so Bay had to stick them in somehow. A lot of questions about them just flew into my head while watching the film.
>why would grimlock eat cars
>why are there baby dinobots
>wait wtf the triceratops is here and alive too, when did they establish that
>sooooooo did the dinobots not transform at all
>if these WWI bots have robo-dementia then did the dinobots have robo-dementia too since they come from the jurassic era
>wait aren't the dinobots knights as well? why aren't they involved in all these knighty business
I tried to enjoyed it as a stupid-dumb film but so many things in it just seem pointless or questionable. You don't need to throw the parachutes away even if you have a change of plans, man.
>>
>>15645670
I imagine that the Dinobots didn't have "robot dementia" and didn't care for being knights because they were just too stupid. Not sure if you've seen any G1 but if you have not then watch some episodes with Grimlock and the Dinobots and you'll see how mindblowingly stupid they are.
>>
>>15645642

I mean, you're talking about a man who is on record as saying that included Arcee, Chromia and Elita-1 in ROTF solely for the sake of killing them off because he hated Arcee. Losing interest in the Dinobots wouldn't be beyond him.
>>
>>15645670
>wait aren't the dinobots knights as well? why aren't they involved in all these knighty business

Wrong sect of Knights maybe? I always assumed Movie Dinos were just more akin to a band of Tribal Warriors personally, what with Grim's robot design and all.

>if these WWI bots have robo-dementia then did the dinobots have robo-dementia too since they come from the jurassic era

Culture shock is more likely, I'd think.
>>
>>15645763
Did he seriously say that? The fuck?
>>
>>15645836

Yep. Before ROTF was even released, too.

>"You know what? I didn't like Arcee," the filmmaker revealed exclusively to us Thursday night, "so I kill her later, all right?"

Excerpt from an interview with MTV News, dating back to April 2009.
>>
>>15645747
I suppose you could reason it as a G1 reference, but didn't G1 and their other incarnations provide some explanation to that? Like wasn't it something about them being made as muscle for the ranks by Wheeljack?
In the War Within comics and WFC games it was something about being fucked up from the experimentation done on them. In Animated they were man-made animatronics given cybertronian life but were primal as a result.

Was there something in AoE I missed?
>>
I've just seen this movie today and it was actually good. There are just two things I'm wondering about:

> What happened to Galvatron from AOE and all of those mass produced human transformers gone evil? In this one we have Megatron who is supposed to be Galvatron (or maybe it's just a copy of him from Meg's head) from the previous movie that transforms into a jet instead of a truck. How did he even made contact with Quintessa? Was it another case of off screen events or is it just a plot hole?

> I don't really understand why Arthur's sword, that they went to such great lengths to obtain, is immediately dropped by Cade after Optimus comes to his senses and never retrieved? It's one of the most legendary artifacts, you don't just drop and leave things like that.
>>
>>15645973
I'm wondering about that first thing too.

The second thing, I think could be explained by the fact that the sword was part of the medallion or something, and the medallion always went back to Cade's body on its own. You could say the sword just merged with the medallion again and went back on Cade's body.
>>
>>15632881
>yfw this is more accurate to King Arthur's legends than Legend of the Sword
>>
>>15645973
I'm just assuming he liked the name and form better. iirc, wasn't Galvatron the name KSI gave the new body?

>How did he even made contact with Quintessa? Was it another case of off screen events or is it just a plot hole?

