[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ongoing /m/ subs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: Dai Apolon.jpg (51KB, 225x316px) Image search: [Google]
Dai Apolon.jpg
51KB, 225x316px
What are some /m/ shows that are currently being subbed? (have been updated in the past year)
>>
Dragonar
Daimos
Great Mazinger
Might Gaine
Dendoh
>>
>>15628280
>(have been updated in the past year)
Oh, So just Might Gain
>>
series that I am sure have been updated in the last year
>Ginguiser
>Great Mazinger
>Gakeen
>Raideen
>Dancougar: Burning Epilogue
other than that I need to check
>>
I was going to send this page
http://z8.invisionfree.com/mSubs/index.php?showtopic=284
not much has changed from last year
>>
>>15628268
Dendoh's last episode came out in September
Shin Mazinger ZERO got a chapter in October, if it counts
Govarian got a release in September

With all these shows getting an episode or chapter per year, I can't wait to see them when they all finish in 2040
>>
>>15628303
let's fix this list I'll start
Ginguiser has 7 episodes done
Great Mazinger has 34
Ga-Keen has 7
Acrobunch should be moved to inactive
Ganbarugar, Daltanias, and the Dagwon OVA have been completed
>>
Wasn't there a brave show that only had crabsticks that was slowly getting real subs, I feel like it was either Da Garn or Might Gaine
>>
>>15628317
Lensman should be moved to inactive but it seems that episodes 4 and 5 are almost done
Govarian now has 6 episodes
Daikengo has 15
Dai Apolon has 21 and blu rays are coming out soon
Raideen has 29
Laserion is inactive
Daigunder is finished ..... well kind of subdivers did episodes 29-39 which are the episodes that don't have an english dub
>>
>>15628322
Might Gaine's second half was being subbed, yeah.

Da Garn's been fully subbed for years.
>>
>>15628322
It's Might Gaine
>>
>>15628322
I think its might gaine since there is a guy doing the episodes on youtube I think he reached episode 30 something
>>15628325
Dancougar: Burning Epilogue is now active
Koutetsu Jeeg now has 13 episodes not sure if its active or not since I couldn't find a group site
other than that I am not sure you guys can continue from where I stopped
>>
>>15628325
>Daigunder is finished ..... well kind of subdivers did episodes 29-39 which are the episodes that don't have an english dub

They did all the episodes, actually.
>>
>>15628307
>Dendoh's last episode came out in September
link???
>>
>>15628317
Subdivers finished Gosaurer as well
NG Knight Ramune & 40 is up to 18

>>15628325
>Laserion is inactive
It's being worked on again in some capacity http://z8.invisionfree.com/mSubs/index.php?showtopic=747&view=findpost&p=40096933

>>15628335
Changeman never had a site, he just posted them on Nyaa
>>
>>15628303
>http://z8.invisionfree.com/mSubs/index.php?showtopic=284
>Tetsujin 28 (1980) dub
>Complete
Doesn't sound like one episode (35th episode) missing in the dubbed file
In terms of subtitles, it has a one-off simplified subtitle on it (Episode 1)
In other words that should be under incomplete, RAWs or no sub category
>>
>>15629209
https://nyaa.si/view/202070
>>
So, in the end, it's really over. No more interesting /m/ shows (anime).

But can at least someone rescue Xabungle Graffiti, D1 devastator and what is left of machine robo?
>>
>>15629396
It's not over since we have Discotek. Didn't you hear that they picked up Goshogun? OVAs next month and full series later this year. They've also been doing a lot of Harlock shit lately
>>
>>15629426
why couldn't they do the goshogun blu-rays since the japanese version is out. The same goes for orguss and dancouga
>>
>>15629396
>So, in the end, it's really over. No more interesting /m/ shows (anime).
There's still plenty left but "interesting" is pretty subjective. To me, all these things are interesting and unsubbed:

Baldios, Albegas, the rest of Daikengou, the rest of Baxinger, Sasuraiger, Acrobunch, properly subbed Borgman, Jushin Liger, God Mazinger, Galvion, Srungle, Daioja, Trider G7
>>
what about the Raijin-oh OVA is it completed subdivers has 3 episodes while myanimelist says that there are 4 episodes
>>
>>15629591
The first OVA is just a collection of music videos.
>>
>>15629559
I'd probably dispute the interestingness of Albegas. I'm watching it now and it's really dull. It's differentiation from other Super Robot shows of the time is that the characters are in high school.

