[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to watch the Gundam compilation movies. There are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Gundam-Movie-2-300x375.png (218KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-Movie-2-300x375.png
218KB, 300x375px
I am going to watch the Gundam compilation movies.
There are two japanese audios, what's the difference between them?
>>
Read the labels
>>
>>15630372
One is Theatrical and the other is a Remix.
But what they change?
>>
Also, is the English dub good?
>>
>>15630641
When you compare it to the one for the TV version, it's comedy gold, to put it lightly.
>>
>>15630377
remix has new sound effects

the movie dub is fun, but "good" would be charitable
>>
>>15630641
The new blu ray release doesn't actually have it despite the case saying so
>>
>>15630377
Remix has more "realistic" sound effects like machine guns (instead of lasers) and new background music for some scenes.

Original is, well, the original.
>>
File: fuck you burgerman.png (322KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you burgerman.png
322KB, 500x719px
>>15630645
I love Bright's voice in the English dub
>Gundamn
>>
>>15630641
>Is the English dub good?
Yes, but not for the movies. MSG anime dub is actually pretty good though. A rare treat from the early days.
>>
what is the best release to MSG movies?
>>
>>15631043
[EG]
>>
>>15630937
Man, I wish anime studios still hired Ocean. They had some pretty good actors. It's a shame the Zeta dub used their B-studio and not the actors that did the original and CCA.
>>
>>15630371
>There are two japanese audios
What's it matter when there's already an English dub?
>>
>>15630641
>Also, is the English dub good?
It's serviceable. Bright has a weird accent and they pronounce it as "Gun-dam"
>>
>>15630911
same same same, I'm watching Zeta with my sibling and it's just not the same, British Bright fits so hard.
>>
>>15631343
There was a strike going on at the time, it was that or not dub it.
>>
>>15630371

>compilation movies
>not the series

What the fuck anon?
>>
>>15630371
What is the original theatrical audio and one is a 2001 remix. Both have pros and cons, personally I'm more of a fan of the remix since it conforms better to current Gundam sounds. However, others will swear by the theatrical.

Is more a matter of personal preference. Both are acceptable.
>>
>>15635691
One is*
>>
Why in blue blazes are you watching the inferior movie compilation? Watch the series mate, and steer clear of gundumb origin at all costs.
>>
>>15631343
>not liking ShinnAmuro
>>
>>15635680
>>15635861
As someone who watched the TV series first, ignore these memeing fucks and watch what you want to watch. Movies are prettier and do a good job of condensing all the important details of the plot and does the ending better, series is obviously the most complete experience.
>>
>>15635895
>As someone who watched the TV series first, ignore these memeing fucks
But what you're saying is the meme, Anon. The visual improvements of the movie compilation are severely overblown, and they cut out a lot of the fun action scenes that were in the anime. Additionally, they cut out plot and character development. The ending? Well, that's debatable still.

People suggest the TV because ultimately the pros of the movies do not outweigh the cons. You just don't get that much out of it. You're better off spending the time to watch the anime unless you just can't afford the time.
>>
>>15631043
here, today I finished the second movie, it was kinda strange...

The first one was a chore do watch.
>>
100% Theatrical version. It is way more emotional

No homo
>>
I already watched the TV series, It's a 6.
>>
Watched the movie, it's better than the TV Series.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.