[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Illegit Gundam Article by Mecha-Sarkesian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 5079582989325.jpg (35KB, 384x277px) Image search: [Google]
5079582989325.jpg
35KB, 384x277px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-06-21/the-mobile-suit-gundam-films-the-best-the-worst-and-what-worth-watching/.117792

>all those falsehoods
>SEED movies over Destiny despite far more crunching issues

So how come ANN hasn't fired her yet?
>>
Why the fuck would we know? Nobody here goes there.
>>
I don't hate her but she has CCA as top tier. I might dislike her now.
>>
>F91 and Afterglow as maybe
>Destiny SE under SEED
>CCA that high
>New Translation as skip

She needs to be called out more, power drunk mods on the forums are okay with censorship toward people that point out obvious falsehoods.
>>
>>15629577
>>15629738
Here's a better question: Why do (You) give a shit about what ANN thinks?
>>
>>15629750
For every on person that doesn't twenty do and they have done questionable journalism ethics. This is how truth gets distorted.
>>
File: summer.png (211KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
summer.png
211KB, 420x420px
>>15629577
>sharing ANN articles
>sharing ANN articles that you obviously don't agree with

Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>15629758
I wish. He's been doing this for ages.
>>
>It's another "transparently /pol/ refugee complains about a mainstream media brand that doesn't push his factually correct objective opinions" thread

Where are the mods.
>>
>>15629777
I'm pretty sure that's a single autist that posts every ANN article that he disagrees with here, because we're his only friends. He's been doing this for ages. He's not from /pol/.
>>
>>15629788
Pretty sure it's a series of zealots pointing out ANN is dividing an already divided fandom to homogenize and monopolize anime viewpoints.
>>
>>15629788
It screams newfag who just discovered 4chan and thinks every board is for pretending to be a retard.

Or worse, a genuine retard who thinks he's in good company.
>>
>>15629577
>ANN writers having retarded opinions

Nothing new to see here.
>>
File: 12.jpg (87KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
87KB, 500x716px
>and the Zeon “bad guys” are replaced with nothing any less on the nose than the actual Illuminati

Well, there's one on the list she obviously didn't watch.
>>
>>15629577
As expected from the sheeple manipulators that praise felcher gundam.
>>
>>15629577
>So how come ANN hasn't fired her yet?
Because she's the only one interested in watching the franchise and writing about it.
>>
>>15629756

Is this 2014?
>>
>>15629758
>sharing ANN articles that you obviously don't agree with
>Implying OP isn't just shilling the article he write in here.
>>
>>15629756
There is nothing unethical about having shit opinions, retard. And it's not like this dumb cunt being wrong is actually going to have any effect on the industry.
>>
>>15631794
>And it's not like this dumb cunt being wrong is actually going to have any effect on the industry.
Where is the current Sunrise Cockpit Laugh.jpg?
>>
>>15629577
> So how come ANN hasn't fired her yet?
Because nobody cares. Except for (You).
>>
>>15631917
>US fags who probably torrent/stream off sites and don't contribute largely to shows this irrelevant to any impact
>board that's pretty secluded in cases compared to most of the site wouldn't be affected really
>Nips probably wouldn't care about west there outside of kits and possible CR revenue
Dumb /v/tier faggot, this thread even feels like a Twitter screen cap equivalent, some random chump is posted and tried to get people angry about a literal who.
>>
>>15629756
This isn't journalistic ethics.

This is pure opinion based taste.

Sure she might have shit taste but thats not a crime.
>>
I'm not going to read the articles, what are her "falsehoods "?
Also what are the gundam movies anyways, the three 0079 movies, the three zeta movies, CCA, F91, the American one or whatever, the movie version of stardust memories.

That's all I can think of.
>>
>>15632676
Read >>15629738
>>
>>15629738
why the fuck would you ever watch ANT
>>
>>15632764
To be the ultimate contrarian and alpha shitposter of /m/ in this dank age of shitposting.
>>
>>15632783

We already have that contrarian already screeching about how ANT canon somehow trumps TV canon and ZZ doesn't exist despite Unicorn contradicted that claim
>>
>>15629577
Reported for underage b&
>>
>>15632764
Because Zeta is good, fat man.
>>
Typical ANN damage control
>>
>>15632976
Typical ANN falseflagging.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.