/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

What the hell was her problem?
>>
Just a realistic portrayal of an immature cunt high on manipulation and power.
>>
Char rule 63.
>>
>>15620134
Char was vastly more stable than Katejina.
>>
>>15620831
here we go
>>
File: Untitled.png (532KB, 929x522px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
532KB, 929x522px
>>15620831
>Send your mother figure into a war when she was totally unsuited for it
>WRRYYYY WHY DID YOU KILL HER AMURO
yeah, no
>>
>>15620110
3rd wave feminism
>>
>>15620110
Tomino was actively trying to sabotage the show. He made the nice nesan into a psycho bitch, made a long string of friendly, supportive women and killed them mercilessly, made ridiculous motorcycle battleships, and so on because he wanted the show to fail.
Victory was made shortly after Bandai bought Sunrise and his artistic vision was getting cramped by orders from his new toymaking overlords. They made the tv station broadcast the third episode before the first and second because the titular Gundam HAD to be in the first episode. Tomino wanted battleship warfare but they insisted the show take place on earth so we got motorshipcyclethingies, etc, etc. He was actively trying to fail, and he failed at failing. He failed so hard at failing that he circled all the way around to legendary awesome, and that's how we got Victory Gundam.
He still hates it, and tells people not to watch it. When they asked him to write a blurb for the dvd case, he wrote about how bad it was and that you shouldn't buy it.
>>
>>15621760
is that why the Gottrlatan is so fucking ugly
>>
>>15620831
Because he's a man
>>
>>15621760
>He was actively trying to fail, and he failed at failing. He failed so hard at failing that he circled all the way around to legendary awesome, and that's how we got Victory Gundam.
I love this.
>>
>>15621760

He wrote said blurb on the inside of the DVD case. Where you'd have to have already bought it to see it. One could almost think he's making a joke and being self deprecating or something. Never mind that the TV studios had been cramping his artistic vision and making demands on how a particular show or movie should go for over a decade at that point, so he's unlikely to have been self destructive for that reason.
>>
>>15620110
she's hot
>>
>>15621805
That's a common misconception. It was also on the sleeve on the outside of the box. Not on the DVD case itself, but on the package that it was in. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I didn't bother saving the pics and my copy of Victory is an HK bootleg so I can't offer any evidence other than to say that I've seen people post pictures of the blurb both in the booklet and on the package.
>>
File: 1434511338346.jpg (35KB, 367x383px) Image search: [Google]
1434511338346.jpg
35KB, 367x383px
>>15621750
>rewatch Victory
>mfw it's today minus gender spectrum
>>
>>15621813
Katejina is best UC outside of Rosammy
>>
File: A patrician fetish.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
A patrician fetish.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>15621813
It's not just her figure, it's the eyebrows on top of all that which makes her a real dong throb. Just like Relena and Dorothy. Large brows girls a best.
>>
File: sim.jpg (18KB, 429x322px) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
18KB, 429x322px
>>15621820

Just do a GIS for it then: https://www.google.ie/search?q=機動戦士Vガンダム+dvd&client=ms-android-sonymobile&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfqcOgvsbUAhXrBsAKHZUDBV8Q_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=_

機動戦士Vガンダム is Mobile Suit Victory Gundam. You can see images of the bluray boxsets and individual DVD cases on Amazon Japan too. I'm not seeing any quotes on the external sleeve, though it's possible I just missed it.
>>
File: cxibbras6ya.jpg (15KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
cxibbras6ya.jpg
15KB, 240x320px
>>15621849
>Relena and Dorothy
*Relena and Noin.
Dorothy was a gibbering psychopath with the eyebrows of a fresh water penguin. There's nothing attractive about her at all.
>>
>>15621860
That isn't the original dvd set, that's the Memorial edition.
>>
>>15621874

Which is why I linked to a general GIS search so you could find images that I may have missed of other sleeves.
>>
>>15621876
To be perfectly honest, I'm not willing to work to convince you. If I was confident that I'd saved the images, I'd maybe dig through my Victory folder. But googling for an old, out-of-print dvd set when 90% of the results are going to be the bootleg, the blu-ray or the newer dvd set with the same art as the blu-ray just isn't important enough to me.
If you want to believe I'm making it up, I promise I won't lose any sleep over it. If whoever was in that thread that had the old-ass box set with the blurb on the outside doesn't wander into this thread and post it, you have my permission to keep believing it was only in the booklet (which is still true of the later sets).
>>
>>15621866
The Mentally Unstable Semi-Aquatic Birb Club denies you membership AND CONTINUED LIVING.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 217x232px
>>15621823
you are now burned with the image on your head that Zanscare male pilots and commanders are nothing more than fedora-tipping white knight beta orbiters forever
>>
>>15622008
Is that why Chronicle had to die
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>15622077
he died the most SJW white knight fedora tipping nu male beta orbiter death of all. Died being friendzoned by Maria
>>
>>15622105

Wasn't Maria his sister?
>>
>>15622189
And?
Also
>They are siblings
>They have completely different last names and colors of hair for no reason
Unless Chronicle dyed it like the beta he is
>>
File: IMG_1658.jpg (112KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
112KB, 414x600px
The crazier she becomes the harder my dick gets
>>
>>15622192

I just wanted to make sure you're as crazy as I suspected. Carry on.
>>
>>15620110
>What the hell was her problem?

The same problem all women have when they can't have the dick (Lesbians need not apply). They go bonkers.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.