A lot of the unsubbed shows that are interesting in premise are also really bad in execution like Acrobunch or Srungle. What we really need is subbed Gold Lightan. I'm not even joking, it's one of the better unsubbed 80s shows.
>>
>>15629633
>What we really need is subbed Gold Lightan. I'm not even joking, it's one of the better unsubbed 80s shows.
yeah, I've got crabsticks of some of it, seems pretty cool
a Sorayama-ish robot girl on the bad guy's side, a bunch of ugly kids playing with lighters, a hero who's finisher is ripping out the other robot's heart with his bare hands, there's a lot to like in it
>>
Hoping to finish Ging this year, less than a half of pure TL work left.
>>
>>15628303
Should probably add that Gaiking LoDM is being redone with actual real subs on DVD raws. I think it's still sitting at episode 13 though
>>
>>15629396
It's less that and more a question of "who will sub them and survive?". In Orphan Subs' case, they clearly don't care about doing them at all beyond Ehrgeiz and that Giant Robo pilot.

>>15629437
Because doing blu-rays is a very expensive venture for the type of company they are, they can't just do those for any title unless it's guaranteed to be profitable.

>>15629559
>Daioja
The main reason I want that subbed is that it would break the curse of no Mito Komon shows being subbed (since it's essentially that, but in space), even if the final boss is just a pointless Darth Vader ripoff.

>>15629637
How about Galatt, is that trying its hardest to ape Dr. Slump/Toriyama's humor?
>>
>>15630103
I like Galatt. I tend to forget about it because of how low key it is. It's a nice laid back experience though. Camille has lots of great moments. I've actually never read any Dr. Slump so I can't really make a comparison there.
>>
>>15630103
>How about Galatt, is that trying its hardest to ape Dr. Slump/Toriyama's humor?
I don't know much about it. I think it's by one of Toriyama's assistants?
>>
>>15630358
The biggest similarity I seem to notice is that both series having a scientist lusting after a blonde gal (more appropriate in Slump, since said blonde is an adult rather than teenager).

>>15630384
Not quite, Takeyuki Kanda was working with Toyoo Ashida at the time. One of the latter's early jobs was being an animator for Slump, and that showed by the time he did Vifam's character designs (fun fact: the way he did lighting, shading and coloring in the 90s inspired Toriyama in return).

Given that Kanda and Ashida did Galatt, it really feels like a vanity project that probably might have been done just because Ashida enjoyed working on Slump.
>>
>>15630482
ah I see, thanks
>>
>>15628317
>Great Mazinger has 34
Why does nobody tell me these things? I'm only up to 25. And I suppose the torrents are all on the old dead Nyaa? Welp, time to never watch to rest of it!
>>
>>15630663
Calm down anon, /m/ Subs has a Mega link for it.
https://mega.nz/#F!PcFyDTTQ!oJqjnjJjpaEzWamYZEsGVg
Besides, their forums track all the progress they currently do.
>>
>>15630667
Ooh, that's handy. Thanks m8.
>>
>>15629559
>There's still plenty left but "interesting" is pretty subjective. To me, all these things are interesting and unsubbed:
>Baldios, Albegas, the rest of Daikengou, the rest of Baxinger, Sasuraiger, Acrobunch, properly subbed Borgman, Jushin Liger, God Mazinger, Galvion, Srungle, Daioja, Trider G7

I'm dying for Galvion and Srungle. Also: Dorvack please!

I must say, I was really surprised at how interesting Daikengo is.
>>
>>15630667
We also have a twitter for announcing new releases, the few we have @M_subs
>>
>>15631506
>we
I wasn't aware there was anyone other than you working under the /m/subs label, at least not on a consistent basis
>>
>>15631513
I'm the main translator bit we do have other people running support positions.
>>
I swear, when will 80s Tetsujin get subbed instead of leaving it with nothing other than its semi-"bad" dubs?
>>
>>15631513
>>15631516
Case in point, Sasword pops up whenever he's not infiltrating subninja land. The ninjas still haven't figured out that he's not one of their own.

