[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons S2-10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_5592.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5592.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
fukuda…

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06Y1RZH3T
>>
go to amazon prime video
>>
Does anyone else find it weird that Jin, Haruka, and Chihiro are supposed to be amazons but they just look like guys in costumes opposed to the monstrous looking amazons?
>>
>>15600293
Blame the belts? Probably belts serve as an enhancer or supressor.
>>
>>15600211
If I have a US amazon prime account how would I view this Japanese amazon prime video? Not the same anon but curious.
>>
>>15600293
Did you miss the first episodes of season 1 plus the last episode or something? The belts enhance their normal forms and that's why they look like guys in suits.
>>
>>15600422
You need a Japanese account
>>
anyone have a raw yet
>>
File: 1496939103650.jpg (61KB, 1280x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1496939103650.jpg
61KB, 1280x1432px
Nanaha mixed her juice with water, and sell it to medical facilities and other cooperation as distilled water.
Whoever drinks that will turn into Amazon.

Nanaha mixed her juice with sea water.
Guess what will happen next.
>>
Nanaha did nothing wrong
>>
>>15600711
>Makes Amazons so Chihiro isn't a freak and can have friends
>Makes Amazons so Jin has a reason to not kill himself or Chihiro
>>
File: Mole-Amazon.jpg (26KB, 283x442px) Image search: [Google]
Mole-Amazon.jpg
26KB, 283x442px
>>15600293
>Jin, Haruka, and Chihiro.
implying the other Amazons is generically not looking like a guys in costumes.
>>
>flying
>invisibility
>rape tentacle

Jellyfish is OP as fuck. Wonder if it has super venom sting as well.
>>
File: 2017060909.jpg (105KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
2017060909.jpg
105KB, 1728x972px
What the fuck those that even mean?
>>
It's funny how disconnected Haruka is from everything. This whole thing is basically a family affair between Jin, Chihiro and Nanaha. Haruka's the family friend who sees how fucked up they are and tries to help them but keeps getting attacked whenever he tries.

Now two of them are biohazards while the dad is a blind, unemployed hobo.
>>
>>15601807
Crossing you dipshit

Crossing the Rubicon.
It's a stylistic way of having a cool title while keeping in line with the alphabet titles

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/xing
>>
>>15601807
Crossing the Rubicon. "The point of no return".
>>
>>15601807
Crossing the Rubicon.

No going back.
>>
I really don't see how everything can be wrapped up in just two episodes. Maybe they'll announce a third season to finish up the story.
>>
>>15601842
Or a movie
>>
>>15601842
>>15601846
Since the final episode already uses the letter Z, there is only one course of action. AA
>>
>>15601852
AtoZ
>>
>>15601852
Alpha to Omega
>>
Fuku's scene be like

>Your only reason to pull the triggers
>Risk your very life
>Betrays your friends
>Betrays your heart itself
>You gotta kill her because she is your target
>But you must save her
>At the same time
>>
Is your heart broken yet? No? There are 2 more episodes, and a brand new project coming your way to challenge you.
>>
>>15601898
Actually, it's still 3 episode
>>
>>15601842
>>15601846
I feel a movie is more likely than a third season. We might even get the old man becoming the equivalent of Gorgos or Emperor Zero.
>>
>>15601983
>Emperor Zero
That has been done with the 2 Originals.
>>
>>15600437

https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=49452
>>
Anyone have speculations to how Nanaha turned Amazon?

Btw, Jin is definitely tragic character. He is basically powerless now if he were to go up against Chihiro and Nanaha's true amazon form.
>>
>>15603027
Amazon semen from Jin
>>
>>15603027
bitten by his son
>>
>>15603027
This
>>15603032
And probably son's DNA tranferred to the mother
>>
>>15603027
She was always an Amazonz, and was able to hide this from Jin, and got "close" to him in order to eventually give birth to a "New Amazonz".
>>
>>15600155
Could Chihiro be a clone? Like, the REAL Chihiro is the Camo-zon Mamoleru & Co. are protecting. Our Chihiro is a piece of "her"? who regenerated into a fully developed, separate entity.
>>
>>15603429

