[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you hold your weapon if you ever had a mecha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

title says it all, either
Handheld:
1.Normal
>like nearly everyone
2.Reverse/Underhand (for cannons and such)
>Starkiller (reverse)
>AGE-III (underhand)
Armheld:
1. Detachable
>Exia,Grimgerde
2. Permanently attached
>Jeremiah Gottwald
3. Replaces Arm
>Brutus-M3
>>
>>15620205
I prefer the magic space crystal method personally.
>>
File: 1459466780093.jpg (2MB, 1588x3130px) Image search: [Google]
1459466780093.jpg
2MB, 1588x3130px
Only a newfag would give any other answer
>>
I would backhand dual wield rifles and hit every target while doing flips and acrobatics and everyone is so impressed they want to be friends with me
>>
Whatever way it's supposed to be.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (437KB, 1260x1752px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
437KB, 1260x1752px
At least one of each
>>
>>15620219
Scew you, I'll pick up mace-chan.
>>
>>15620219
>March 2016

don't we have a more up to date one?
>>
>>15620205
>How would you hold your weapon if you ever had a mecha?
I wouldn't. I just let them hover about doing their own thing until I need an assist or if I decide they stop on the count of shooting something they shouldn't. Because they're funnels.
>>
>>15620306
You had me hope for a moment you mean flying swords, you dissapoint me anon.
>>
>>15620205

What would a reverse grip for a gun even be? Who's Starkiller that used it for that matter? I can only recall Star Wars uses of that name (originally intended for Luke/Anakin, then used in The Force Unleashed), but they didn't use guns.
>>
>>15620403
Underhand is for guns, mostly cannons.
Reverse is for swords and such just like how Starkiller holds his sabers, sorry for not making it clearer
>>
File: 1487031426221.jpg (19KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487031426221.jpg
19KB, 600x200px
>>15620363
>shooting something
>flying swords
>>
Gate of Babylon style. I'll be summoning and launching them most of the time, but I can grab one if I need to.
>>
>>15620403
There's always this shit.
>>
>>15620205
Mostly built into the mecha's frame directly, though with some hand-carried weapons. I'm a classicist.
>>
File: harriesstanceandgrip.jpg (59KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
harriesstanceandgrip.jpg
59KB, 540x366px
>>15620540

That's not a reverse grip, that's upside down. A reverse grip is usually seen as one where the thumb is held to the object in such a way that either your had or the object itself are held completely reverse to normal. So for instance, a reverse grip on a torch is when instead of holding it with your hand gripped around the tube so that the thumb rests near the head you instead hold it so that your thumb instead rests on the butt of the torch. Police, security etc. are often taught to hold a torch this way, since it means you can hit with the less fragile end of the torch and can balance your gun on the wrist like this guy here. A reverse grip on a sword would be holding the sword with the thumb resting on the pommel so that the blade points down instead of the usual grip would the thumb near the guard so that the blade points forward/up. In that image, Death the Kid is holding the guns with his thumbs in a relatively normal manner, just upside down so that he pulls the trigger with his pinkies instead of his index fingers. Which is unusual, but not really a reverse grip since the thumb isn't in a different position.

That said, man I haven't thought of Soul Eater in years. I remember quite liking it, but just dropping it relatively early on for one reason or another. I should go back and finish it, since I think it's wrapped up now.
>>
>>15620552

Wait, I'm dumb and only just now realized the same rules applying to the sword there could apply to Death's use of the gun. Never mind I guess.
>>
File: Do you have enough lances.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
Do you have enough lances.webm
3MB, 720x406px
>>15620518
>his sword can't shoot and he can't summon them out of the armory at will.
pfft
>>
Bolt action
>>
>>15620662

A wooden stock bolt action at that. Sometimes goofy anachronisms like that can be fun, but the weapon doesn't suit the rest of the units design so it doesn't do anything for me.
>>
>>15620662
i need the webm
>>
>>15620672
Autism and shit taste
>>
>>15620540
How are the bones in his wrists and pinkies not powder?
>>
>>15620219
What's the black and gold one with a katana four up from the bottom left?
>>
>>15621104
Grungust Type 3 from Inspectors
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.