But yeah, that is how /m/ Subs can have simultaneous projects going at the same time.

>>15631649
When either Luurah or Hokuto no Gun (mainly because SystematicChaos is a Yokoyama fan) tackles it, I figure.
>>
>>15631707
Sasword has his own blog, so I thought he was separate
>>
>>15632203
He releases under the /m/subs tag though. Loose coalition and all.
>>
since I made this I thought I would post it
BDs with no raws on the internet:
>Galient
>Gunxsword
>Baldios
>Godmars (incomplete)
>Goshogun
>Tobikage (incomplete)
Upcoming BDs:
>Dai Apolon: Vol 1 May 26/Vol 2 June 30
>Dai Apolon 2: Vol 1 July 28/Vol 2 Aug 31
>Dunbine: Vol 1 July 28/Vol 2 Sep 27
>Eureka SeveN re-release: Vol 1 Aug 29/Vol 2 Sep 27
>Gundam 0080: Aug 29
>Infinite Ryvius: Oct 27
not sure what the difference between the normal release of eureka seven and the re-release is since I can't read japanese
BD raws avaliable but has no complete sub batches
>Tekkaman Blade
>Raijin-oh (even though we need another encode)
>Gaogaigar final
>Kotetsushin Jeeg
>Gosaurer (need to check)
>Layzner (the subs for the TV series are online but no has done the OVAs yet)
>>
>>15634921
>>Gosaurer (need to check)
Subdiver released BD raws awhile back. They were still doing TLC / needing people for TLC last time they said anything about it so I expect they will if that gets done.
>>
>>15634921
Even 1980s and 2004 Tetsujin series have no RAWs despite having their BD versions already released
>>
>>15636579
the 80s version had a BD release?
could you send me a link this is my first time hearing of it
>>
I'm dying for more Dendoh
>>
there were a couple of series that got like one episode subbed then died
>>
>>15640151
you mean ARR subs that group would try out a bunch of old schools projects as one-shots then drop the series they did at least 30 series I know of
>>
>>15640203
ARR are just bootleggers. Those #1 episodes were just HK subs or rips from another language dub. The idea being then that people would comission them to translate the rest.
>>
>>15637225
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A4%AA%E9%99%BD%E3%81%AE%E4%BD%BF%E8%80%85-%E9%89%84%E4%BA%BA28%E5%8F%B7-Blu-ray-BOX-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E4%BB%95%E6%A7%98%E7%89%88/dp/B01HGMOZIM/ref=sr_1_5?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1498430720&sr=1-5&keywords=%E9%89%84%E4%BA%BA%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%98%E5%8F%B7
>>
>>15634921
Gun x Sword and Tobikage have [Moozzi2]-raws.
And Tekkamn Blade doesn't have full raws release.
>>
>>15634921
Sauce?
>>
>>15640699
there is a dude out there who is working on them he released the first 3 eps on nyaa
>>15640703
https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%E6%A9%9F%E5%8B%95%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A00080+%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%AD%E3%81%AE%E6%88%A6%E4%BA%89+Blu-ray%E3%83%A1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9C%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9
https://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/cont/news/606
the date should be in of these links
>>
>>15634921
I was actually trying to download the BD raws of God Mars a few months back from AreaRAW. I managed to download the compilation movie and the OVA but unfortunately I can no longer acquire the TV show since one of the links to it went down.

I'll probably post the RAWs for the movie and OVA soon.
>>
>>15634921
>Upcoming BDs:

Fug, I just bought the Rightstuf DVD release, is the BD gonna get an English version?
>>
>>15641324
no idea but I am guessing that it will take some time. I expect it to be released in 2018 at the earliest
if you don't want the DVD you could always sell it online
I haven't seen any PVs so I have no idea how much of an improvement the BD is over the DVD especially since the 0080 DVD remaster is one of the better gundam DVD releases (which is probably why it took a while)
>>
>>15641173
I also have them I was also going to upload them but kept delaying the thing
>>
>>15645461
>I also have them
Hopefully you're talking about the TV raws, right?
>>
>>15647888
no the OVA and movie I got from beatrice
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.