[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1307

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 120

File: D-1.jpg (422KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
D-1.jpg
422KB, 490x610px
Previous Thread:
>>15591790

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
>check thread
>alpha 1 discussion
>oh great looks like the translation is finally complete
>check website
reee
>>
File: ULJS00445_00039.jpg (118KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00445_00039.jpg
118KB, 960x544px
>>15600721
65% buddy, the ride never ends.

On the other hand apparently they're almost done with Masoukishin
>>
>shu in MD
Did the devs just go "fuck difficulty" for the last bit of the game?
>>
>>15600725
Although Neo Granzon is pretty OP.. there are tons of other bullshit mech in the game as well so no

>mfw Brigandi
>>
>>15600727
Incidentally I had them both paired up since only Brigandi could match the Degeneracy Cannon range
>>
>>15600730
I left the Exbein with Shu and paired off Brigandi with Sally
>>
>>15600710
>NG+

Unfortunately no, anon. Alpha Gaiden was the first, Alpha 1 was just a little before that came about. Though you could always save edit some money in on your second run and get a sort of NG+ I guess.

Fun fact, despite coming out after NG+ was firmly established, neither Compact Color nor Compact 3 had NG+.

Second fun fact, Compact 3 gives you all manner of prizes on the last stage of the game.
>>
File: precia2.jpg (950KB, 950x1344px) Image search: [Google]
precia2.jpg
950KB, 950x1344px
>>15600718
Is there a diablo figure?
>>
>Okita learns Soul

Did they not think the Yamato was broken enough already?
>>
>>15600962
Only 2.2x, remember.
>>
Anyone have or know how to go the masaki route in SRW OG2nd after scenario 1?
>>
>>15600978
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/
>>
Other than L, which had the Linebarrels of Iron anime in it, with ALI Project's "Kitei no Tsurugi" in the game, any other ALI Project songs that SRW have used?
>>
>>15601121
...that's actually the only one, I think. Other songs would be Sora Kake Girl 1st OP and 2 Code Geass EDs, which weren't used yet.

SORA~ WO KAKERU JIYUU NI YUUGA NI...
>>
>>15601121
Kitei no Tsurugi was a good song.
>>
>>15600772
>>15600845
This is a work safe board
>>
>>15601121
>>15601265

Well, I just found out Ali Project has a Youtube account, and I do as well, so I asked her about how Kitei no Tsurugi was in L. Now I'm just waiting for her reply.
>>
I've finally been able to get back to playing V after finishing the fucking semester.
I'm at stage 33 and, man, I am warming up to the Vilkiss. I like the design but the color scheme triggers my PTSD, it looks so much better in Red.

When the FUCK do I get the Zero and Mazin Emperor?
>>
>>15601437
In about 9 more stages
>>
>>15601437
Also, I've FUB'd Might Gaine, Vangray, Vilkiss, Qanta, the Mazingers and the Getter.
What else should I dump money on?
>>
>>15601455
Upgrade the Yamato and save your cash for the classic OGs they can do some pretty good stuff and only do it better when upgraded
>>
>>15601437
The color schemes all look like Gundams from CE so.
>>
>>15601406
Good for you.
>>
File: 20170529135801KDF0026.jpg (242KB, 800x483px) Image search: [Google]
20170529135801KDF0026.jpg
242KB, 800x483px
http://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/391940/
>>
>>15601646
Why is the Wurger so sexy?

Why don't Katoki's Gundam designs ever live up to his OG designs?
>>
>>15601683
He's probably given more freedom with them.
>>
>>15601683
The Falken is the better design.
>>
Bikelane when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVYb6xeUcU

THANK YOU BASED IGA
>>
>>15602183
>>>/v/
>>
>>15602183
That doesn't belong here, anon. Iga is still based though
>>
>>15602183
Why can't you just fuck off back to /v/ or some shit
>>
>>15602233
We've talked about Castlevania here before, and it's not like we have any new SRWs to chat about. Thanking some based IGA is fine.
>>
>>15602362
Was there talk about GST4?
>>
File: 1659568959.png (3KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
1659568959.png
3KB, 144x144px
>>15602402
Yes but anon got triggered by little girls so he sent the discussion to /jp/
>>
File: Grinding grinding grinding.png (458KB, 1089x525px) Image search: [Google]
Grinding grinding grinding.png
458KB, 1089x525px
This might stretch the final size a little, not sure yet, but it's better to have things spaced out a bit more, isn't it?
>>
File: exasperatedreimu.png (17KB, 198x197px) Image search: [Google]
exasperatedreimu.png
17KB, 198x197px
>>15602414
Not like it stopped anyone from just discussing it here anyway.

Also holy shit Kogasa is fucking insanely overpowered, she practically single handedly breaks the game in half where everyone already gets some really insanely good skills.
>>
>>15602402
I'll probably play GST4 after I'm done with SRW V.

I'm kind of annoyed that apparently Yuuka pulls a Shu on you.
>>
>>15602183
Is that Saori Goto as the vampire?
>>
>>15602414
I have already awakened my Inner Sakuya, Anonymous.

I know more about knives, stopping time, and pads than you could ever dream of.
>>
>>15602604
She is kind of the strongest unit in the game for just sheer raw power when she's transformed and gets a improved MAPW w/ HP/MP regen so she pretty much fulfills the role of that end game superboss who joins you.

I think the only units in the whole game with a stronger attack than her is Cirno. Yukari and Prismrivers tie with her at best but don't have a straight damage modifier skill.

Of course that disregards with additional damage modifiers because Marisa and Yorihime pretty much split the game in half with their burst abilities.
>>
Is PoJ harder than OG 1 / 2 / OGS or is it Srw AP tier?
>>
>>15602643
Too bad your knife maid got replaced by a superior knife maid who doesn't need pads, stopping time isn't enough anymore.

https://my.mixtape.moe/ueujzl.webm
>>
>>15602656
>any maid superior to Sakuya

Go home, Anonymous.

You're drunk.
>>
>>15602654
around AP tier.

The main problem is that the enemy stats are inflated, some maps always put you at a tactical disadvantage, some stages have unlimited reinforcements, and armor means fuck all (Shu lost like 10k HP on a crit)
>>
>>15602660
>shu getting damaged that much
even on fub?
>>
>>15602666
You need to understand that everything in LoE games may as well be made of cardboard and paper far as taking damage goes.

It's pure Winkysoft at it's finest.
>>
>>15602666
yeah,

He was jumped from the side
>>
>>15602591
>Kogasa
>overpowered
What? Explain
>>
>>15602679
Basically she has 2 really good personal skills. The main one is Umbrella Share, 1 charge.

