[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The writing is so bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How did earth build so many of those in such a short time?

Also look at the design of the grandstand. Each side has the same length of one andromeda.

This is ridiculously big.
>>
>>15602682
Yamato was never good, it was just first
>>
>>15602682
for you
>>
>>15602682

>How did earth build so many of those in such a short time?

I dunno, probably because they had assistance from a galactic empire or something.
>>
>>15602686
not sure if samefag or not
>>
>>15602682
Huh, what's the point of the large upper superstructure on the two outer Andromeda class ships?
>>
>>15602682
Japan had something like 22 battleships when Garmillas first arrived in Sol. The Cosmo Reverser changed Earth's ecosystem and terrain back to its state before the start of the war. It's not a stretch to lay down that many of those ships with over four years of planning going into the project.
>>
>>15602756
Wait, the cosmo reverser also rebuilt all of the spaceports and factories?
>>
>>15602759
The entire planet migrated underground during the (I think it was five years) of endless bombing. They already had plenty of infrastructure like the subterranean stuff you see in SDF Macross.
>>
File: 1491959399490.jpg (60KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491959399490.jpg
60KB, 800x390px
>>15602743

They're half-carriers

Kind of wish they'd look a bit more like pic related
>>
File: 2202 chapter 2 poster.jpg (83KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
2202 chapter 2 poster.jpg
83KB, 679x960px
>>15602682
>How did earth build so many of those in such a short time?
Literally a plot point in chapter 2. Pay attention to the bottom of pic related.

Not to mention the original had less justification, since there was only 1 year between season 1 and 2 instead of 2 years and Earth didn't have Gamilas's aid.
>>
The more realistic they try to make Yamato or Japanese animation(re: animated Fantasies) in general the less interesting it gets. I found Yamato 2520, Resurrection, 2199 terribly written and directed. There are a few ideas in 2199 i liked but not enough to like those characters at all.
>>
>>15604535
reddit is that way
>>
>>15604111
In the original, they just mined tons of minerals from moons scattered across the solar system.
>>
>>15604111
Looks like they only have one overtechnology factory/space port.

I don't think we will see more than 24 of these battleship classes.

The season 2 cruisers and destroyers seem redundant when they are now using refitted Kongous and Murasames.
>>
>>15604755
And do you think they have the infrastructure to do that in less than one year while also rebuilding their homes and cities and such? There's a fuckton of resources in a single solar system, yes, but it doesn't matter if you don't have the infrastructure to exploit them. In 2202 they apparently have some time dilation shenanigans going on and Gamilas helping reconstruct.

>>15604757
Earth's new policy involves spamming WMG-equipped ships. The Kongous and Murasames only have enlarged bow positron shock cannons; they'll be tossed aside with the new cruiser and destroyers that have WMGs.

Besides Bandai's not going to pass up the opportunity to shittons of money with updated EDF models, and Kobayashi already confirmed on Twitter months back that the EDF destroyer will be making a come back.
>>
>>15604841
Oh wow, that means they will be slowly churning out new EDF models.

We need a new carrier based on the Playstation designs.
>>
>>15604111

The new warships are also very heavily armed with massive numbers of missile tubes. Andromeda has something like 78 missile and torpedo tubes, and the smaller Dreadnought-class ships seem to have somewhere between 36 and 50 if I am counting the probably doors right.

The carrier version carry 180 fighters while the regular ships only have around 36 fighters like Yamato did. The Dreadnoughts might have the same or maybe a few less. Won't know until the next set of episode come out along with the 1/1000 scale model kit that should have those details.

So far five Andromeda type ships, and probably a few dozen Dreadnoughts should be finished before the end of the year 2202 (the show starts the first week of December 2202), slowly supplanting the hundred or so Kongo and Marasume type ships, along with whatever Isokaze types they built (those are mostly worthless now...basically torpedo boats with tiny shock cannons now).

The original versions of the Yamato 2 fleet cruisers and destroyers will likely come out in some form. Possibly also the hybrid battlecarriers based on the Dreadnought hulls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.