[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeorymer Omega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Surprisingly NOT a reboot.jpg (460KB, 1280x1943px) Image search: [Google]
Surprisingly NOT a reboot.jpg
460KB, 1280x1943px
What can you /m/en tell me about this manga?

From what I've seen and heard, it's a direct sequel of the original manga, where Masaki and Miku are reverted to babies after the manga's ending and go through their whole lives to high school again... Which means that it's technically their second time being reverted to babies and their third time in high school.

From what I can tell, it's in Monthly Comic Ryū so it's not a hentai like the original manga, and while most sources say it's ongoing I've found a couple of sources saying it ended last February. I've already read the manga and watched the OVAs, so I want to know more about this.
>>
>>15626185
>Monthly Comic Ryū
>it's not a hentai like the original manga
Dohoho. It's less explicit than the original but I warn you that apparently it's just not Zeorymer unless Miku gets the dimensional coupler sent to her nether lands.

SRW never

My kingdom for scans.
>>
>>15626197
*for scans past vol 5
>>
>>15626197
Doesn't she get raped while Masaki watches and gets turned on?
>>
>>15626197
>>15626275
Oh. OH, well.... I guess it IS a Seinin magazine, they can get away with a lot more.
>>15626210
Are scans that hard to find? It seems like finding the volumes of the book wouldn't be that hard, considering the fact that it's either an ongoing manga or it just finished recently. You'd think the guys who scanned the original manga would be up for it, or maybe one of those Guyver scanlation groups since it's also by Takaya. Hopefully not that group which charges money for scans, though.
>>
>>15626185
that's a transformer, not zeorymer-tachi

you fucking shitlord
>>
>>15627704
Hilariously, it transforms from that into Zeorymer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.