It lets you dupe all currently cast spirits onto both members in your team. For example if say Kogasa had Assault + Alert cast and her partner had say Zeal + Soul cast. You than use Umbrella Share and now both members in the team now have Alert, Assault, Zeal and Soul cast on both of them. I shouldn't need to describe the implication of this with all the MAPW's you get now.

She also has another 3 charge personal skill which lets her force cast Mercy onto anything she hits with her MAPW which is like 1-8 radial range I seem to remember. Thereby making it basically impossible for a entire enemy mob to kill anything unless they can move twice.
>>
File: DAff2l7XUAAN9m7.jpg (107KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
DAff2l7XUAAN9m7.jpg
107KB, 600x480px
https://twitter.com/gin_machine_re/status/872002308351152129

So maybe I misunderstood and someone else can help translate/figure out what's going on

but it seems that they're planning to crowd fund a crossover anime, directed by Masami Obari, featuring the following series

>Mechander Robo
>UFO Senshi Dai Apollon
>Blocker IV Machine Blaster
>Ginguiser

Included in the tweet above is a teaser trailer promoting the campaign that is supposed to start in June 2017 and has a few staff member names listed.

OH WAIT THIS IS /srwg/ I FORGOT YOU GUYS DON'T ACTUALLY WATCH SHIT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS WOULD BE BIG NEWS

I AM CURRENTLY MAKING RUDE GESTURES WITH MY HANDS AT YOU ALL FROM ACROSS THE WORLD AND I HOPE THIS OFFENDS YOU GREATLY.
>>
>>15602697
What the fuck are they trying to unleash on the world, holy shit.
Where exactly are you right now, anyway?
>>
>>15602697
Didn't Mechander Robo had that gimmick where it could only stay combined for a few minutes or else the bad guys would shoot a nuke at it?
>>
>>15602697
>but it seems that they're planning to crowd fund a crossover anime

Huh, that's new. Last I looked at that project it was just reairing and rereleasing them.

>OH WAIT THIS IS /srwg/ I FORGOT YOU GUYS DON'T ACTUALLY WATCH SHIT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS WOULD BE BIG NEWS

It would probably be bigger news for a SRW thread if more than one of those series had been in SRW, or if any of them had subs. (Dai Apollon is partly subbed, and Ginguiser has a few episodes, but Mechander and Blocker IV are at 1 at most)
>>
>>15602697

I'm just as pumped as you are, old man. Those redesigns look tight as hell.
>>
>>15602710
The minute Mechander Robo combines, it reaches a point where the nuclear engine in Mechander MAX (the three combining jet that is the robot's control mechanism) combines with the massive size of Mechander Robo to officially become a threat enough that the enemies launch a nuke at it. Thus, from the start of the battle to the finish, they only get three minutes of robot action, because the Omega Missile takes three minutes to get from the satellite to Mechander, and if they're still combined at the end of it then the thing is still tracking them and that's game.

Most notably, in Compact 3, this meant that an entire scene had Omega Missiles spawn in every five turns. Omega Missiles had like 20000 HP in a game where Hot Blood is only 1.5x and most things hit for shit damage, had really good armor, had double move, and had their only attack be a 1-6P Radial MAP with either as much power as the final boss or more power.

(hilariously you fight a bunch of Omega Missile Launchers later in the game and they're about the furthest thing from threatening possible, even before they combine into a single giant robot - that looks nothing like the launchers - which gives shit money when killed and takes no effort whatsoever to do so.)
>>
>>15602695
Impressive, I'm sure I missed a lot of good characters just by not knowing what their personal skills do.
>>
>>15602697
I wonder if Luurah knows about this, he'd be all over it.

>>15602700
No reason to worry since at least Obari is a little better than Masami Anno.

Also, having Kazuhiro Ochi as the character animator is goddamn based a move they did.
>>
>>15602710
>Didn't Mechander Robo had that gimmick where it could only stay combined for a few minutes or else the bad guys would shoot a nuke at it?

aka the worst part of Compact 3
>>
>>15602722
FMW4 was Sanbondo giving up on any semblance of game balance and giving you the most overpowered characters imaginable. Medicine is probably the least impressive new character, and she's straight up the best debuffer in the game.

It's actually kind of a problem because it leads to Normal being even more of a snooze than normal, but you can't just bump up to Hard like the last two game because bosses cast spirits on Hard now. Which severely limits your available options and basically makes the whole thing Lunatic- instead of Normal+.

I really think they should've just left boss spirits on Lunatic. That was that difficulty's gimmick, and it's just tedious on anything lower.
>>
>>15602726
I'd argue that was the enemy types making Range units basically useless unless they were Heavyarms or arguably Nu Gundam.

Or Escaflowne literally just being fucking bottom tier in absolutely every single regard possible in such a way that you know someone on the design team just fucking hated the thing.

Or the total lack of secrets.

Or the fact that Garalia and Todd, who have been recruitable (or at least ended the game not-dead) in every single game they have been in, are not so in the game that is approximately 50% Dunbine.

Or the entirety of New Dunbine and how it doesn't fit in the slightest.

Or that Acrobunch and the two Betterman units don't join until the literal end of the game.

Or that none of the actual Bettermen join (or Chandi I guess, but compared to Lamia and Seeme who HAD FUCKING SPRITES AND ANIMATIONS AND EVERYTHING that's lesser) and all of them have less Limit than their stats + mobility at lower levels than you see them.

Or the fucking shit PP system.

Or the total and utter lack of anything resembling unit balance at all for that matter.
>>
>>15602656
Why is this maid going all UBW?
>>
>>15602737
nobody cares just play srw lol
>>
>>15602722
You could probably ask around if you didn't know what a skill did, someone could explain.

Pretty much even most of the old characters were redeemed in various ways because of buffs in the new game. There was also a recent patch which actually added even more new skills to a bunch of characters.

Only exceptions I can think of is basically just Sakuya who actually goes from one of the best grunt cleaners to beyond useless.

>>15602735
>and she's straight up the best debuffer in the game.
Pretty sure her debuffs don't work on most of the bosses in the game because she doesn't get Fury so it's up in the air.

>bosses cast spirits on Hard now. Which severely limits your available options
They don't spam spirits in Hard mode though it's just occasionally, I'm not sure yet what the trigger is or if it's a random chance but you can make bosses go turns without throwing a spirit off.
>>
>>15602183
HEAR ME GUISE
NEW SRW WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN E3
TRUST ME
>>
>>15602768

Well, if you say so.
>>
>>15602779
>Pretty much even most of the old characters were redeemed
Except Nitori, she is shit. SHIIIIIT
>>
>>15602768
I am. And C3 is fucking shit.
>>
>>15602811
Komachi is also total shit
>>
File: 1476809103751.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1476809103751.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>15602864
>infinite range sniper with Daunt
>shit
>>
>>15602864
Don't bully Deathscythe.
>>
>>15602768
Back on topic, it would be ironic if the crossover ends up having actual plot over Combattler's pachinko animation.
>>
How does the squad system in Alpha 3 work? I can't seem to figure out if I can have my squadmates target other enemies in the defending squad other than who the squad leader is fighting.
>>
>>15602891
>I can't seem to figure out if I can have my squadmates target other enemies in the defending squad other than who the squad leader is fighting.

