[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam AGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I just finished Flit's arc. Boy, I didn't expect it to be that good. Might be even better than most of IBO I say. I hope Asemu's arc will be better.
>>
Also, Flit's arc felt like 0079. Asemu's might be Zeta like so it might be good, right?
>>
It will, Asemu's is the best even if you count the AGE-3 quarter and AGE-FX quarter as different arcs which I kinda do

The last quarter is awful though
>>
>>15629174
Grodek is the best part of Flit's arc IMO
>>
>>15629174
The Vagans spawn camping and Flit shanking one of them with a beam knife in the first ep was great
>>
>>15629174
Flit's is good, Asemu's has some dumb parts but is overall even better, and then Kio's arc comes along and retroactively ruins any good will his father and grandfather had earned. His arc starts strong, too, I don't understand how it got so bad so fast.
>>
>>15629174
>Might be even better than most of IBO I say.
Felcher gundam was extremely bad, how was that not a given?
>>15629180
>It will, Asemu's is the best
Factually wrong, most problems with Age are traced back to him
>>
I feel like this is a joke
>>
>>15629381
The real joke is here >>15629353
>>
>>15629406
My rune game is too weak, I have no idea what the kanji mean
>>
>>15629179
Asemu's didn't really draw Data parallels outside of the AGE-2
>>
>>15629174
>Might be even better than most of IBO
Its not hard considering how boring the first half was and non nonsensical the second is.

I honestly enjoyed arc 2 the most outside of rosemary wishwashing, you should check out memory of eden after arc 2 and skip out kios arc since it stops being good after dark houds appearance. Mind you theres some good action scenes there like age fx doing anything and its sick theme but it isnt worth watching all that shit with girard spriggan.
>>
Finished with Asemu's arc. It was great though it was sad to see some characters die Woolf. But SUPAH PILOTO made up for it. Shit was cool as hell.

Next is Kio's arc. This should be the best since this is the ZZ and Char's Counterattack of AGE.
>>
>>15629174
Asem's arc is like candy. It feels nice while you're watching it, but nothing about it is actually good in the long run. Nothing in Gen 2 matters to the story being told.

Gen 1 is about as good as AGE ever gets. Taken on its own, it's a weak but at least somewhat competent story of how Grodek passed his self-destructive hatred on to Flit, breaking the innocent young boy into the bitter adult he would go on to become.
>>
>>15629467
if anything its the downfall of this series I remember watching this series weekly and this is my reaction
Flit: this is series is an OK gundam series
Asemu: this is arc is good
Kio: it started off ok then everything went downhill
>>
>>15629481
>Asemu: this is arc is good
Factually incorrect
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.