[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this? What the fuck am I watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What the fuck is this? What the fuck am I watching?
>>
>>15600472

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15600472

What happens when a fucking retard gets to decide history. Resulting in the feddie's doing what everyone basically told amuro through the entirety of MSG.

"Gee whiz I miss earth. Being in space sucks ass, why are the feddies suck dicks? " Or my favorite " Amuro you fucking dumbass, the elite of earth are using you. "

I swear to god, Zeta gundam was the best shit ever.
>>
>>15600472
How did they get away with that?
>>
>>15600497

Well you see little Amuro, when everything is controlled by a bunch of assholes on earth, when they control the military, the ships, the autonomy. They can freely claim it was the AEUG that did it, I mean at this point in the story they had already blamed a colony gassing as far back as episode 7.
>>
>>15600482
>I swear to god, Zeta gundam was the best shit ever.
If you mean the best of the shit shows, then yeah, Zeta was good at being bad and fun to hate.
>>
>>15601169
Yes, yes, it'll all be okay, anon.
>>
>>15601169
hello /v/eddit
>>
File: image.jpg (382KB, 1156x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1156x970px
>>15601205
Zeta is Reddit's favorite Gundam
>>
>>15601209
And phoneposting is /v/eddit's favorite past time I see
>>
File: m nov 10.png (1MB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
m nov 10.png
1MB, 1600x1597px
>>15601209
and /m/ has liked Zeta as long as their has been an /m/ board and before there was even a reddit
>>
>>15601231
b-but that's not what my autismo shitposting friends have told me!
>>
>>15601231
>Destiny
>Not recommended
This triggers the shill
>>
>>15601169
Shhhhh now, and tell me who hurt you.
>>
File: 1495678998094.png (81KB, 290x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495678998094.png
81KB, 290x343px
>>15601231
Why all the hate for ZZ?
>>
>>15601209
>00, IBO, Try
What the fuck.
>>
What's the track in the OST that plays whenever there's a sudden tragic death, those trumpets.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.