You can't do that in Alpha 3, i think

you can only hit non leaders with ALLs, MAPs, or directly attacking that unit and ignoring the leader
>>
Pro Question:

Is there any voiced line where Koji says "Tobase! Tekken! Rocket Punch!"?
>>
>>15602919
I think I've heard him say it in BX, but it's been a while since I last played BX.
>>
>>15602919
I believe I've heard it in Alpha, Z, and MX. I don't know exactly which ones have it but I know that he's said it before
>>
>>15602922

Oh hey, you're right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nku_mb30t0Y&t=50
>>
>>15602919
Any game where Shin appears.
>>
>>15602933
I listened out for it in V but I don't think it was there
>>
File: How high can she go.jpg (215KB, 1280x462px) Image search: [Google]
How high can she go.jpg
215KB, 1280x462px
>>15602647
>Yorihime
I still haven't finished the game but man her burst damage is something else.
>>
>Koji uses the reality manipulation ability to revive Tetsuya and construct Mazinger Z and Great Mazinger to fight the embodiment of ZERO itself. Their attacks do not do much to affect it but Koji uses Photon Energy to bring people's ideas of other robots in the form of other Super Robots including Grendizer, Getter Robo, and Steel Jeeg. Soon even more spirits appeared in the form of other mecha (including the first Gundam (RX-78-2 Gundam), Gunbuster, Eva-1, and many more). The combined power completely overwhelms ZERO. ZERO in its last moments claims of Mazinger falling into obscurity and be forgotten. But Koji does not mind as long as the memories of his friends and loved ones remain along with the never-ending possibilities that are available. With ZERO realizing that those other realities existed because of Mazinger, it accepts its fate as it is destroyed. ZERO's destruction causes an event horizon that recreates the multiverse and other worlds with the sun's light shining on Earth's surface in a new reality.

wat
>>
>>15600718
BURNING HEART! BURNING HEART!
>>
>>15602959
2deep4u
>>
>>15602937
It was. It just wasn't that frequent.
>>
>>15602959
>Can't do it himself so he had to get his friends to do it
Is Mazinger Z ever not a loser?
>>
>>15602959
That was from the MazinWiki.
>>
File: 1491001677117.jpg (546KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1491001677117.jpg
546KB, 979x832px
>>15602959
>SRW is the only way to truly defeat Mazinger Zero
Really Makes U Think
>>
>>15602959

Yep.

Even fucking Gypsy Danger shows up.
>>
>>15603022
>Even fucking Gypsy Danger shows up.
Bullshit.
>>
>>15603025
Actually accurate, surprisingly enough. One of the light silhouettes is fairly distinctively it.

I don't have those pictures on me for some reason, but one of you people has to.
>>
File: Adeu has a lesson for you.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Adeu has a lesson for you.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
Here's one lesson from the Ethos of Chivalry!

"Summer is the best time for a knight to train. Put on heavy metal armor, all your weapons and items, and go for 8 hour daily walks in the sweltering sunshine. Only pause briefly once every 4 hours, or your mettle won't be properly tes-"

Well, that's a load of bore, but at least it isn't Garrod's sneaky sass this time. How about this instead:
"An armor painted red does not a three times faster knight make. Unless you one o' da boyz. You, da git readin' dis, oughta join da reel warreurs, an' not dem fancy humie knight sods! Cem on, and apply fuh membaship at da nearst Ork camp... unless we just rip ya a new one instead. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

...I really, REALLY need to stop forgetting my copy of the Ethos out in public spaces.
>>
File: Wing Zero Gundam.jpg (312KB, 1600x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Wing Zero Gundam.jpg
312KB, 1600x1116px
what's the best TBR, /srwg/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOA8NtmYa1U
>>
>>15603083
Not /m/.
>>
>>15603114
I've always had a thing for Wing Zero. Never was fond of Zero Custom, though.
>>
>>15603116
>Ryu Knight
>Not /m/

You're a fucking idiot.

>>15603083
Try not to get yourself shot this time Adeu.
>>
>>15603116
Oh goddamnit I thought you left /m/.
>>
>>15603116
>Ryu Knight
>Not /m/
Only if you are retarded or high.
>>
>>15603056
>>
>>15603138
>>
>>15603143
>>
>>15603143
I'm guessing that's Ideon?
>>
>>15603148
>>
>>15603154
>>
>>15603158
>>
>>15603160
>>
>>15603163
>>
>>15603165
>>
>>15603168
>>
>>15603168
All I recognize there are Getter, Ideon, and Jeeg.
>>
>>15603170
>>
>>15603171
Pretty sure Gunbuster, Combatter V, and Grendizer are in there.
>>
>>15603175
>>
>>15603180
>>
>>15603177
Oh yeah, I recognize Gunbuster's head now, and now that I look again that is Grendizer rather than Jeeg. I'm still sure that's Ideon rather than Combattler, though, look at the shoulders.
>>
>>15603184
>>
>>15603188
>>
>>15603186
If you're thinking about the horned one at the right it is Grendizer, but Jeeg is there too at the bottom.
>>
>>15603190
>>
>>15603194
>>
>>15603196
>>
>>15603199
>>
>>15603202
>>
>>15600723

They were working on that?
>>
>>15603203
>>
>>15603205
>>
>>15603171
>>15603177
Eva 01 between and slightly above Great and Z.

But yeah there's tons of references in those pages. A Valkyrie, Gypsy Danger, Gaiking, Voltes, Gaogaigar, Raideen, Gurren Lagann, Dancouga, Layzner, a Scopedog, Daitarn, Zambot, loads of good stuff.
>>
>>15603208
>>
>>15603213
>>
>>15603218
>>
>>15603222
>>
>>15603223
>>
>>15603225
This is the last one.
>>
File: 1497070409386.png (200KB, 944x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1497070409386.png
200KB, 944x1208px
Anyone have a sauce for this kusuha lewd?
>>
>Ideon
>>15603148
>macross valkyrie
>Spaceship Yamato
>Orgun
>Turn X
>>15603154
>Dancougar
>Gunbuster
>Unit 1 Evangelion
>>15603163
>Gipsy Danger
>>15603160
>Gaogaigar
>Gurren Lagann
>>15603168
>Getter Robo
>Jeeg
>Daitarn 3
>Grendizer
>Rx-78
>>15603180
>Raiden
>Voltres V
How well did I do /m/?
>>
It should be noted that the "sound effects" for all the silhouettes are actually supposed to be their theme songs. The most obvious one is Gaogaigar's being "gagaga gagaga"
>>
>>15603196
Jesus christ this is such a ripoff of Demonbane.
>>
>>15603238
which give more of a reason why Elder God Demonbane and Mazinger Zero should fight each other for supremacy.
>>
>>15603168
So are Grendizer and Dukefleed not part of the Zero storyline?

