[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /boya/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: boya.png (522KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
boya.png
522KB, 639x479px
>>
File: lulucy.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lulucy.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>15610234
lulucy is cucucute
>>
>>15610234

MELLOWLINKU
>>
File: lulucy.png (594KB, 641x482px) Image search: [Google]
lulucy.png
594KB, 641x482px
Is there any good doujins with her?
>>
>>15610234
If I had a picture of Lady Lynx I'd post it about now.
>>
File: organ.jpg (48KB, 708x480px) Image search: [Google]
organ.jpg
48KB, 708x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qv2T88fFqI
>>
>>15610234
is mellowlinks pile bunker cartdige assisted?
>>
Lulucy is the best girl in the whole galaxy
>>
>>15610234
I like to think that the guy Chirico almost runs down in Shining Heresy is Mellow, even though the odds of that being true are none.
>>
>>15610234
>>15610244
Precisely how many times did they smash following the events of Mellowlink?
>>
>>15610234
I liked this show even being an old show.

There are more thing like that? Show with mecha but that put the focus on the soldiers and gerilla warfare instead of mecha fights?

Aside of the other Votoms stuff I mean.
>>
>>15611912
Heavy Object is the closest I've found
It's about two doofus perverts who find clever ways to disable or destroy mobile artillery platforms from on foot

Shame that you have to put up with ecchi and shitty politics. I'd stick to Mellowlink
>>
>>15611920
YEah, I've seen that show too and I liked it too.
>>
>>15611694
Yeah, it uses the same shells as an AT's standard Arm Punch IIRC
>>
>>15611920
The ecchi was the icing on the cake, m80. Watch Mellowlink when you're feeling serious, Heavy Object when you just wanna have some fun. Shame a lot of the better plotlines didn't make it into the show, like the Men in Black.
>This show is stupid, the whole scenario doesn't make sense
>Hello we are secret society of black suits and we control everything because we descend from the Pentagon and Kremlin
>The pilot thing is indeed a sham and a scheme to get pretty girls and the reactors aren't even real
>It's all just a moneymaking plot
>Oh shit
>Oh wait no they were LARPing the whole time ayy lmao back to work
>>
>>15610468
I tried senpai, and I found nothing, not even R34
>>
File: mellowlink irl.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mellowlink irl.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15610234
>>
File: 5663747.jpg (133KB, 507x716px) Image search: [Google]
5663747.jpg
133KB, 507x716px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.