[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Katejina get cybered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: katejina.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
katejina.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
I haven't watched victory since forever but I always assumed Katejina's crazy came from the mobile suit training they had her go through(offscreen). any other anons come to this conclusion?
>>
File: 1488590242503.jpg (87KB, 564x872px) Image search: [Google]
1488590242503.jpg
87KB, 564x872px
>>15621523
she did get cybered, but she is already quite crazy from the start. her personality hovers around a turbo feminist and islamist apologist.

she was like "why are you so Zanscarophobe, you gooberglamper? Zanscare is a religion of peace!"
>>
File: Victory Gundam.png (145KB, 551x345px) Image search: [Google]
Victory Gundam.png
145KB, 551x345px
Welcome to the Era of Victory shitposting.
>>
>>15621743
>she did get cybered
S O U R C E
O
U
R
C
E

It's a nice headcanon, but that's all.
>>15621756
I'm assuming the middle thread spun out of another Victory thread from a couple days ago. It's actually fairly comfy so far.
>>
>>15621796
Her behavior changes erratically to where it seems her brain was tampered with somehow, and side materials routinely refer to her as a cyber-newtype.
>>
>>15621796
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Katejina_Loos
>>
>>15621800
>>15621802
>In the Mobile Suit Victory Gundam novelization, which follows a different interpretation of the original TV series
In other words, as far as the show is concerned, NON-CANON.
>>
>>15621800
>>15621802
>>15621830
To add to this, that version of Katejina also dies, so irrelevant.
>>
>>15621830
>In the Mobile Suit Victory Gundam novelization
Why are you quoting me when I didn't bring that up?

Just because the show doesn't outright state something doesn't mean that it isn't the case. See Loran or Kira being a Newtype.
>>
>>15621842
Side materials are wholly irrelevant.

It's a fair interpretation, but it's also just headcanon. Same as my thinking that exposure and proximity to Maria fried scrambled her noggin'.
She's clearly an absurdly powerful Newtype, as was Maria, and in prior entries Newtypes, especially powerful ones, near to each other played havoc with one or each others' senses.
>>
>>15621523
She's pretty much fucked up early on the series tho,
>>
>>15621855
>Side materials are wholly irrelevant.
It's one thing if they're contradictory, but they aren't. There is nothing wrong with other published material explaining something about the series that wasn't mentioned in the show itself. What, do you think Jamitov didn't secretly want the Federation to collapse and for everybody to go into space?
>>
>>15621875
>What, do you think Jamitov didn't secretly want the Federation to collapse and for everybody to go into space?
The show expresses this though.

Next.

And, look side-materials ARE a cute little diversion, but unless it is expressed (and as you contend, it doesn't ave to be stated), it's not relevant for discussion of the show's content.

Katejina already exhibits traits of a Newtype in Woowig.
Maybe she is Cyber'd but there's only flimsy evidence for it in Victory.
>>
Not that this is proof of anything one way or the other, but Katejina is always listed as a cyber newtype in SRW games. Not sure about DW Gundam.
>>
>>15622062
>SRW games
Never NEVER has this been considered proof of anything.
>>
File: Katejina_Loos.png (51KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Katejina_Loos.png
51KB, 512x256px
>>15622082
if anything Gundam games themselves outright states she's enhanced human

http://ggen.wikia.com/wiki/Katejina_Loos
>>
File: 強化人間.jpg (307KB, 1832x1300px) Image search: [Google]
強化人間.jpg
307KB, 1832x1300px
I found this, but it seems to imply that Ple is a cyber newtype, which I didn't think was true. She was a natural, right?

The chart measures them in terms of power and stability, with the weakest on the left, strongest on the right, most stable on the bottom, and least stable up top.
>>
>>15622336
Hasan explained Ple to Banagher. they were built from the ground up to be newtypes, so they are different from the usual cyber newtypes like Gyunei and Katejina
>>
>>15621800
>Her behavior changes erratically
I don't think so.
The only reason I initially failed to understand her development is because you guys had completely mislead me about her. After I figured out this mistake her concept as a character was really easy to understand.
I seriously don't know what your problem is.
>>
>>15621884
>The show expresses this though.
Nigger, why are you lying?
>>
>>15622507
>Nigger, why are you lying?
It does though, Paptimus in his chat with Mourar and Jerid insinuates that this is Jamitov's intent.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.