I guess it makes sense. He's considered part of the Mazinger bros, but in the end he's the alien outsider who just shows up in a sequel that doesn't get much tread outside of one shots and spin offs.
>>
>>15603229
Gaiking in >>15603154

I think Daitarn too, though it shows up later as you noted. What you did miss in >>15603180 is Zambot. And Layzner, who also showed up earlier.
>>
>>15603229
>All of these mechs once fought alongside Mazinger in SRW except for Gypsy Danger

Or does this means, Gypsy Danger actually once shows up in an SRW esque scenario prior to fighting ZERO ?
>>
File: Ranma_Saotome.jpg (36KB, 389x605px) Image search: [Google]
Ranma_Saotome.jpg
36KB, 389x605px
Leave Tournament of Power to us
>>
Jin did nothing wrong
Arnie did everything wrong

This is objective fact
>>
>>15603254
In the first encounter when Grendizer knocked the Mazinger Blade out of Great Mazinger's hands, Grendizer kind of paused for a second before being attacked from behind by the Vegan saucer beast. If Duke Freed really wanted to destroy Great Mazinger then he would not have paused, on the contrary, he would've kept on attacking and may be slashed Great Mazinger's head off with the Double Harken, it doesn't take much guys. Great Mazinger is more fragile than you think, don't forget the many times Great Mazinger came out of its own battles in its own series with no limbs left. Another interesting point here is that Duke Freed shot Grendizer out of Spazer to attack Great Mazinger only after Captain Barendos launched the Navel Missiles from Great Mazinger at Grendizer. Duke Freed obviously wasn't interested in fighting another good super robot. This is Duke Freed guys, he's not obsessed about his machine Grendizer the way other pilots are obsessed about their machines. Mazinger Z is way out, don't even go there. Great Mazinger is not comparable with Grendizer either. Sure, the Mazingers can try to fight Vegan enemies, but almost every time they will be back in the repair shop as a result of the damage they will suffer. Look at how the Mazingers suffered damage in their own series by their own enemies. You're telling me that they can take the more dangerous army of the united Vegan forces? Think about it, if it was of any benefit or interest for Koji Kabuto to use a Mazinger then why didn't he do it in Grendizer? Obviously he knew better not to. Grendizer is the UFO robot that will fight the alien invaders of Vega, that's it. Don't forget how at the end of the Great Mazinger series Koji Kabuto returned and launched Mazinger Z to help Tetsuya and Great Mazinger. That was pretty good and I really enjoyed the teamwork there. However, Koji Kabuto didn't do the same in the Grendizer series even though he could've if he really saw it as being feasible.
>>
>>15603254
Another interesting point is Grendizer's flying ability as a UFO robot. Grendizer when in Spazer is very swift and so it is able to out-fly and out-maneuver the Vegan UFO saucer beasts. These saucer beasts fly at extremely fast speeds and are very difficult to beat in air battles. They will fly rings around Great Mazinger even though Great Mazinger can fly. Grendizer on the other hand will knock them out of the air and on the ground, then, Grendizer will "Shoot Out" of Spazer for the fight on land. Grendizer is not able to fly as a robot, but it is able to float in the air. If you want to know what's up then you look at the actual stories of these super robots, that being the animations themselves and this is where the story comes to life in the way we should perceive it. To me, other things like comics or mangas revolve around the real thing which is the actual animated series. Comics and games as you can understand are not as authentic as the story in the animation itself. Just to add to that, it is worth mentioning that Grendizer in the Super Robots Wars games is one of the top fighters in its ability to endure and dish out damage. But even then, I don't take these non-animation items to make final judgments.

Who? Mazin what? Mazinkaiser, Great Mazinger, and Mazinger Z are all in their own Mazinger league. Grendizer is a whole different ball game and there is no room to compare here. Grendizer is a UFO robot that was built using the entire technology and resources of a very scientifically advanced planet for the purpose of taking over the universe. Grendizer was not built in someone's basement the way Mazinger Z was, think about that.
>>
>>15603254
I repeat, Grendizer is the one that finished off Ankoku Daishogun, this should tell you something. Then, the big fire enemy creature comes out to confront Grendizer and Shin Getter Robo who are both still standing. After that, we are introduced to the newest Mazinger, that being Mazinkaiser. Mazinkaiser shows up and the clip ends. Now tell me, if this clip were to continue, wouldn't you see Grendizer, Shin Getter Robo, and Mazinkaiser teaming together as one team to fight the big fire enemy creature together? These three super robots were all there undamaged, with the exception that Grendizer lost its Double Harken weapon when used to destroy Ankoku Daishogun. This happened as a result of the big fire enemy creature coming out and burning everything in that area. The indication given here at best is that these three super robots are in the same rank perhaps. However, this in no way tells me that Mazinkaiser is any more powerful than Grendizer. At best, and I repeat at best, they would be around the same strength, but even that possibility to me is not realistic when looking at Grendizer's storyline.

My Final Notes:
THE STORYLINE GUYS, THE STORYLINE !!! I mean what is more amazing than a super robot born through an entire civilization's science resources so it can be used to plunder the entire universe??? All this civilization did was devote all of its efforts to science and technology, it doesn't get any more powerful than that.
Grendizer is not just a stand-alone super robot. Let's not forget about Spazer which if used by Grendizer properly will enable Grendizer to win in any battle. Spazer as a (huge) ship if used as a last resort can fly at full speed at Mazinkaiser and tear Mazinkaiser apart, or at least take Mazinkaiser down for the final blow. Had enough yet? But I don't think Grendizer will even need to do that to beat Mazinkaiser. Grendizer was not built in someone's basement the way Mazinger Z was, think about that.
>>
>>15603254
Duke is actually earlier in ZERO, as are some other Grendizer characters. I seem to remember that being a big deal on /m/ for a day or two when one of the chapters came out.
>>
>>15603118
I don't mind WZC, but I do prefer Wing Zero.
I also prefer the TV designs for the rest of the Gundams.
>>
>>15603384
>>15603387
>>15603391
Fuck off Wasim.
>>
>>15603461
I agree for all but possibly Heavyarms Kai.