Did you stay for the credits stinger?
She's got a human form in addition to her Cybertronian form apparently.
>>
File: thinkinoffaces.jpg (66KB, 600x486px)
thinkinoffaces.jpg
66KB, 600x486px
>>15632881
I need to know, does Optimus take any faces in this one. This is a potential dealbreaker if no bot faces get wrecked.
>>
>>15645994
I did see it, but you also have to remember that Quintessa came from space and wasn't on earth before.
>>
So Earth is Unicron huh? Really didn't expect that to be honest. Can we hope to see him transform? One other thing that caught my attention was that huge stag beetle combiner which was really cool. It would be cool if hasbro released that guy in the near future.
>>
>>15645999
He beheads like 7 cons all at once
>>
>>15632993
>The movie is like 2 and a half hours long
This is exactly why I refuse to touch any of the sequels after watching the first one. First movie already felt like it was an hour longer than it should've been despite being just under two hours and I fear just how excruciating a two and a half hour long movie would be if that's the case.
>>
>>15645884
No I was just joking. The robot dementia thing probably was not thought through fully. If I remember correctly in G1 they were stupid because weeljack did not have the parts on earth to make fully intelligent transformers and only vector sigma could do that. In war within I think the dinobots were not actually stupid and just pretended to be so that their enemies would under estimate them. In WFC / FOC they were stupid because Shockwave experimented on them and sacrificed brain power for muscle power or something.

In AOE I guess they were not smart because they were just dinosaurs.
>>
>>15645999
>>15646084
Spoilers obviously.
There is an actual combiner (not the wierd devastator we got in two) and he cuts everyone of the combiner's component robots' heads off at once in what was actually a cool shot.

He also wins the fight against bee. You don't see it in the trailer but if I remember right, bee was missing an arm and a leg when optimus was going to stab him.

He cuts megatron's arm off and kicks him out of cybertron. He also damages other robots.
>>
>>15646135
Why is he so excessive in this universe? They want to sell other bots too, right?
>>
>>15637726
What on earth did you see in Revenge of the Fallen? It had the most obstructive humor of the series, made Megatron look like a bitch lackey and has one of the most agonizingly drawn out climax scenes i've ever seen (bringing the matrix to Optimus' body). Really the only good part was Jet Convoy.
>>
>>15646156
that jet pack was really cool
>>
>>15645973
The Megatron in this movie was clearly not Galvatron from AoE. He showed none of the Transformium/nanomachine powers and abilities that were closely tied to Galvatron's creation.

I think the Megatron from this movie was revived from the original Megatron's remains. I mean they did it before. And it makes sense that the original Megatron and Galvatron exist at the same time, since they seemed to greatly imply Galvatron had no spark in AoE.

In other words:
Megatron = revived badguy that's been showing up since the first machine, spark and all. Galvatron = human experiment gone wrong, Use of Megatron's technology tampered with his programming and made him an autonomous menace.

Question is why they didn't bother to explain this. Did they expect people to forget Age of Extinction's story already?
>>
What happened to Galvatron? He had the best Megatron design in these movies.
>>
>>15646170
Doesn't he use it again in Dark of the Moon anyways though?
>>
>>15646141
I think that all started after the first movie, since everyone kept complaining about how much of a pussy ass bitch Optimus was on that one.
Ever since then, they've been trying way too hard to make him look cool.
>>
>>15646174
A lot of things didn't tie in together well, or at all. I blame it on terrible writing. Really, really terrible writing.
>>
>>15646176
>>15646174

Wasn't it said that Megatron is Galvatron, who opted to change his appearance to be close to what it used to be and also adopt his old name?
>>
>>15646205
I was waiting for an explanation for the whole movie, so If I missed that I'd feel pretty dumb. But it genuinely gave the impression that they just forgot, since Megatron doesn't seem to have any of his powers from the last movie.
>>
>>15646209

I mean, I'm going off pre-release stuff here. If they don't offer an explanation in the film proper, that's another matter.
>>
File: The Last Knight.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Knight.png
200KB, 500x276px
>>15632881
There were a few really cool ideas, but it was still overall a pretty bad movie, with retcons that don't make sense, plot canyons (that's right, they're too big to be plot holes) as far as the eye can see, and a lot of elements that they have that they don't use to their full potential. You might as well remove the Iacon Medal from the movie as the titular Last Knight plot point goes literally nowhere.

