[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of psychopath do you have to be to support Zeon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: flavours of Zeon.jpg (585KB, 771x1361px) Image search: [Google]
flavours of Zeon.jpg
585KB, 771x1361px
What kind of psychopath do you have to be to support Zeon?
>>
>>15607760
>hurr lets just remain subservient to earth while the entire planet slowly turns into africa
>>
File: litter.png (435KB, 719x548px) Image search: [Google]
litter.png
435KB, 719x548px
>>15607807
All of your space debris isn't helping to spruce the place up, Zeke.
>>
>>15607807
>subservient
no.
>>
File: 1497051233986.jpg (66KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497051233986.jpg
66KB, 1600x700px
>>15607760

The Marxist kind.
>>
>>15607843
good reply
>>
>>15607760
Zeon had all the cute girls
>>
>>15607807
>let's be subservient to a monarchy on the other side of the moon instead
>>
>>15607760
Don't forget Crossbone Vanguard's 'unleash killer buzzsaw drones to kill everyone on Earth', Jupiter Empire' 'let's shower every inch of the Earth in nukes' and Zanscare's 'let's use Angel Halo to mindfuck everyone on Earth' plans.

I think it's less of a Zeon thing and more of a 'living in space turns you into a psychopath' thing.

Must be all that lack of gravity.
>>
>>15607760
>What kind of pathetic loser do you have to be to support Gundam?
>>
Space was ruled by a handful of political dynasties from earth. any hope of self governance, or even participation in the EF government. was gone.
>>
>>15608137
I'm going to have to look for a study on gravity and sanity. It makes sense that, within canon, Newtypes are special because they kinda sorta retain their sanity and gain special abilities for overcoming the strain that is space.
>No gravity
>Brain is suddenly exposed to a different amount of blood and change in flow
>Also, forced to think harder for everything
>Voluntary movements force more voluntary cognitive adjustment
>Involuntary movements force more voluntary/involuntary adaptations
It would seem to be akin to your computer needing only 5% resources normally, then needing 15% all the time. So now the human brain is placed under greater "normal" strain (factor to be determined, gonna look in journals about brain activity in space).
But maybe I have it backwards, since Spacenoids did have artificial gravity. So the following generations have brains that have adapted to space, then suddenly, apply gravity, and their brains can relax.
I feel like I'm reading to much into this, but my initial thought was the prevalence of pscyhopathy in spacenoids may come from the increased cognitive abilities, but without increased emotional/moral facilities, think giving a gun to a child type of power imbalance.
>>
File: MUH CONTROLISM.png (472KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
MUH CONTROLISM.png
472KB, 544x960px
>Spacenoids
>>
What would be the Gundam equivalent of the shitty little irrelevant communes that barely lasted a month or so before they got btfo by more authoritarian commies that /leftypol/ types always bring up as "real communism" working? Moon Moon?
>>
>>15608352
Perhaps one of the more independent sides? Preferably one that was gassed and subsequently tossed into the Earth.
>>
>>15608352
Macedonia?
>>
>>15607807
Yeah, nuking the planet, dropping space stations AND using chemical weapons sure did good for the planet, huh?
>>
>>15607836
>no.
Yes. When Zeon declared independence the Earth cut them off from all trade. They literally had no other choice. Had Earth simply continued to trade them supplies, which was largely to their benefit as well, all of this could have been avoided.
>>
>>15608454
Basic bitch Zeonwank. Space Colonies were created to be self-sufficient (the point of them was to reduce the human burden on Earth after all) and furthermore, Zeon Deikun WANTED human exploitation of the Earth's resources to end completely, which obviously means no trade of any sort with Earth. The only resource problems Side 3 may have had was that they couldn't create a war machine as easily without access to Earth. The Zabis just wanted to replace the Earth elite with themselves as masters of the Earth sphere.
>>
>>15608352
so who are jews of the UC gundam universe?
>>
>>15608526
Jovians
>>
File: 1497034138654.png (268KB, 1136x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497034138654.png
268KB, 1136x690px
>>15608526
AE.
>>
File: uc_fashion_guide.jpg (2MB, 2550x3360px) Image search: [Google]
uc_fashion_guide.jpg
2MB, 2550x3360px
Zeon has better waifus.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.