On one hand, there's a couple of minor design aspects of the TV version I like, and the knife being lost in the movie version sucks.

On the other there are minor things on the movie version I like and also FOUR GATLING GUNS.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzvmM6_TXdI

>No Tenia ATATATATATATATATATATATA finisher

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
267KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15603516
>No finisher moves
Nobody cares about Coustwell anyway
>>
File: chirico delet this.png (881KB, 1531x857px) Image search: [Google]
chirico delet this.png
881KB, 1531x857px
>>15603228
>>
>>15603573
I do, fuck you.
>>
File: angry celica.png (83KB, 258x255px) Image search: [Google]
angry celica.png
83KB, 258x255px
>>15603554
>tfw no Hayamin and Hikasa to be your subpilots
Why even bother
>>
>>15602952
Yorihime is one hell of a drug since you can do stuff like stack Mystia and Lyrica's accuracy buffs to raise the damage even higher.

You need to try Marisa with Danmaku Power Maximum and the MP boosting Grimoire's equipped as well. Between Yorihime and Marisa they are a free 2 spellcard skip.

Also shame that China didn't get a event against the Catfish since it's basically her final boss, she got a great new attack too.

https://my.mixtape.moe/qzndxv.webm
>>
>>15602811
Knew I forgot a shitter.

>Get drill spazer
>Instantly wreck it

https://my.mixtape.moe/gcioxu.webm

Kappajews. Never.
>>
>>15603622
I want Kayano as my subpilot.
>>
>>15603639
It's Great Booster, you fucking retard.
>thinking of literally-who-dizer before one of the shittiest attack animations in SRW
>>
File: museru.jpg (310KB, 882x1203px) Image search: [Google]
museru.jpg
310KB, 882x1203px
>>15603598
>>
>>15603704
The backpack is Drill Spazer but the animation is Great Booster.
>>
Just a reminder for those who are visiting Japan now. There is another place for you to kill some time.
>>
File: Rairass.png (356KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rairass.png
356KB, 854x480px
>Rairass

What did Mechaextreme mean by this?
>>
>>15604073
> Still having RGZ-only events
I didn't realize its popularity was that long-lasting. That makes me happy.
>>
>>15602697
Saw this yesterday. Hope it reaches the goal
>>
File: Oh baby.png (9KB, 170x37px) Image search: [Google]
Oh baby.png
9KB, 170x37px
>>15604095
>>
>>15602697
Made a thread on this a couple of days ago, but /m/ isn't interested.
>>
con't >>15604128
On the other hand Megazone 23 XI has already reached the goal. Now aiming for extra to make the show a 15mins longer.
>>
File: Robotics_Lab.png (429KB, 884x266px) Image search: [Google]
Robotics_Lab.png
429KB, 884x266px
Am I hallucinating or is that thing on the right supposed to be a reference to Getter-2?
>>
File: WhenYouSeeIt.jpg (123KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouSeeIt.jpg
123KB, 1366x768px
>>15604210
maybe

then again I have seen Getter in more random places
>>
>>15604226
Getter-2, Great Mazinger? And is that Kamen Rider Amazon next to him?
>>
>>15604244
yeah

and you can see a tiny ass Ultraman between them
>>
>>15604226
AMAZON
>>
>>15604095
Lyras
>>
File: Ganduro.png (52KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
Ganduro.png
52KB, 482x321px
WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?
>>
>>15604245
Oh, yeah. Looks like Tarou.
>>
>>15603640
>Not wanting Megumi Han as your subpilot

It's like you don't want to go on a deep strange journey, Anonymous.
>>
File: 1481398174185.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481398174185.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>15604339
> Megumi Han as subpilot
I'd be fine with this.
>>
>>15604293
Reminds me of that time I got the Yamato to ??? EN in V.
>>
I haven't played X-O since they announced Sentai, what series have they added since then?
>>
>>15604392
Turn A
Getter Robot Armageddon
that Soaring Space Cake girl
>>
>>15604392
Last event was about Sora o Kakeru Shoujo which also had Getter Robo Armageddon, now is Daimos and I think Gasaraki will be added soon.
>>
File: 1481577928679.png (1MB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1481577928679.png
1MB, 919x1300px
>>15604339
Personally, I'd prefer Nana Mizuki as my subpilot.
>>
>>15604397
>>15604400
Interesting, and have the MCs got new outfits? (Not the girl squad)
>>
>>15604402
I'd rather have Aoi Yuuki.
>>
>>15604409
Nah, I don't want a subpilot that regresses as a character after every 12 episodes.
>>
>>15604392
There was an event with Dancouga Nova, Armageddon Getter and Sora Kake Girls recently.
The current event is about G Gundam (mainly Allenby) and the Robot Romance Trilogy team trying to learn their combination attack like in Alpha 3.
Next event should be a mash of FMP 2nd Season, Turn A and Gasaraki together.
We'll supposedly get another stream at the end of this month to announce another new batch of series and maybe infos about the next 3DS game
>>
>>15604100
Japan's love for little girls is undying.
>>
>>15604410
Not every Aoi Yuuki character is Hibiki.
>>
>>15604392
The Sentai event also had Dancouga Nova.

Then there was Armageddon, Sora Kake Girls, and this came in an announcement with like four other series.

One of those was Daimos, giving us all four Nagahamas, which is in the current event.

Soon we'll have Gasaraki, Turn A, and FMP S2 (For Clousou or somesuch).
>>
>>15604421
>Clousou

Clouseau, rather.
>>
File: picture011.jpg (112KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture011.jpg
112KB, 1030x793px
What do you mean Ramadan 2017 is almost over and I still haven't beaten a single SRW

Do you doubt my SPEEEEEEEEDO?

allow me to show you the power of my SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDO.
>>
>>15604448
The image of you in a Speedo is one I never want to see, so I'd really rather you not.
>>
>>15604392
>they announced Sentai,
>Zyuranger
This can't be a coincidence. Are they really preying on western PR fans that are playing these games? SRWV prove there is a audience.
>>
File: Mon dieu.jpg (25KB, 380x507px) Image search: [Google]
Mon dieu.jpg
25KB, 380x507px
>>15604424
>Clouseau
Silly old man chief inspector in OG when?
>>
File: picture012.jpg (99KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture012.jpg
99KB, 1030x793px
That's right.

