[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Gundam X Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: GarrodRanVictory.jpg (7KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
GarrodRanVictory.jpg
7KB, 200x135px
Just finished it. I know we keep talking about Gundam X, but the last thread pushed me to watch it. Aside from the Not-Wing mech designs of most of the suits, it's easily one of the best Gundam shows I've seen. Although, I heard it almost got cancelled. 'Sup with that?
>>
It did get canceled.
>>
>>15623032
What happened?
>>
>>15623035
Nobody really knows, Bandai was likely unimpressed by kit sales and the timeslot changed to ultra-early morning.
>>
>>15623032
>>15623046
>>15623035
Yeah, it's why the show ends at 39 episodes instead of going for another cour all the way to 50.
>>
>>15623046
Shit, that sucks. Either way, it did manage to wrap up nicely.
>>
>>15623053
This is the one time we should be thankful, who knows what would've happened if they continued on.
>>
It also has the best opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S52QQiBGNUI
>>
Ever since that one thread 3 years some ago I can never unsee the two dude as anyone other than Sam and Dean Winchester
>>
>>15623060
Oh shit!

Like 2 decades ago I had this shitty CD that came with a magazine, it had some mp3s and pics and 100x100px videos. One of the songs I loved was Men of Destiny and I loved that song, eventually finding out it was from SM. But this was another one and only now I know it! I need to start X asap. Thanks!
>>
>>15623063
Fuck me, now I see it.
>>
>>15623065
No problem, man.
>>
>>15623060
hell yeah dreams and resolutions is the fucking jams
>>
>>15623057
Yeah. As a concept X was an interesting show, but it just did not pan out well. Would make a great mecha tabletop setting though.
>>
>>15623057
Nah, we know. The staff has said that they basically just compressed the remaining storyline. They had things set up in arcs of 3 episodes and turned some of those into single episode stories.

I guess we'd have gotten more named SRA characters and new suits for them, alongside Saterycon, if Garrod stayed there for 3 episodes. The resistance that was entirely talking with Carris' in off screen scenes in the final script probably would have gotten actual characters too, alongside presumably actual named characters for Frosts' personal MS team.
>>
>>15624038
The North American resistance likely would have included some of those Vulture friends of Jamil that we met in the Alternative arc as well.

That and Ennil and Caris would have likely gotten their Gundams as well.
>>
I really love how optimistic this show was in people, in them being able to live out there lives in peace, and the folly of relying on a superman to solve your problems. It wasn't grandiose, but instead simple and down to earth. We could use that every so often in Gundam.
>>
>>15624300

I would've liked more of that redhead with long hair Vulture that appeared for like 5 minutes. She was sexy.
>>
>>15623063
>>15623071
Holy shit I see it too now
>>
>>15624375
Personally, I liked how the main character wasn't some special magic boy. He isn't a newtype, innovade, or a brain in a jar; he's just a kid who wants to protect his waifu.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.