[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone save Four from the evil clutches of Titans. Take away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: four.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
four.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
Someone save Four from the evil clutches of Titans.

Take away her Psyco Gundam, give her a Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer and hook her up with a nice male singer with a back-combed haircut, instead of that autistic kid with an embarrassing Beach Boys haircut.

Then make them put out a cool synthpop album with a mysterious name that references very specific catholic concepts with an artwork that loosely draws from Russian constructivism and Stalinist classicism but with a poppier fruity color scheme and a black and white picture of them on the back of the sleeve.

Then everything will be fine.
>>
I hate her, lalah and puru.
>>
File: Four is cute.jpg (249KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Four is cute.jpg
249KB, 700x525px
Four is pretty cute, and a little underrated as far as Gundam girls go. Maybe I just really like her pixie hair cut
>>
>>15622449
she's the most fashionable gundam girl
>>
File: Four.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Four.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>15622452
She looks good in anything, and great in nothing.
>>
>>15622449
True, but she was fucking insane and annoying and started the whole bullshit trope of MUH CRAZY CYBER NEWTYPES
>>
File: Four suffers.jpg (95KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Four suffers.jpg
95KB, 1440x1080px
>>15622466
and as the first she was the most lucid, less retarded, and genuinely had a reason for being angry. I would save her.
>>
>>15622466
She was on drugs you know
>>
Would she leave Kamille after meeting with Quattro?
>>
>>15622479
sure
he's got cool glasses
>>
File: Four define.jpg (108KB, 1056x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Four define.jpg
108KB, 1056x1175px
>>15622479
No, she does meet Quattro and he has a gun pulled out on her.
>>
>>15622484
Crockett and Tubbs also met for the first time with guns pointed at each other.
>>
File: Four Kamille.jpg (246KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Four Kamille.jpg
246KB, 1000x750px
>>15622488
Four doesn't want Quattro, she wants Kamille she's lesbian after all.
>>
>>15622495
Kamille is not as reliable as a mature space Don Johnson on a golden MS.
>>
>>15622495
More mature women prefer boys who "know how to have fun" and "are maybe a bit autistic" whereas immature girls like strong silent types.
>>
File: Four SD1.jpg (52KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Four SD1.jpg
52KB, 720x480px
>>15622498
Its not happening
>>
>>15622440
>Titans
>evil
This man is an AEUG spy! Seize him!
>>
File: Four flightsuit.png (257KB, 1024x873px) Image search: [Google]
Four flightsuit.png
257KB, 1024x873px
Four had the best flightsuit and filled it out nicely
>>
Was Mouar looking like Four (or vice versa) intentional?
>>
>>15622498
Quatro and Four? I though they were related.
>>
>>15622548
They followed Titan fashion.
>>
>>15622446
I fucking hate you
I bet that you hate Marida too you faggot
>>
>>15622548
They don't even look similar.
>>
>>15622548
>Mouar
>Four
>Fouar
who knows
>>
>>15622887
Fubar
>>
>>15622440
>give four a Jupiter 8

No, give me one.
>>
File: Four SD.gif (690KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Four SD.gif
690KB, 500x378px
Is SD Four the qtest girl?
>>
>>15623542
yes yes yes
>>
File: amuro reaction image.png (20KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
amuro reaction image.png
20KB, 421x399px
>>15622440
>instead of that autistic kid
>autistic
The only main character in MSG who was an autist was Amuro. He legit meets ALL the criteria for autism.
>>
>>15623916
I'm interested, explain yourself.
>>
>>15623942
Don't do it, Anon. /m/en have been forever bewildered by Tomino's ability to create a character that (doesn't) meets the criteria for the modern diagnosis of autism. He did this despite being both in Japan, and 1979.

Clearly Tomino was the real space magician. He made newtypes in his own image!
>>
Still better than Quess
>>
>>15623942
>>15623953
>unusual insistence on routine
Check, He works through a bombing
>preference for being alone or aloofness
Check, he runs away with expensive suits and hides in his mansion quite often
>resistance to being held or touched
yuuuuup
>Spinning objects or unusual sensory interests in objects
You can make a case either way here.
>Engaging in repetitious motor movements
About the only thing on the list he doesn't do, you can make the case he is high functioning and fulfills this with tinkering
>Repeating words or phrases
Double check, count how many times he yells someones name, or says gundam
>Laughing, crying or showing distress for no apparent reason
Cries over basic military regulations
>No response to verbal instructions despite normal hearing test
Yuuuuup

He also doesn't comprehend the emotions of MOST characters in the show. Low emotional IQ is an indicator of autism in adults

He's a high functioning autist, why do you think he never tries to reconnect with his mom OR why he left his dad to die alone from falling?
>>
>>15624011
>He works through a bombing
A stretch, especially since it's established that Amuro spent several years living on Side 7 while it was under construction.
>preference for being alone or aloofness
Almost not even worth bringing up at all. There are so many reasons why somebody would exhibit these characteristics, and Amuro doesn't fit an extreme profile in this regard
>resistance to being held or touched
Only resistance I ever saw Amuro exhibit regularly was resistance toward being slapped, which seems pretty normal.
>Spinning objects or unusual sensory interest in objects
What the fuck are you even trying to say here, Anon? Give specific examples.
>Doesn't engage in repetitious motor movements
Hmmmmm...
>Repeating words or phrases
>In a Japanese anime
Not even going to dignify this stupidity with a counter.
>Laughing, crying, or showing a complete inability to actually cite any legitimate examples of anything
Uh-oh Anon. You might want to watch out here.
>No response to verbal instructions despite normal hearing test
Again, what are you talking about? Amuro rarely has trouble responding to people when being spoken to, and this also isn't a trait exclusive to autism. Amuro should suffer from hearing damage anyways, so we can pile on yet more bullshit to this claim.

>He also doesn't comprehend the emotions of MOST characters in the show.
So basically you're saying that every Gundam character is autistic? Interesting angle.

Amuro (and for that matter, basically every other character) being an autist is just a dumb /m/eme. Don't try to take this seriously unless you just genuinely want to make a fool of yourself. And again, you're giving Tomino a lot of credit here, since he apparently really did his research to make autistic characters despite probably not even knowing what autism was in 1979 Japan. Hell of a coincidence. Extra big coincidence that Amuro is just like a hundred other anime characters.
>>
>>15624011
Well, reading this I realized I'm an autist. Thanks anon. Now where's my Gundam.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.