It's time to prove that I've got

THE RIGHT STUFF.
>>
File: VF-Old.png (70KB, 603x589px) Image search: [Google]
VF-Old.png
70KB, 603x589px
>>15604450
>>
File: picture013.jpg (111KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture013.jpg
111KB, 1030x793px
Just so we're clear I always pick Setsuko route because I enjoy tormenting myself over the fact that you never really get to make much use out of Toby and Denzel.
>>
>>15604458
Best of luck. Remember to upgrade your Targetting.
>>
>>15604462
>>
>>15604453
>implying Bamco gives a flying shit about "western fans" except releasing their Japanese-games-made-for-the-Japanese there to increase a quarter of their sales
Zyuranger made it in because they got a toy to sell.
THAT'S
IT.
I had hoped for some "deeper meanings" but sadly that's the truth.
>>
>>15604458
>Playing Sexsuko during Ramadhan

ABSOLUTELY HARAM
>>
File: ListenToMe.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
ListenToMe.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>15604458
>Skipping out on fun times with Rand.

Come on, sahib.
>>
File: picture015.jpg (70KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture015.jpg
70KB, 1030x793px
>>15604475
COME ON GUYS

READY GO.
>>
File: It begins.png (2MB, 2850x2018px) Image search: [Google]
It begins.png
2MB, 2850x2018px
>>
File: 1477647879625.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477647879625.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>15604475
>>15604487
>Craving the Rand meat during Ramadan

INFIDELS but if it wasn't Ramadan I'd totally stand with you
>>
File: picture019.jpg (92KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture019.jpg
92KB, 1030x793px
Always choose Setsuko.

Do it for that smile.
>>
File: picture021.jpg (69KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture021.jpg
69KB, 1030x793px
I can't believe Finlander just showed up to save me in SRW Z from the Evil Gundams.
>>
>>15604500
Smiling is illegal for Setsuko.
>>
File: picture023.jpg (82KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture023.jpg
82KB, 1030x793px
The moment I get access to the blaster pack things are so dead everywhere in this game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv7Ao9PhkyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVCQZfSkuE0

OG WHEN?
>>
File: picture024.jpg (89KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture024.jpg
89KB, 1030x793px
Ooooh baby.

Best Impulse.
>>
File: picture025.jpg (71KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture025.jpg
71KB, 1030x793px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony
>>
>>15604524
MOON MOON
>>
File: picture029.jpg (81KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture029.jpg
81KB, 1030x793px
FULL BLAST BABY
>>
File: 168784648768.gif (2MB, 359x360px) Image search: [Google]
168784648768.gif
2MB, 359x360px
>>15604521
I see you're a man of excellent taste. You've won my respect old man.
>>
File: picture036.jpg (72KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture036.jpg
72KB, 1030x793px
Me on the left.
>>
>>15604586
You're a bunch of stars?
>>
>>15604586
I can't believe Sahib a cute.
>>
>>15604586
You are space? When are you going to introduce us to some cute quasars?
>>
File: 00481.png (18KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
00481.png
18KB, 160x160px
>>15604586
Are you the Space heart, Sahib?
>>
File: picture040.jpg (78KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture040.jpg
78KB, 1030x793px
Oh, that's right.

You were in this game, weren't you

Now that I think about it I've never really used Grendizer, ever, in any SRW outside of the first time I played MX.
>>
>>15604613
>Sahib is space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKJWL-RHQ4

MUH B-RANK MAYMES
>>
>>15604629
That's a weird-looking Gundam.
>>
File: picture041.jpg (81KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture041.jpg
81KB, 1030x793px
Oh right, these dudes were voiced by Hiyama in Z1.
>>
File: Banjou fears for his life.jpg (23KB, 375x363px) Image search: [Google]
Banjou fears for his life.jpg
23KB, 375x363px
>>15604643
Reminder that they occasionally don't fear the shine of the sun, and will come at you.
>>
>>15604629
Wasn't because Shingo has shit rank on Space that Goshogun ended with a B rank?
>>
>>15604656
Shingo has B in Space in most games while Goshogun itself has a high ranking, iirc. Can't remember if its S or A.
>>
File: picture047.jpg (74KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture047.jpg
74KB, 1030x793px
Was Double Harken really Grendizer's strongest (non combo) attack in Z1
>>
>>15604455
I really hope they get Super Robot Red Baron in the meantime, that has the closest thing to Clouseau in Inspector Kumano, the bike inspector.
>>
>>15604683
I think his stronger attacks are only usable when he has a Spazer equipped.
>>
>>15604683
Isn't it Space Thunder?
>>
>>15604712
Space Thunder is ALL 4500
Double Harken is Single 4600

It's a minor difference, but I think the ALL penalty was in place in Z1 wasn't it?
>>
>>15604613
Is Sahib Space Woman?

>>15604680
Goshogun is in a very tiny number of games that even have S ranks (just Alpha 2 and 3 I think), and it had A in both.

It's actually had A in every game but EX and Neo, those for obvious reasons, but back in the early days of the franchise Shingo had B because the early days of the franchise fucking loved giving random Super pilots B Space ranks.

>>15604722
Yes.

Also, Space Thunder IS the strongest move... for the Spazer. It's also not an ALL as I recall.
>>
File: picture051.jpg (94KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture051.jpg
94KB, 1030x793px
Also me.
>>
File: picture052.jpg (94KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture052.jpg
94KB, 1030x793px
Absolutely Tactical.
>>
File: ChiyonishikiAngry.png (13KB, 96x130px) Image search: [Google]
ChiyonishikiAngry.png
13KB, 96x130px
>>15604747
Woof!
>>
File: picture063.jpg (66KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture063.jpg
66KB, 1030x793px
THANATOS GA YONDERU
>>
>>15604073
Am I the only person who wants a mecha musume SRW game with RGZ, Strike Witches, Sympho etc.?
>>
File: 1606811.jpg (384KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1606811.jpg
384KB, 700x673px
>>15604774
Yes?
>>
>>15604774
EMBLEM sore wa aku to tatakau yuusha no akashi
KAISER yobisamase mune ni nemuru toushi!
>>
>>15604774
>>15604793
Oi, decide on the song already.
>>
>>15604793
AOKUUU HIKARU KONO HOSHI WO KANASHIMI NI SOMERU
JAAKUNA YATSURA NI IKAZUCHI WOOOO
>>
File: picture077.jpg (73KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture077.jpg
73KB, 1030x793px
>>15604797
Gasshin God Gravion for Grankaiser
Nageki no Rosario for God Gravion.
>>
>>15604807
I wished they had those tracks in Z2. They were both used in Zwei and they were way better than Zwei's OP.
>>
File: picture080.jpg (69KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture080.jpg
69KB, 1030x793px
>>15604812
There are a lot of things Z's sequels could've done.

Let us not lament these mistakes.