Also Hot Rod's time gun is only used three times because if it's used any more he can have the movie done in 10 minutes
>>
>>15646004
They modified an old toy for that, and it's only like 5 members
>>
>>15646892
Is that cum sprite thing the only figure of Quintessa we're getting?
>>
>>15646928
Yes and you can fit it up your butt.
>>
>tfw the ignition chamber is literally Cybertron's butt
>>
>>15646004
>Earth is Unicron huh
It's a thing from the Transfomers:Prime cartoon. It's another in-your-face reference that didn't served much purpose other than setting up a sequel.
>>
>>15646892
>>15646928
That's really weird... remolding an old toy for a movie exclusive character. Specially since it's from a Prime toy line.
>>
How did Megatron come back to life if he was Galvatron in the last movie?
>>
Why does this movie sound more and more like an incoherent clusterfuck of forced plotlines and bait & switches?
>>
>>15647153
early in the movie, the military guy saw megatron near the Unicrons horns in various locations. maybe he collected his sparks in there.
>>
>>15647153
remember that megatron transferred his memories from the remains of his old head to the wacky knock-off transformer body for galvatron , how he went from white truck to weird knight-plane , Bay magic
>>
>>15647502
Because it's probably like the last few movies and consists of multiple plots mashed together.

>Knights of Cybertron joined up with the Knights of the Round Table
>bestowed a Cybertronian control rod upon Merlin
>Merlin and descendants created a secret order with the sole purpose of cooperating with Cybertronians to help humanity
>the last surviving member of the order recruits the last living descendant of Merlin to find the control rod since it's locked to Merlin's genes
>Megatron obviously also wants the rod
>Merlin's descendant obtains the rod with the help of the Autobots and saves the world

>After the last movie, humanity is hunting Cybertronians indiscriminately again
>Cade Yaeger is out there with last movie's autobots to fight the human kill squad and save Cybertronians where possible
>on a mission he meets a young orphan who lost her parents to a Decepticon attack but doesn't hate Cybertronians indiscriminately
>together with some other humans they take care of the surviving Cybertronians
>Yaeger stumbles upon a dying Cybertronian who gives him a medallion, which leads to a weapon
>both the humans and Megatron want this weapon
>humanity strikes a deal with Megatron and sick the Decepticons onto Yaeger and the Autobots, hoping to get their hands on the weapon in the process
>this is obviously a bad idea, the humans learn once again that the Autobots are not dicks and team up with them to take down the Decepticons

1/2
>>
>>15647611
Cont'd

>Optimus Prime goes back to Cybertron to face his makers and tell them earth is under his protection
>there he finds a machine lifeform who claims to be his maker and wants to restore Cybertron
>she wants Optimus to hunt down the Knights of Cybertron who are in the possession of an item she needs
>turns out earth is Unicron and its energy can be syphoned into Cybertron to restore it, destroying earth in the process
>Optimus gets brainwashed into Nemesis Prime to be the machine lifeform's lackey, Cybertron heads towards earth
>meanwhile Megatron is also brainwashed and is working on earth to locate the Knights
>Autobots find the Knights and the plot device first, but Nemesis shows up to take it from them
>Nemesis gives the plot device to the machine lifeform, Bumblebee fights him and snaps him out of the brainwashing
>Optimus and the Autobots team up with humanity to save earth in favor of their own planet

All of this shit happens in one movie yet there's enough material to make three seperate movies out of them. The movie is 2.5 hours in duration and they already announced an Ultimate Cut DVD/Blu-ray release with 30 minutes of cut content.

2/2
>>
While the first three films had the transformers with an earth vehicle motif, AOE and TLK started adding in some knight motifs.

I think the next lot sequel film will be set in space with more cybertronian alt modes.

That seems to be the trend as they don't want to bother with logical transformations and just quick morphing is preferred.
>>
>>15647779
>The next one will focus on the transformers for real!
Didn´t Dotm wake you up?
>>
>>15647779
actually i´ll take any day quick swap transformation over transformium cube decomposition-recomposition...
but id like if they kept the alien looking feets and hands, optimus looks way too knightly and humany, barricade too, look at his ghetto brass knucler hands
>>
File: dreadbot.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px)
dreadbot.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
>>15647836
>look at his ghetto brass knucler hands
i unironically like it. i really prefer the street gang themed decepticons
>>
>>15637153
>Earth - which is actually Unicron

So Earth is going to transform into a giant robotic Orson Wells in the next movie?
>>
>>15647871
The next one will be about Bumblebee, so it will be in another one.
>>
Sooooooooo what's the significance of Mark Wahlberg being the Last Jedi Knight?

