[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons – 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: mpc-hc64_2017-06-12_05-13-42.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2017-06-12_05-13-42.png
1MB, 1280x720px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-23/
>>
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
>>15608707
How is this so much better than Ex-Aid?
>>
>>15608878
It begins.
>>
>>15608878
A show with plot driven is ofc better than a show carried by a single actor anon
>yfw you thought Chihiro wanted to get in Iyu's pant, but it was him making her his mother figure the whole time, hence why "I feel like I'm human when I'm with her"
>>
>>15608878
low tier bait
>>
>>15608786
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
>>
>making a thread when there already was one >>15600155
>Ex-aid is bad shitposting
Way to go for that authentic /krg/ feeling guys!
>>
>>15608707
Crossing the point of no return!

Is the next episode.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA - Keanu
>>
>>15609031
>wanting constant generals
This is the state /m/ has fallen to huh?
>>
I fully expect this series to end with everyone but the punk kid, Chihiro, and the Mizusawa family dead.
>>
>>15609227
Is that the X episode?
That's cheating.
>>
>>15610147
It's not anymore cheating than the episodes with latin titles or when the season 1 finale was just called M
>>
>>15610141
I think Chihiro's gonna eat it.
>>
>Tachibana's still alive
FUCK
>>
>>15608885
She could have been a mother to him. What's he gonna do next? Not acknowledge the mistakes of his youth?
>>
>>15608885
>Ex-Aid
>Not plot driven
>>
>>15610081
>wanting constant generals
that is not what that comment implies at all? Care to check your reading comprehension there, champ?
>>
>>15610380

>Chihiro starts leading Mole's ragtag Amazon Survivors
>THESE POOR HUMANS ARE WEIGHED DOWN BY THEIR INFERIOR DNA
>>
>>15610374
GET FUCKED
>>
calm down Chihiro is only 5 years old
>>
>>15611298
wasn't haruka like 2 years old in season 1?
no excuses for the naughty boy
>>
Time to place your bets, who is gonna die in the next episode, I think Fukuda is pretty dead and that we will see the rest of the season 1 team go down
>>
>>15610915
Only difference is that the Amazons are gonna suffer complete genocide at this rate.
>>
>>15611298

Haruka is only two (well, seven now) and showed more maturity at the same point in the first season than Chihiro does now.
>>
>>15614056
Haruka lived in a room Chihiro got experimented on and lived with a bunch of dude bros.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.