Also I sure do love this early phase of EVENT SQUADS.
>>
Does anyone know where I can find sub files for the few episodes of Gear Fighter Dendoh that were actually subbed?
>>
File: picture081.jpg (70KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture081.jpg
70KB, 1030x793px
SRW DARK MEMORIES.
>>
>>15604827
Shouko pls don't die
>>
Which SRW was the one where Amuro really did keep a mobile suit under his house like Katz hoped?
>>
File: delet.gif (480KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
delet.gif
480KB, 480x270px
>>15604820
>3 Virgolas
>>
File: picture082.jpg (65KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture082.jpg
65KB, 1030x793px
>>15604829
The dark feels have already swept over this thread, Anonymous.

Truly this is the beginning of the Dark Sahib arc.
>>
>>15604830
Alpha 1?
>>
>>15604812
Crimson Fang's pretty fucking great though.

>>15604830
Alpha 1, I think.
>>
Speaking of Amuro does Z1 cover CCA stuff? Will Amuro be stuck in the Mk-II the whole game?
>>
>>15604848
CCA is essentially units only, and Char stays as Quattro for the entire game. Amuro upgrades to the Dijeh (secret? can't remember), and eventually gets Nu Gundam.

Like most other SRW games, though, you can swap UC Gundam pilots around rather freely.
>>
>>15604851
I forgot the Dijeh even existed. The Gundam Mk-II was Amuro's secret unit, any clue if Dijeh is an upgrade over that or just the Rick Dias?
>>
>>15604851
It's a secret.
>>
>>15604855
Dijeh is better than both of the MkIIs, yes.
>>
File: picture085.jpg (65KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture085.jpg
65KB, 1030x793px
It's very difficult to get a good shot of the Mark II during this attack.

But it's so damn cool and well done.
>>
>>15604862
I really liked MkII's sprite in Z1.
>>
File: picture089.jpg (104KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture089.jpg
104KB, 1030x793px
Sadly, I think I'll have to skip on the Aki points for this stage.

It'd be nice, but I'm woefully unprepared for Butcher at this point.
>>
File: KappeiYell.png (21KB, 153x130px) Image search: [Google]
KappeiYell.png
21KB, 153x130px
>>15604883
You're not going to let Aki die, are you, sahib?!
>>
File: picture092.jpg (70KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture092.jpg
70KB, 1030x793px
>>15604890
>>
File: unpleasant bliss.png (454KB, 847x478px) Image search: [Google]
unpleasant bliss.png
454KB, 847x478px
>>15604901
BRBRBRWEEEEOW
>>
File: picture094.jpg (72KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture094.jpg
72KB, 1030x793px
I remember freaking out the first time I played this since I thought Neo and the druggies would permanently join you after the worlds get all funky and fused.
>>
File: picture095.jpg (72KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture095.jpg
72KB, 1030x793px
Where my /allrangeattack/ boys at
>>
File: picture105.jpg (92KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture105.jpg
92KB, 1030x793px
>SR Point: After Scirocco (Messala) arrives, destroy him within 2 turns.

I guess that's one SR point I'm not bothering with.
>>
File: picture106.jpg (71KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture106.jpg
71KB, 1030x793px
Nevermind, I forgot I was actually good at this game.
>>
>>15605047
Does it look like that the entire time you're playing it? I thought you could turn off the jitter in PCSX2 pretty easily.
>>
File: picture108.jpg (76KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture108.jpg
76KB, 1030x793px
>>15605054
That's just a case of me not realizing that the "Get SR Point!" window doesn't stay up on the screen.

I snapped it in the middle of it "vanishing"
>>
I wish My Laptop wasnt so shit or Iwould be playing Z1 aswell
>>
File: picture121.jpg (70KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture121.jpg
70KB, 1030x793px
Maybe I should've waited a bit before I upgraded her.
>>
>>15605162
At least you didn't FUB Rand on a NG+ run, and forget about that part.
>>
>>15603395
Kouji's rebooting the world many times caused Maria and Duke to pop-up from the anime ending.
Kouji had Minerva asking them to stay away because Grendizer meeting Z would cause ZERO to manifest instantly and ZERO was already powerful as it was without adapting to the Fleedian technology, thank you very much.
>>
>>15604735
>random Super pilots B Space ranks.
wasn't it because they never fought in space in their series?
>>
>>15605162
Don't worry. She always moves first, and your battleship has Flash. No matter what happens you can get out of her killing you that way.
>>
>>15605238
Sounds more like ZERO was afraid of Grendizer
>>
>>15604829
Shouko's VA died two years ago.
>>
>>15605301
On that day, it rained through clear skies.
>>
File: picture079.jpg (80KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture079.jpg
80KB, 1030x793px
>>15605297
little bitch ass zero couldn't handle this
>>
>>15605304
How do you spell that attack, anyway?

Hanjuryoku Storm or somesuch?
>>
>>15605297
ZERO doesn't fear. He only HATES.
>>
>>15605308
Either you romanise it as Hanjuuryoku Storm, or translate it as Antigravity Storm
>>
>>15605319
>Zero
>Can't even beat any mecha unrelated to Mazinger Z
Zero is a bitch
>>
>>15605326
In fairness it took pretty much ALL of them though.
>>
Would Xenogears count as /srwg/ territory? Because I need to ask a question concerning it.
>>
>>15605344
what do you want to know?
>>
>>15605344
Everything /v/ that is /m/-related is fine
>>
>>15605375
I don't want to actually play the game, but I still want to feel like I can claim I've played it. Where can I find a good Youtube playthrough of it?
>>
File: XenoLovin.jpg (288KB, 1114x700px) Image search: [Google]
XenoLovin.jpg
288KB, 1114x700px
>>15605387
>I don't want to actually play the game, but I still want to feel like I can claim I've played it. Where can I find a good Youtube playthrough of it?

I don't know a good Youtube one but I know one good screenshot one:
https://lparchive.org/Xenogears-(by-The-Dark-Id)/

Just a heads up, he does add his own dialogue but he always puts that in italics.

He also references stuff from the Perfect Works and other stuff that was cut from the game
>>
>>15605398
I stopped reading that a dozen pages through when I realized I had no idea what was going on.

Besides, screenshot LPs are just inherently lacking. They can't show music, can't show character animation, and can't show combat. All they can really show is dialogue.
>>
>>15605410
he does post youtube links of the songs when they come up.