Ultimately the Merlin staff is needed to end the planet-sucking and the "Last Knight" is not really needed at all. Marky did save Optimus Prime from being executed, but there's no way they would've predicted that the Prime would be corrupted by the Deceiver then get uncorrupted by the Bee then needed the Marky Mark to spare him.

I guess you could say that the Last Knight was supposed to unite the Knights of cybertron, but even if he wasn't there would the Knights be just be like "meh" and let Earth got kaput? And wasn't the Merlin staff supposed to be able to control the Knights? So why do you need the Last Knight to unite them anyway? Also Quintessa had the staff, why didn't she just remote control King Ghidorah to her side?
>>
File: Deep Imploration.gif (3MB, 530x223px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Imploration.gif
3MB, 530x223px
>>15648063
the last human knight that can wield cybertronian sword given by dying knight on the crashed ship.
hes not even the chosen one, Mark was just happen to be there, tried to save the robo-knight.
just like the arthur knights, Mark only importance was just to bridge the two races.
>>
>>15637299
Did any of them fire any of their weapons?
>>
>>15648214
How the fuck did he stop a giant robot's sword? There was nothing to indicate how he was able to do that.
>>
>>15648308
the swords did. it seems Mark sword (that he got from the dying ancient robo-knight) recognize the knight sword that tried to decapitate Prime. when the sword touches it creates some noises and lights. i wonder why.
>>
This shit sounds retarded even for the standards of Bayformers.
>>
>>15647615
Holy fuck what a clusterfuck. Train wreck doesn't begin to describe this
>>
>>15632993
Does Bay's take on a faithful G1 Megatron redeem the movie at all?
>>
>>15641510
China, Japan, Russia and Malaysia. I wonder if the Bayformers have weeb appeal, since I'm a weeb and have a place in my heart for them despite Bayformers being the Modern 3D Sonic games of the film industry.
>>
>>15646209
Or because they wanted to say "look, we're using G1 Megatron now, are you happy".
>>
>>15648803
Even a weeb would hate this movie because so much of it is just US MARINES OORAH and nonsensical history retconning.
>>
>>15637423
I could maybe see him pulling it in Animated at the end of the show, when he has the wings and hammer.

>>15646178
Yeah, he got one of those obnoxious slowdown scenes where he flew in and shot like four or five Decepticons to death in one shot while spinning around and flying or something. And then got tangled in some wires and had to have the Wreckers bail him out.

I think he might have also fought a GIANT WORM like that, I don't quite remember the series of events.

>>15647615
>Optimus Prime goes back to Cybertron

Didn't Cybertron get fucking portal-cut? How the hell is it still around?
>>
>>15648838
>Didn't Cybertron get fucking portal-cut? How the hell is it still around?

Exactly why its mangled and wrecked beyond recognition.
>>
>>15642834
fucking seriously?
>>
>>15648838
>Yeah, he got one of those obnoxious slowdown scenes where he flew in and shot like four or five Decepticons to death in one shot while spinning around and flying or something. And then got tangled in some wires and had to have the Wreckers bail him out.
>I think he might have also fought a GIANT WORM like that, I don't quite remember the series of events.

It was the reverse. He flew in and shot up the giant robot worm, then got caught the wires (so he'd be stuck for 15 minutes and wouldn't just end the movie there) then they fired him and he flies in and pretty much solos the rest of the Decepticon army before ejecting the pack and fighting Sentinel.
>>
I shamefully did opening morning and I was honestly wishing to leave everytime something cringeworthy took place. Then we got the whole Feminist bait which ended up absolutely being nothing with the kid. Speaking of the kids, they pissed me off so much I wished Cade actually hit one of them the moment they brought up the joke or anytime during battle.

