[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yer hired!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Irrspnsbl Cptn Tlr.png (447KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
Irrspnsbl Cptn Tlr.png
447KB, 641x480px
What would happen if an /m/ character became a mod for the board?

For example: what if this clearly responsible guy got the job?

His show has some small silly mecha, so no bitching about MUH NOT /m/.
>>
Do people really bitch about the irresponsible captain tylor here? I never see discussions shitposted or whatever, same with Harlock (other than lazy posting) and anything else that's about spaceships.
Hell I could probably make a bodacious space pirate thread and it would probably be shitposted because of the cute girls, and not because of the spaceships or battle cyborg aren't "/m/" enough.
>>
>>15611155
Tylor would just derail threads with too many reports to nowhere to the point another mod would actually feel obligated to delete them
>>
File: tylor.jpg (160KB, 518x746px) Image search: [Google]
tylor.jpg
160KB, 518x746px
>>15611155
>>15611164
Just to seize the opportunity and comment here something that really doesn't need his own thread, but we will be getting a new irresponsible Tylor short anime series this july.
>>
>>15611155

All shitposting would end, yet he'd do it without banning anyone.
>>
File: 1500x500.jpg (145KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500x500.jpg
145KB, 1500x500px
>>15611207
Not too hopeful about that one. The fact that it's a series of shorts and that the main characters are voiced by a pair of idols (who also sing the OP) gives me the impression that some producer picked up some old license for cheap to promote an idol unit. We'll have to wait and see, sometimes projects like these end up being blessed with a creative staff that does care, regardless of the motivations of the bean counters.
I don't dislike the key visual, at least, though I expect it will be controversial.
>>
>>15611164
>Do people really bitch about the irresponsible captain tylor here? I never see discussions shitposted or whatever, same with Harlock (other than lazy posting) and anything else that's about spaceships.

It's like /co/ and Hellboy. People like it but there's not really a whole lot to say beyond "Yeah that's really good"
>>
>>15611207
Is it bad that part of why I hope this does well is that it does well enough there's a miniscule chance the LNs get translated.
>>
>>15611900
I saw some illustrations of the LNs recently and they look great.
Some Lemon People-tier character design but that's honestly a compliment.
>>
File: 1194603672620.jpg (13KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
1194603672620.jpg
13KB, 255x300px
>>15611155
Yang would probably try his best, but he'd be pretty lazy and disinclined to do a whole lot. He'd hand out a lot of warnings to shitposters, but would probably only ban as a last resort. Sometimes, though, he'd resolve situations sneakily, like moving a thread full of shitposting to /a/ or /v/ (or /pol/ for political nonsense) and letting the mods over there deal with it. We'd have stickies for particularly good threads, and he might even sticky Johnny Spaceboots threads because he found them funny.

Reinhard, on the other hand...I imagine he would be very tough but also very fair. "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" would become a common sight on the boards, serving as public examples of what happens to shitposters and disruptive users. On the other hand, we would have prompt, constant, and well-policed stickies whenever a new episode for a popular show came out or whenever fansubbers and other content creators produced something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.