>when I realized I had no idea what was going on.
welcome to fucking Xenogears. Shit will make zero sense for a long ass time
>>
>>15605410
>music
Tindeck and Youtube links.
>character animation
Gifs and Youtube videos.
>combat
You what.
>>
>>15605410
Wait you want annoying ass voices speaking over everything?
>>
>>15605410
>I had no idea what was going on

That's Xenogears.txt, honestly.
>>
Hey I'm planning through OG1 on GBA, I wanted to know if there existed codes to add mechs to a game file instead of modifying current mechs? I fucked up in getting some of the secret units on the Ryusei route and I don't feel like going back to undo it. plz help.
>>
>>15605387
>I don't want to actually play the game, but I still want to feel like I can claim I've played it
Trying to cover yourself like this is useless, because eventually you'll gonna be blown out like the newfaggot that you are.
Especially for games like Xenogears.
>>
>>15605515
There's a save editor. Look in the Game Modification pastebin, the Queentown or whatever thing at the top of that. You should be able to set the flags for whatever there.
>>
>>15605566
Does it work on Mac OS or PC only?
>>
>>15605593
Does WINE not work on Mac?
>>
>>15605328
It was like 30 at most
>>
File: picture125.jpg (119KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture125.jpg
119KB, 1030x793px
Looking back at Z1, Aquarion is the one that surprises me, I think.

I remember people being very hype for it, especially if you look back at the fan reaction from that one "cam" of the Z1 trailer from the SRW event so many years ago.
>>
>>15605663
>Aquarion
I'm watch that show next month, is it any good?
>>
>>15605663
> interlacing
Is it actually visible when playing or just in screenshots? I hate bad interlacing.
>>
File: picture128.jpg (74KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture128.jpg
74KB, 1030x793px
>But Sahib, what about the Aki points?
>You said you'd get the Aki points!!
>>
File: milkman.jpg (845KB, 3422x1920px) Image search: [Google]
milkman.jpg
845KB, 3422x1920px
>>15605669
S1 is decent. I've heard s2 starts good but ends badly. s3 was fun and is my favorite Aquarion, but isn't in SRW yet.
>>
>>15605669
Decent. God-tier OP though.
A-I-SHI-TE-RU~
>>
>>15605663
Not better than the fan reaction to Shinn stabbing Kira
>>
File: 14Range.jpg (113KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
14Range.jpg
113KB, 655x509px
>>15605663
Aquarion is the tits

>>15605669
Genesis (Sousei) is good
EVOL is shit
no idea about Logos
>>
File: picture134.jpg (87KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture134.jpg
87KB, 1030x793px
>>15605670
Just in the screenshots.

I wish there was away to avoid it entirely, because it's making some stuff very difficult to grab screenshots of.

>>15605669
Hit or miss depending on what you enjoy, but I think it's an alright show.

The only thing that viewers really got upset over was an episode in the middle that featured a guest animator.

For some reason people were turned off by his style, even though it was a pretty good episode and the style worked to support what was going on and didn't hurt the show in anyway.

>>15605675
Fan reactions can be a wonderful thing.

Wish we could get more.
>>
>>15605669
Aquarion is inconsistent as fuck, it has god tier episodes and shit tier episodes, so it's kind of middling. Not bad, though.

Aquarion Evol starts better and takes a very sharp nosedive halfway through, it's bad.

Aquarion Logos is consistently pretty good and has one of the most hype battles out there YOU FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE followed by a really fucking great final battle so I guess it's best by default. It's not bad, though it did suffer from the problem that I think they could have done maybe a little more with the combinations before the end.
>>
>>15605680
Check the plugin settings. If you are using Direct 11 try with Direct 9 instead or vice versa.
>>
File: picture138.jpg (83KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture138.jpg
83KB, 1030x793px
First route split.

As always, I'll let you boys pick.
>>
>>15605696
Kill Kira or fun times with Rand's crew...? Damn it, I can't decide!
>>
File: 1470666950997.jpg (120KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470666950997.jpg
120KB, 660x372px
>>15605715
You know what to do
>>
Debating if I should play SRW BX or Z3.1 or just get back to FE15. Any suggestions?

>>15605669
Sousei no Aquarion is basically Kawamori at his most stoned since Macross 7- literally a show about teen psychics piloting an orgasm-inducing robot to fight a gay angel. It's a mixed bag with some great eps, and some really bad ones, so it kinda evens out to a decent series overall. Fantastic music and really neat robot designs, though.
>>
>>15605727
Look for better games to play good lord
>>
File: ShinnSeedYell.png (20KB, 156x130px) Image search: [Google]
ShinnSeedYell.png
20KB, 156x130px
>>15605725
Pacific Route! DROWN HIM!
>>
File: 1877786598.jpg (121KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1877786598.jpg
121KB, 800x720px
>>15605727
It should be a law on /srwg/ that everyone should remove Vagans at least once.
>>
File: remove final boss.png (472KB, 683x728px) Image search: [Google]
remove final boss.png
472KB, 683x728px
>>15605734
>It should be a law on /srwg/ that everyone should remove Vagans at least once.

or remove anything else
>>
File: 1440199620865.jpg (285KB, 727x808px) Image search: [Google]
1440199620865.jpg
285KB, 727x808px
>>15605727
R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E
Then go back to helping the dork and his waifu
>>
>>15605727
Play BX for the nuttiness of the REMOVE nuke.
>>
File: 19684689480.png (368KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
19684689480.png
368KB, 600x720px
>>15605737
That's fine too, as long as Flit is one of your top aces
>>
>>15605741
let me check

I think my NG+ is near the end
>>
File: picture139.jpg (104KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture139.jpg
104KB, 1030x793px
>>15605725
>>15605733
Pacific route it is, then.

But tomorrow, I'm feeling a little tired right now.
>>
>>15605743 here

can't load due to opengl issue
>>
File: 1567472772.jpg (50KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
1567472772.jpg
50KB, 852x479px
>>15605744
>Shinn top ace
You're doing great, Sahib
>>
File: saotome_1.png (34KB, 373x310px) Image search: [Google]
saotome_1.png
34KB, 373x310px
>>15605734
>>15605739
>>15605740
BX it is, then.
>>
>>15605696
Bright is looking pretty...modern there
>>
>>15605756

Still boring
>>
New thread:
>>15605998
>>
>>15605238
It's Zero's infinite evolution that Koji's worried about; as it can infinitely adapts to any situations.
If Zero were to encounters Grendizer, Duke will be in deep shit.

>>15603138
>>15603222
What happened there is that they countered infinite evolution with infinite imagination, causing a stalemate. It just gave up because it no longer sees a point of fighting since those were spawn from it.
>>
>>15606534
>>It's Zero's infinite evolution that Koji's worried about; as it can infinitely adapts to any situations.
>If Zero were to encounters Grendizer, Duke will be in deep shit.
No doubt about it.
But the plan back then was "find a way to avoid the manifestation of ZERO" and Kouji explicitly tells Duke to not coming to help him no matter what, because if Grendizer were to appear on the battlefield, ZERO would awake for sure, which is what they were trying to avoid.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.