The moment when Optimus arrived, I literally yelled about damn time and when the "fight" ended, I honestly would rather have the Martha scene than it.

Megatron was wasted yet again, making me miss Starscream even more and the sequel bait at the end was even worse.
>>
I would honestly love for once if the autobots do not give a crap about humanity since a bunch of times they end up being complete idiots in every turn especially when now they decide to make deals with the Decepticons.
>>
I just got out of the cinema.
Let me first say that I have never seen a Transformers movie and I haven't seen the other four in the Michael Bay era.
However, after spending two and a half hours in the cinema for it, I can honestly say that the movie was a total fuckfest of shit. The dialogue was crap, scene cutaways were abrupt and unexpected, I had no idea what the fuck was going on in every single fight scene, and my God, I swear that if you scrambled every scene in the final battle into a random order, the whole thing would probably be ten times more coherent than the actual order I saw it in. And after all that, I can safely say that I'm not going to watch any of the first four films to catch up on the pentalogy.
Lord, give me strength. I should have watched Baywatch.
>>
Are the Autobots getting too OP now? Besides having a full roster, they have their own ship, Dinobots, the Knight-dragon thing and presumably human allies in the military again.
>>
>>15649759
Yeah the film was pretty poorly put together even by Michael Bay standards. You can tell he gives no fucks anymore
>>
>>15649817
>presumably human allies in the military again.
You can't be serious. You know in the next two movies that humans will be hunting the Autobots again for treason.
>>
>>15648803
Bayformers is an anime.

Giant robots, tokusatsu-style city destruction, cruder than typical for the west fan-service, high-school kids saving the world, Optimus Prime getting shonen-upgrades for the final battles, made to sell mecha merchandise, rapid comedy/melodrama tone shifts, ect.

The latest movie even had a tsundere love interest and incorporated Arthurian myth in a way so eccentric it would have made the writers of Fate/Stay Night blush.
>>
>>15647052
>what is All-Spark Power
Trust me this is nothing new. There's also the Hunt for the Decepticons line where supposedly several toys, like Bludgeon, went through a design retool to be more in-line with the movie aesthetic.
>>
So turns out even China hates this now and the numbers have collapsed both there and domestically. The spell is finally broken.
>>
>>15652105
Given that the plot coherency is about on par with an old, wacky Korean anime film, I don't blame them.
>>
as a person who loves transformers, and i have a great nostalgia for the movies, they were my second introduction to transformers (the first one was TF Cybertron), i of course went and saw the movie, i thought it was disappointing, but what did i expect desu
>>
I'm seeing a bunch of "TLK ending explained! MAJOR reveal!". Which I find funny because the reviewers/listers obviously weren't giving a fuck while watching the movie, because the "MAJOR reveal" was revealed right in the middle of the movie and explained in detail. The reviews/listers even got it wrong by saying Unicron is just the name that Transformers call Earth, since the exposition scene outright calls Unicron a "he" and the enemy of Cybertron, making it obvious it's an entity and not just the name of a planet.

I don't blame them for not paying attention though. The whole exposition scene which revealed everything should have probably just been left out too, since it spoils the post credit sequel hook.
>>
How swole is Marky Mark? What's his training regiment? The guy was able to block a sword swing from a giant metal-looking alien (I think they're called Transformers)..

Is the TRF a boondoggle? While a Transformer is certainly much more dangerous than a regular human, their numbers are relatively small, they're generally dumb as bricks, and they're not only killable (even by individual humans) but it's possible to restrain/imprison them. Yet, the TRF/military seem to be very well funded (although to be fair, they don't have much of a budget for light bulbs).
>>
>>15652122
Diatron 5 big budget Hollywood adaptation when?
>>
>>15655306
>TRF
I have absolutely no idea what that stands for still.
>>
>>15655277
Those "explained" videos are a regular thing for all action/sci-fi/super hero movies. Most of the time they don't explain anything, rather they just give a summary of the movie.
>>
>>15636700
Why the fuck is Crosshair here ?
>>
Went to the theater this afternoon. It was pretty full.

