[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem? More worthless than Jinn Gehenam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

What the fuck was his problem?

More worthless than Jinn Gehenam.
>>
>>15621761
Space kike wanting to appease his superiors, who are even bigger space kikes

Despite being an angry manlet Jinn was at least in the field with the troops
>>
Anyone else think Tomino got smacked the fuck up by his parents and it led to this weird obsession with slapping kids?
>>
It was ultra common in japanese WW2 military. Like, every autobiographic work like Onward Towards Our Noble Deaths has a ton of slaps. I assumed they saw screaming as a low life/yakuza thing to do so your superior straight up screamed at you.
>>
>>15621861
Zeta is really overdone with the slaps though.
Uso gets smacked what five or six times, and there are maybe a dozen slaps in the whole series?

Zeta has like a dozen in the first two eps.
>>
File: Stahp.gif (1002KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Stahp.gif
1002KB, 500x374px
>>15621890
>Zeta has like a dozen in the first two eps.
And surprisingly some of them weren't because Kamille had a girl's name.
>>
>>15621761
Stay mad Kamille
>>
File: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 32 (4).png (598KB, 992x738px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 32 (4).png
598KB, 992x738px
He's a good guy.
>>
File: 1481421998423.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481421998423.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>15621890
That was sort of the point. Everyone was so fucked up after the war that they would do that
>Kamille says to his martial arts teacher that he's leaving because he's sick
>gets his shit knocked out of him, probably for lying or coming up with an excuse or something
>Wait a minute, he didn't look sick to me.
>???
>>
>>15622326
He's a still an asshole, just because he isn't an exaggerated subhuman monster doesn't make him a good guy
>>
>>15622332
>Kamille the bully confirmed
>>
What was his problem?
>>
>when he got BTFO by jewdo

Best moment in the anime
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.