Yeah, I wanna assume she got the same thing Jin did to himself, only that it got crazier when Chihiro bit her.
>>
>>15603429
Stop saying "Amazonz". No one calls them that.
>>
>>15600155
Iyu has such a stupid face
>>
>>15603528
That's because she kept showing him her arms to trigger his fetish. She knows him well enough to break him.
>>
>>15601807
>Xing
Well played Amazon.
>>
So did nana actually know she was an amazon and rused jin this whole time?
>>
what's with Tachibanas and their KARADAS unable to BOROBORO
>>
File: EGAO.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EGAO.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
>>15608471
>mfw Tachibana is alive

Oh thank god. Chihiro you aren't a completely worthless little shit after all. You have hope
>>
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-23/

Subs are ready.
>>
>old man CEO is in Nozama's house

wat
>>
File: that feel.jpg (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.jpg
470KB, 1280x720px
>>15608495
Hot sweaty wrinkly sex
>>
>>15600293
>>15600369
>>15600434
>>15600733
I find this topic interesting.

Like, really, if the S2 amazons are changing shapes until they rip their clothes apart, why everybody else in S1 were definitely like wearing armors after those bursts of steam.
>>
>>15608471
Principal Hayami dies

though I guess because his name wasn't Hayami Tachibana
>>
what if the people Chihiro killed get infected?
>>
>>15608519
Fucking hate this hag so much. Hope she dies at the end
>>
>>15601881
You can tell Fuku is just tired of it all.
>>
>>15608579
>hate the only one actively wanting to stop the whole shit
>>
>>15601864
edgier Agito?
>>
>>15608665
I just don't like her attitude, alright
Got nothing against her motivations
>>
File: 61y8PAsZlpL._SL1000_.jpg (118KB, 806x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61y8PAsZlpL._SL1000_.jpg
118KB, 806x1000px
>>15601842
i just know what will season 3 be about
>>
people said Nanaha is an Amazon the whole time.. Where does confirm that?
>>
It's disturbing how every single line said in mother Mizusawa's hideout points to a season 3/movie
>>
Re-watching some scenes from S1 again, I just realized Haruka never actually gets urges to eat humans. The one time he goes berserk and tries to eat something, he targeted an Amazon, meaning Reika actually created a perfect Amazon Hunter.
>>
>>15608815
I don't remember him eating anything.
>>
>>15608832
S1 episode 2. Haruka goes berserk for the first time in 2 years, and instead of going for any of the exterminators, he goes straight for the Bat Amazon, pins it down, and tries to eat it.
>>
>>15608838
oh yeah that

being part human lets him eat and enjoy human food

but what was Chihiro drinking
>>
>>15608845
I think I recall one of the early info released before the show was focused on Chihiro's juice packs. They're apparently a watered down version of the protein injections they use in the Neo belt and on Iyu.
>>
>>15608838
>>15608832
The answer was right there the whole time
Just make an Amazon without a mouth!!!
>>
>>15608879
technically Haruka's Amazon form has no mouth... right?
>>
>>15608845
According to Hirose, it's basically Soylent.
>>
>>15608882
His no driver form has a mouth but his driver form doesn't have a mouth
>>
>>15608879
I think that needs a bit more control than they actually have.
>>
>>15608807
I think Jin is done this season but Haruka's story feel unfinished.
He seems detached from the whole Chihiro conflict.
>>
>>15608815

Actually IIRC in Episode 12 when he's trying to drag Mamoru out of the chemical rain, he remarks at how hungry he's felt this entire time.