My 2 cents?
Can't paramount do something to force Bay into the producer chair instead of the Director chair?
While I say this one is probably the best in term of fleshing out the bots and general story wise, but it is almost complete ADD and no time to breathe and rest between the action scenes.

While the plot makes sense, but the script are very nonsensically when you get into the detail. In the last battle OP disappeared for almost 10 minutes even though he flied to the Chamber before everyone else. The submarine is an autobot and he disappeared too. Some lines should be dropped to tie into movie 4 better whether it is about how Galvatron turned into the new Megatron or what really happened with prime in space. Can do without the scientist guy.

Do admit I like the lawyers part of the movie a lot.
>>
I actually like Extinction but holy fuck this movie is so bad and boring.
>>
>>15655315
Transformers Reaction Force
>>
So is Spike related to the order of Witwiccans? How come he was never let into their secret society? Looks like noone in his family was because if I recall his Grandad went insane after finding Megatron in the Artic.

So Bumblebee (and some other transformers) have been around since the medieval ages? And then there was a huge time gap after WW2 until more arrived after Transformers 1?

How could Megatron have been working with Quintessa the whole time? Was this way back before leaving Cybertron?

If Earth is Unicron why was the Autobot Matrix of Leadership hidden there?

Who killed the Dinosaurs in the opening scene of Age of Extinction?
>>
>>15658814
>So Bumblebee (and some other transformers) have been around since the medieval ages? And then there was a huge time gap after WW2 until more arrived after Transformers 1?

It wasn't Bumblebee. Just some Transformer who looked like Bumblebee fought in WW2. Transformers has been involved at human history since King Arthur's time. They were just kept hidden till now.
>>
>>15658824
It was Bumblebee
>>
>>15658828
Pretty sure the old guy mentioned his name is something-Bee but he isn't actually Bumblebee.

Though its possible I misremembered since I didn't pay full attention at that part.
>>
>>15658824
>>15658964
it was Bee, codenamed ZB-71 or something
>Mark: but hes so nice
>Hopkins: they revered him with a lot of names back then but "nice" isn't one
>>
>>15658814

>So is Spike related to the order of Witwiccans? How come he was never let into their secret society?

It's possible that Sam's family is a distant relation (their family motto, 'No sacrifice, no victory' is the same slogan that Arthur and his knights used) that weren't inducted into the Order because they're nobodies.

>How could Megatron have been working with Quintessa the whole time? Was this way back before leaving Cybertron?

My headcanon is that Galvatron met Quintessa shortly after AOE and that's how he got his new body and is Megatron again. Remember, he had the same paint on his face that Prime had and he's been looking for the staff since before TLK.

>If Earth is Unicron why was the Autobot Matrix of Leadership hidden there?

Earth being Unicron may be the reason it was on the list of planets to be wiped out by the Star Harvester in ROTF.

>Who killed the Dinosaurs in the opening scene of Age of Extinction?

I doubt even Bay and the writers know (or care).
>>
File: AOE_Creator_arm_concept.jpg (80KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
AOE_Creator_arm_concept.jpg
80KB, 400x592px
>>15659145
>Who killed the Dinosaurs in the opening scene of Age of Extinction?
i was probably quintessons
quintessa is their creation
>>
>>15637711
>This is why there originally were dinobots, they were activated during the mesozoic era (because shockwave came from cybertron) and took the forms of what they percieved to be the dominant life forms on the planet.
No, originally they were built by Ratchet and Wheeljack in the 80's after Spike showed them dinosaur fossils in a museum.
>>
>>15659137

>TF1 fairly explicitly establishes that it's Ironhide and Bumblebee's first time on Earth
>TLK has Ironhide showing up in historical portraits and Bumblebee making a name for himself across history

I mean, they never really cared about keeping their continuity stable before, but this is just silly.
>>
I saw in one of the trailers Bumblebee reassembling from pieces, what's up with that?
>>
>>15660761
It's not explained but he reassembles like how Iron Man comes together
Maybe Transformer nanobot hijinks
>>
>>15660779
He got replaced by AoE's Stinger and no one knows.
>>
>>15652105
GOOD.
>>
>>15648790

He's barely fucking in it and gets taken out in 5 seconds. Which is infuriating because when he is on screen, he's GOAT. Welker kills it and he actually gets some stuff to do.

