[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, you've been tasked by movie executives to write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: mike landis.jpg (34KB, 408x385px) Image search: [Google]
mike landis.jpg
34KB, 408x385px
Alright, you've been tasked by movie executives to write a new Terminator movie that will be even more profitable Terminator: Gynsengisnisgengisys

What do you come up with?
>>
>>15631884
A terminator with horribly crippling diabetes
>>
Terminator has to go back in time to kill himself to stop a time paradox
>>
>/rlm/
>>>/tv/
>>
>>15631884
The Terminator has to go back in time to kill the executives who greenlit Salvation, Genesys, and maybe the ones who made T3.
>>
>>15631884
1 hour and 21.4 minutes of Arnold Schwarzenegger eating a sandwich while dressed up as the Terminator. It is a big sandwich. The sandwich is in the shape of Sarah Connor. Life sized.
>>
Genesys pretty much destroyed any incentive to continue with the current continuity, so reboot i guess.
>>
>>15631922
ahah, that would be pretty funny, right? haha
>>
>>15631884
Rule number one, don't give away the entire plot in the fucking trailer
>>
>>15631884

Some guy goes back in time to kill the robot.
>>
File: 1497357164316.png (29KB, 253x142px) Image search: [Google]
1497357164316.png
29KB, 253x142px
>>15631960
>don't give away the entire plot in the fucking trailer
Why wouldn't anyone do that? Clearly you don't understand the youth of today like me and my boardroom executives do.
>>
The T800 stops being an obsolete sad sack and gets upgraded in some manner.
>>
Jesus fuck, Zorg really let himself go.
>>
>>15631884
A human modified terminator from the future has to travel forward in time to a point where skynet has eliminated all of humanity and gone into sleep mode. The terminator then captures the dormant double-future-skynet and travels back to its own time where it is reprogrammed and reactivated to enter into war with normal-future-skynet, thus creating a never ending deadlock betwixt the two that demands their full attention and resources so that no more terminators can be spared to send back to the past and fuck things up in our present.
>>
>>15631884
An T-800 is sent back to the past to try kill yet another member of the Connor family, Colonel Pervy O'hara Connor of the confederate army, but because of miscalculations it gets a wrong temporal turn, ending in ancient Jerusalem. There he suffers a malfunctions which cause him to turn into a pacifist and eventually he became Jesus
>>
>>15631884
T-800s T-800s

SKYNET

I CLAPPED WHEN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SHOWED UP

T-800s T-800s

SKYNET

I CLAPPED WHEN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SAID "I'LL BE BACK"

JOHN CONNOR

REMEMBER SKYNET?

I CLAPPED WHEN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SAID "YOU ARE TERMINATED"

T-800s T-800s

T-800s T-800s

T-1000s T-1000s
>>
>>15631884
ALIENS VS PREDATOR VS TERMINATOR
>>
>>15631884
>>>/tv/
>>
Shot for shot remake of T2, but set in China.
>>
File: rlm mike very cool.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rlm mike very cool.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>15631988
IT BROKE NEW GROUND!
>>
>>15632018
>With Chink T-800 eating dog using choptick while singing ching chang chong banga banga bong!
>>
>>15631978
>T-800 sent back in time to protect Jesus
FTFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnq7N6X4x84
>>
>>15632074
A surefire hit!
>>
>>15632081
But Jesus was a blue space alien from Prometheus
>>
>>15631884
Sarah Connor has a lot of trouble balancing her private life with her job as a waitress, and her roommate keeps getting her into all sorts of wacky situations in her attempts to find her a suitable boyfriend! Will Sarah ever be able to find the man of her dreams?
>>
>>15632085
What a twist!
>>
>>15632116
Oh it's not a twist. It's Alien canon now.