Haruka does hunger for humans, it's just that either he has God-Tier Willpower which allows him to resist this long or his urges are weaker than other Amazons' which makes them easier to ignore.
>>
>>15608981
he can consume human food without going "eww"
>>
>>15608974
His involvement is due to Mamoru being a little shit, and Jin being an asshole to his old teacher.
>>15608981
I just watched it, and Haruka doesn't say anything like that. He just reminds Mamoru that it's his natural instinct to eat people, and there's nothing wrong with it, as long as Mamoru doesn't act on it and Haruka will find a way so he'll never have to. Haruka doesn't actually say anything about his own hunger.
>>
>>15601881
I thought his mom died by this point already and that he was just seeing the amazon mess to its end. My heart sank the moment it became clear how Kobayashi was gonna fuck with him.
>>
>>15609149
they didn't even show the outcome, makes me wonder if he committed suicide after killing his mom
>>
>>15608699
Nah, it'll be a super edgy version of Den-O.
>>
Fuku just wants his mother to get well.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
They are a cute combination
>>
>>15609279
She can't really get well especially with dementia.
She now can walk, and is capable of calling out to her son by her own will.
Of course the downside is being an amazon.
>>
>>15603027
If lysogenic cells infect humans via contact with body fluids and turn them into amazons, it's only natural that her being pregnant with the point of origin would turn her into an amazon as well. It's like reverse Aids or something like that.

Now how did she turn into another point of origin idk.
>>
>>15609293
>Mizuki's total obsession with Haruka (Although this has been toned down a fair bit in S2)
>Haruka just staring at her all the time, even getting called out on it
I know they're siblings, but they kinda come across like they wanna fuck
>>
>>15609323
Can't be as fucked up as the Dan-Hojo-Pipopapo-Parado family fun times.
>>
>>15609323
Well they weren't raised as such. Don't think they even have think of eachother as siblings.
>>
>>15609332
Haruka has the same last name legally, and was kinda raised to be more Mizuki's pet than sibling.
>>
>>15609332
Mizuki's mind is full of sex anyways.
>>
>>15609335
I don't think Haruka has any legal name to speak of since he was made in a lab.
>>
>>15609337
He's apparently registered in some database as Haruka Mizusawa, Reika Mizusawa's sickly child who contracted amnesia.
>>
>>15609309
An episode of QI actually talked about how mothers of boys have some Y-Chromosome because of the pregnancy.
>>
Who wrote this episode, Inoue? Because damn, the think with Fuku was Faiz-tier.

>>15608850
>They're apparently a watered down version of the protein injections they use in the Neo belt and on Iyu.
The injectios are just food? So why do they trigger the transformation?
>>
File: inject.png (76KB, 736x173px) Image search: [Google]
inject.png
76KB, 736x173px
>>15609471
It has a special protein which can revitalize or activate the amazon cells.
Also it comes in different flavors which gives amazon the choice to regenerate or to make weapons.
>>
File: 1496231971163.jpg (566KB, 694x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1496231971163.jpg
566KB, 694x1095px
>>15608882
>>
>>15609471
>Who wrote this episode, Inoue? Because damn, the think with Fuku was Faiz-tier.
I think Shirakura is to blame for that, regardless of Kobayashi writing every episode. Remember that he is just as much responsible for Faiz as Inoue was.
>>
I'm looking forward to Jin confronting Nanaha for maximum tragedy. Bonus points if (unlikely as it is) he's the one to do her in.
>>
People who think Nanaha was an Amazon all along are fucking retarded.
>>
>>15601842
With the pace the show has been moving at i'm pretty sure the intent isn't to wrap the story up but to just lightly expand on it. Besides when you really get down to it for THIS story to end, not much has to happen. We've only got

>Iyu dying The only satisfying way for her arc to conclude since she hasn't developed beyond following orders at all

>Nanaha dying Ends the Origin plot

>Chihiro making the decision to live as a Strong Independant Amazonz who don't need no team

