[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Project Cancellation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1219.jpg (46KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1219.jpg
46KB, 286x308px
Was there a reason why Jamitov Hymen disliked the whole Gundam Project during Operation Stardust? With his intention of ruling earth through the Titans later on wouldn't the Gundams be an icon of power? Or was Anaheim Electronics just greedy cunts that costs were expensive for them? I understand that Lt Cima received the Gerbera later and as a token of defecting and if she survived she'd obviously be adopted into the Titans
>>
>>15617825
Wasn't that just because the main characters wouldn't stop disobeying orders and fucking up their plan?

The Gundam image and its psychological effects were intentionally utilized by the Titans.
>>
>>15617825
>was Anaheim Electronics just greedy cunts

Yes, everything after the OYW was Anaheim fault because they live out of everyone else's misery during a war.
>>
>>15617825
>b-b-but the Gundam is just a machine it doesn't mean anything!!!11!!1
Fucking autists.
>>
>>15617825
Burying the Gundam development program buries a lot of evidence for precisely how Stardust went down. The harder it is to point the finger at Jamitov and Bask the better for the both of them.

Also cancelling and burying the EFSF's Gundam program let's you take the whole thing in-house, A-la AoZ and the eventual MK-2.
>>
>>15617849
>>15617972

So it was Jamitovs way of saying to the Albion crew "no new toys cause you keep fucking up my plan"?

Letting operation Stardust happen so he could create the Titans

At the same time it would also mean no one could rival his Titan crew,

Also the burying of it all starts to make sense now, thanks guys

Just planning on making a small manga revolving around some Gunpla I'm about to kitbash and I wanna base my first one around the GP04/Gerbera Tetra/Tetra Kai but as a Titans Test Team prototype, the establishment of the Titans and the deletion of the Gundam Project and relating sentences is a 3 month gap, so I want to make some believable fluff for its creation, at the same time it's creators being Anaheim I'll just call it stolen schematics for Konpeitoh or Titans themselves
>>
The Gundam project was small potatoes compared to Jamitov's goals in the long term. Passing on the full development of these prototypes doesn't mean they're lost forever and completely wasted, either. AE and the Federation kept the useful bits like the e-pacs, binders, and panoramic cockpit tech and "reinvented" them later for other machines to use.

Beyond the threat of Zeon remnants which Jamitov's plan was gonna sweep up at the end anyway, it seems that Jamitov didn't expect the Federation to be fighting any serious external enemies. The loss of the Gundam project doesn't really affect the regular army in any way, really. If nothing else, we know from other material that AE and the Federation continued work but in other ways. With the Gundam project off the table, they started work on the next generation of grunts like the Hizack.
>>
>>15618325
So the plans for say... the schematics for GP04 Gerbera could be passed on to the Titans Test team? though probably made by the Titans themselves or Konpeitoh Aresnal since he had a "Terra Firma" plan?
>>
>>15617871
Like the US then?
>>
File: aniheim.png (10KB, 104x104px) Image search: [Google]
aniheim.png
10KB, 104x104px
>>15620729
Almost, it would be closer to say Lockheed or another private military supplier only because comparing a country to a company is apples and oranges.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.