Thanks Ridley Scott.
>>
>>15632022
>>15631988
I LAUGHED WHEN THEY REFERENCED A YOUTUBE VIDEO
>>
>>15632222
what a waste of quads
>>
>>15632222
Me personally, I love those quads.
>>
Is the youtube comment section replacing /m/?
>>
>>15632242
It's stylistically designed to be that way and you can't undo that. But we can diminish the effects of it.
>>
>>15631884
Remake the first movie. Remakes are still the hot thing these days, right?
>>
File: Killer 7.png (982KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Killer 7.png
982KB, 1920x1080px
>>15631884
Basically pic related with cyborgs working for a shady gov't organization in 2160 against an unnamed threat only to discover that the gov't is a threat in and of itself to the American people, so they go rouge and try and topple the gov't.
>>
>>15631884
Remake Boyhood but the boy is a Terminator instead.
>>
>>15631884
Genisys literally killed the franchise. It is dead.
There is actually no chance of ever making a movie with a coherent plot again.
>>
>>15631884
The time machine malfunctions and the terminator is sent back to prehistoric times and spends an hour and a half nakedly fighting dinosaurs.
>>
File: okay with this.png (186KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
okay with this.png
186KB, 600x339px
>>15632767
i'd watch it
>>
>Small resistance team is holed up in the base from the 3rd movie (forgot the base name) after a tactical nuke deployed by SkyNet destroys the humans and terminators battling near them, as the base and surrounding region has extremely valuable information that could slow down or destroy the SkyNet war machine.
>The Resistance team consists of a few researchers and three soldiers, who are the only human survivors of the battle.
>However, a few battle damaged Terminators have found the humans' location, but the EMP caused by the nuke has rendered their weaponry and communications useless.
>The humans must find their way out of the base because the Terminators have begun picking their forces off one by one.
>Humans have limited ammo, while the Terminators can only use their fists.
>The John Connor from Terminator 3 appears, as he was in a time paradox caused by the multiple versions of himself either dying or contradicting the original Connor's (T3 and other OG films) intentions.
>The team must protect Connor and the information in the base, as John learns extremely critical information during Judgement Day (the event) before being stuck in a time loop, causing his actions to stop SkyNet to never happen.
>MC is a female
>Basically a Thriller mixed with the survival elements of Alien (to appease horror nerds), and the events of the movie and the whole time-travel aspect leads to dimension-hopping in a later film, which sets up a mecha robot cinematic universe (MRCU), which appeases /m/, sci-fi nerds, and normies.
>>
>>15631884
I try to convince them that the franchise should've just ended with T2 and to fucking leave it that way. Maybe also just rererelease T2 in theaters.
>>
>>15633084
>Setting up a cinematic universe
STOP
>>
File: doubtoko.jpg (45KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
doubtoko.jpg
45KB, 200x231px
>>15632624
That's just GitS, innit?
>>
>>15631884
>What do you come up with?
No John, you are the terminators. Oh wait.
>>
>>15633482
No it gets better Terminator is going to team up with Robocop and itll get real good
>>
>>15631884
Reboot it into a cinematic universe with Robocop, Blade Runner, and every other popular Hollywood franchise with robots/androids/cyborgs in it.
>>
>>15631884
Future tech has hit some sort of cap: they can't keep making more and more sophisticated terminators any more. Instead, Skynet and the Resistance enter an arms race of raw destructive power: packing more energy and mass into their weapons at the expense of human appearance. Eventually, the T-63XX3R is a series of piloted rob--Terminators, and because they still have a bit of liquid metal technology, they can combine into a GIANT terminator!

Can a plucky team of three resistance fighters pilot the T-63XX3R against the bizarre monstrosities that Skynet creates in its secret laboratories?
>>
Have a movie run during the opening weeks of the war, following the people that face the first waves of Terminator battalion landwar.
>>
>>15632232
Why were chicks so jacked back in the 80s?
>>
File: tumblr_lmqfe2SIQn1qgapm9o1_1280.jpg (145KB, 867x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmqfe2SIQn1qgapm9o1_1280.jpg
145KB, 867x1280px
>>15642038
Aerobics. Sarah's roommate is an aerobics instructor (see the original script) so she's very fit.
>>
>>15633910
Pretty much
>>
>>15644339
At least the plot part anyways
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.