>The Hamlet scene with Starscream's head
>>
Just got back from seeing it and while I enjoyed AoE a little more, it was still a pretty good movie. Dialouge was a little weak and the dino bots were criminally underused.

Still like Mark more than Shia, Hopkins and Cogman were dope.

Also, was it me, or did Optimus and Megatron's voices sound a tad off? And is Sam somehow related to Arthur, since they have the same family motto? And just how long have the Transformers been on Earth? Lockdown and the seed came first, then the Primes, then the Knights and everything else?
>>
people legit analyzing this horse shit

>sees shit

>hmm will this taste good?

>puts in mouth

>hmm I wonder why this tastes like shit

>do you think this came out of an ass?

>maybe its advanced nanotechnology shit that we can't even comprehend that must be it
>>
File: 1496537183123.png (2MB, 1040x1136px)
1496537183123.png
2MB, 1040x1136px
Question: Does Unicron actually do anything besides add another bit of Cybertronian lexicon that's going to confuse general audiences?
>>
>>15660779
>It's not explained

They don't even care anymore
>>
>>15662982
Long answer?

No
>>
>>15662912
> Also, was it me, or did Optimus and Megatron's voices sound a tad off?

I don't know about Megatron, but for Optimus I get the feeling that Cullen is as tired of these shitty movies as we are. He seemed to be phoning it in this time. Usually he's able to infuse Optimus with some gravitas and world weariness but this time his Optimus just sounded like an angry brute throughout the whole movie. Heck, I think he sounded more sinister when he was cutting up Infernicus and beating up Megatron than when he was being controlled as Nemesis Prime.
>>
>>15663182
I wouldn't blame him.
Optimus just felt off and just there.

They should've gone the way of making him go full Nemesis instead of the shoddy done halfway point they did. It would've been a satisfying conclusion to the way he's been acting since RotF.

Plus, they introduced Hot Rod and Unicron in this film so they could've easily set up Rodimus if they wanted but nope. They crammed in way too many plot lines just like AoE and half-assed them all.
>>
>>15652105
Hell-fucking-yeah
>>
>>15635056
My parents have no sense of taste, they got on my case when I said it looks bad, and they enjoyed the last ones.
Speaking of cringe humor, what the fuck is up with Bay and Transformers acting like stereotypical gangster wannabes? There's one in every film starting from ROTF, and I don't see where it comes from with him.
>>
>>15638544
Didn't the Chinese hate this one?
>>
>>15663150
Welp there goes my ticket
>>
>>15632881
is that left wing cuck in it? and are they also showing how we captured his flags?
>>
>>15662982
Seemed like it was added for setting up a sequel, it was totally unnecessary for the overall plot though.
>>
>>15663526
No Shia in this one.
>>
Its like being bombarded by nonsense for 2 hours, Anthony Hopkins sounded boozed up in all his scenes.
>>
>>15663587
Sam Witwicky was shown in a photo during Anthony Hopkin's hour-long exposition scene but I couldn't tell if the actor was Shia or not.
>>
>>15632881
Best movie yet.
>>
>>15663764
The photo was literally his mugshot from the first movie. There were a lot of call backs to the previous movies, from Simmons returning to seeing the rest of Egypt's pyramids getting fucked over alongside Hong Kong.
>>
>>15665617
This movie had the absolute worst dialogue of any film I've seen, you knob-gobbling sentient semen stain.
>>
>>15632881
could been great but the editing and pacing was shitty.
>>
>>15632881
The movie still had a amazing soundtrack
>>
>>15637371
yeah he's a tennis player now
>>
>>15659207
That irked me when I seen it.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.