[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lady M is obviously the best girl in Macross universe, why no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 23426766.png (578KB, 650x757px) Image search: [Google]
23426766.png
578KB, 650x757px
Lady M is obviously the best girl in Macross universe, why no one flip their shit in Delta?
>>
>>15620157
Was it ever actually revealed that minmei was lady m or is that just conjecture?
>>
>>15620240
They didn't reveal shit in delta. M could be Myung or Misa or Ranka for all we know.

iirc they mention megaroad is still missing in delta
>>
>>15620245
That's what I thought, but I stopped after ep 13
>>
>>15620157
Mylene was already almost elderly by the time of Delta. I think it was Ranka.
>>
>>15620465

They said Lady M has been around since Space War I if I recall, so it can't be.
>>
>>15620364
It's for the best. Literally nothing happened between Messer's death and the end. It's so forgettable, I don't even remember the last few episodes
>>
>>15620473
Then it could be Mylene since that's technically true about her. She was in Millia's belly around the end of the space war I.
>>
>>15620486

Given that the line referred to her doing research on songs since Space War I, I doubt it.
>>
>>15620240

Nope. It's hinted to be Minmei if I recall, but it doesn't make sense to be her really, since putting aside that she doesn't come across as someone who was in to science or research of any kind and that doing so would probably hamper her dreaming of singing, the return to society and the franchise of the SDF Macross 2 should have more impact than some throwaway lines and implications. I'm not saying it needs it's own series or anything, but you'd think it'd be something characters would actively acknowledge, rather than just a background thing that has almost no presence. Personally I feel like Mao Nome is the best candidate, given that she has a reason to research songs and protoculture after her sister disappeared and was around individuals that could influence her career if she went that way. It's implied she died in Frontier though, and it's probably Minmei regardless.
>>
File: Flower Girl.jpg (78KB, 640x480px)
Flower Girl.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
Who was she?
>>
>>15620157
>not Claudia
Come on.
>>
>>15620157
Lady M is Max in drag. Cap this
>>
>>15620499
>Who was she?

Macross 7's running joke.
>>
>>15620499
Best girl in a show that didn't deserve her.
>>
>>15620499
SLICING SIMIAN
>>
File: Iori_msx.png (195KB, 365x600px) Image search: [Google]
Iori_msx.png
195KB, 365x600px
>>15620955
>>
Why didn't Fire Bomber ever perform Seventh Moon during the actual show?
>>
>>15620157
Pretty sure they either name drop minmay or show her silhouette.
>>
>>15620478
I only remember the finale because I want it show up in some Super Robot Wars in the future.
Just for their stupid endgame to crosswires with BOMBER and have that ruin everything.
>>
>>15620157
Kawamori killed the entire franchise, nothing matters about this anymore.
>>
>>15624278
Executive suits killed the franchise. Kawamori was idol crazy from the beginning and really, adding idol units to Macross isn't anything new.
Delta can be summed with one sentence - wasted potential. All the ingredients are there, it is painful to watch them waste in favor of convoluted story in second part.
>>15624278
>nothing matters about this anymore
It makes money. Ergo, it is not dead. In a slump, like franchise post 7, maybe, but still far from dead.
>>
>>15620473
When are we fucking getting Space War II?
>>
>>15624621
it doesn't make anything tho,
not money or attention, only occasional threads
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.