[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: led8.jpg (175KB, 1737x808px) Image search: [Google]
led8.jpg
175KB, 1737x808px
>The whole "Nagano is butthurt that other robutts can beat his dumb design" is just a shitty meme made up by retarded butthurt power level faggots in this thread after seeing his gag quote on LED Mirage which claimed that it could kill everything in its own universe, including the main character's god mecha, and said butthurt faggots would later spread this onto sites like TV Tropes and Mechatalk and here on /m/.
>>
>>15616936
>LED Mirage which claimed that it could kill everything in its own universe, including the main character's god mecha
Isn't the "main character's god mecha" just an older version of it done up in gold?
>>
>>15616957
the KoG is indeed a custom version of the led mirage, with a bigger wig and a bigger gun

so... yeah, it could
KoG itself isn't a god, the pilot&fatima are.
it just carries a buster gun capable of doing hiroshima and nagasaki all over again.

and LED mirage is indeed the strongest model on FSS
>>
>>15616936
It's from a translation of the Japanese SRW wiki page of stuff that has problems getting into SRW. It was fully sourced when it was first posted (the wiki page had a magazine issue for the interview).
>>
>>15618311
Where is this magical interview then?
>>
>>15616936
I think the better question is "Who gives a shit?"
>>
>>15618319
Search the archives newfaggot
>>
>>15618349
>says there is proof
>can't even find it

Yeah, okay.
>>
I remember hearing the Sakura Wars guy had a be up butt too
>>
>>15618358
Every person who's ever not had their designs in SRW is a major asshole according to /m/'s delusions. Nevermind the actual reasons all being related to legal issues that most people here are too dumb to comprehend.
>>
>>15618364
>legal

Meant to say licensing, but it's the same shit.
>>
File: newtype.jpg (15KB, 263x276px) Image search: [Google]
newtype.jpg
15KB, 263x276px
>>15618311
>source is from a japanese wikipedia page that anyone can edit and references an article in a japanese magazine that nobody has a copy of nor can read
>>
>>15618364
It's less about the inability to comprehend legal matters, but more of general gullibility.
>Oh, Sakura Wars won't be in SRW because the author doesn't want them killing people. There's a thread on 2ch about it
>Nah, FSS isn't in SRW because he doesn't like his mechs being injured. Read about it on 2ch

Sorta a "power perceived is power achieved" situation. Someone strolls in acting like an authority on the subject, and plenty of people would just react with "wow, really?"
>>
>>15619377
>power perceived is power achieved
What?
>>
>>15616936
Whether it's true or not, a flamethrower is a fucking nonsensical choice of a superweapon. At least KOG has a gun.
>>
>>15619385
It's more like a plasma launcher than an actual flamethrower.
>>
>>15616936
That's right, yeah. Power level fags claim it's from a con appearance he did in America shortly after one of the units from the L-Gaim artbook showed up in SRW4 and the resulting legal hassles, but he hasn't been to an American con since like 1992 as far as I know.
>>
>>15619394
Was SRW even a thing in America in the 90s to begin with?
>>
>>15619397
First English SRW release wasnt even until 2006 I believe.
>>
>>15619381
People believe it because the person who said it sounded confident/Japanese
>>
>>15619381
As in, if people perceive you as having authority, then you effectively have it, regardless whether or not your authority has any basis.
>>
>>15619403
Coincidentally the LED Mirage quote was first spread on /jp/ by Moononymous in 2009. He's the faggot who started this whole mess, and the Turn A one too.
>>
>>15619397
Super Robot Wars has had a cult fandom in America almost as long as the series has been going on. Import gaming has always been pretty popular with the hardcore anime fandom, even more so when it was largely an underground, cult fandom sorta thing.
>>
>>15619411
Seeing from this thread and the other FSS one, did this fake translator have something against Nagano? Or did he just shitposter about everyone.
>>
>>15619416
Most of what I remember is him having a bizarre disdain for Nagano in particular. He spread a bullshit summary of Gothicmade at one point, before getting caught for using someone else's ticket stubs from twitter as proof.
>>
>>15616936

Why does it even matter. I could literally draw a robot today and say that it could beat up all the Gundams just for fun. It's both true and bullshit at the same time.
>>
>>15621450
>Why does it even matter.

Because it causes hundreds of morons on /m/ and /jp/ to throw tantrums because some guy said his robot was more powerful than their favorites. Don't believe me, just look at any of the prior power level threads on here. Autism in its purest form.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.