The show doesn't have much more gas.
>>
>The show doesn't have much more gas
Not when it comes with the contaminated water, and got leaked outside of that area.
>>
Being Jin is suffering
>Wife is amazon
>Son is amazon
>caused this mess to happen
>>
>>15609007
And being the one who stopped Jin from killing Chihiro
>>
>>15608832
He had a burger frenzy at one point, and also ate an egg
>>
>>15603429
Well Jin did say she smelled like food
>smelled like food
>to amazons, Food = Human
>smelled like human
>>
File: original neo.png (297KB, 564x359px) Image search: [Google]
original neo.png
297KB, 564x359px
>>15608732
you can see her clearly wearing an arm bracelet
>>
>>15609699
>The writer, who said there're hints about Nanaha through out the 2 seasons in an interview is retard
>>
>>15610514
>People will defend against this and say it'ss just an accessory that's coincidentally looking like an arm bracelet.
>>
>>15610514
There was also that time she was going out to find Jin, but then went back indoors when Tlaloc started to happen.
>>
>>15610533
Wasn't she about to hang the laundry out to dry when Tlaloc started to happen? I don't remember Nanaha even knowing about Tlaloc.
Regardless, it would be stupid for Nanaha to have been an Amazon all along because it would mean that Jin somehow didn't realize it the entire time. Plus the fact that Chihiro wanted to eat her (unless that one anon was correct in guessing that Neo-types desire to eat both humans and amazons)
>>
>>15610514
Honestly don't see the armband shape
>>
>>15610574
In S1
1) Backstory says Jin has saved her from some incident in the past
2) She has some pretty neat survival skills
3) Her infiltration skill is top notch
4) Her has vast knowledge about Nozama and Amazon
5) She pulled Mizusawa team's Amazon belts from her ass, and gave one to Haruka.

Nozama Pharmacy is a highly secured place. If she turns into jellyfish and becomes transparent all of the above can be done easily.
>>
>>15610533
honestly, we saw amazon death smoke and I figured that it was going to reveal that Nanaha died (and the nanaha we see at the end is just the last bit of Jin's mind snapping.)

Honestly, for most of the episode itself in season 2, I was expecting Nanaha to still be part of Jin's mind and it would turn out that Chihiro was born from that tumor on Jin's face.
>>
Man, Hiroki sure is strong to be able to stop Iyu from murdering Chihiro. I sure hope he becomes stronger, the world might need more people like that someday.
>>
Anyone know where I can find Over-time's ep. 15 and 16 torrents? Those are the only two I can't find
>>
>>15610822
>reckless character who has an emotional range of a delinquent punk

I don't want this stronger, pls kill him Tendou
>>
>>15610874
That's the beauty of it. If he does become a
spin-off protagonist, he could develop even further and shed his punk attitude, while retaining his sense of loyalty and protectiveness to his friends.
>>
>>>15609332
>>15610874
>>15610822
>next series is Kamen Rider Strongest
>Hiroko is the main rider
>>
>>15610896
>Mizuki is his Tackle
>>
So speaking seriously, which showa era series would you like to see get a similar reboot to amazons?
>>
>>15610933
1 and 2 have been done to death. Honestly i'd say it'd be nice for them to do something like Skyrider, but Stronger would be nice too.
>>
>fukuda's mother
Seriously, isn't that too much suffering already for this series?
>>
>>15610574
>because it would mean that Jin somehow didn't realize it the entire time

It could also mean that he did know and he's not nearly as trusting/is biased towards any Hybrid that isn't Nanaha.

A prequel would really slam some shit into place. We get teased far too damn much about how Jin used to be and the building of the Amazons
>>
>>15610822
I'm really liking Hiroki these past few episodes. Glad to know there's at least one person on Chihiro's side

>>15610896
I would like that very much
>>
>>15610947
>Glad to know there's at least one person on Chihiro's side

Man, did you see what he did just because he thought he wouldn't get some pussy?

Shit,Hiroki is more than likely only even helping him because he's in the dark about what happened.
>>
>>15610945
>Amazons prequel
>Focuses on Jin's early life as a happy, idealistic scientist
>The whole story is about Jin getting the inspiration to create a new kind of life after his own was saved by a crippled cyborg codenamed "X"
>The Amazon Cells were originally meant as a way to help the cyborg regrow his shattered body and rejoin society as a human
>>
>>15610933
Black
>Groups of children are kidnapped and have King Stones implanted in them by a cult named Golgom, who's goal is to find the potential "Century King".
>The children are placed back into their lives until they reach maturity, which is when the King Stone will decide if the child is capable of becoming a Century King or not.
>Years later one of the kids, Kohtaro, just turned 18 is trying to get his life started, when he's body starts acting strange.
>Kohtaro is attacked by a monster, which forces his body to transform into Batta Man, during his second fight he meets another man like him, Nobuhiko.
>Kohtaro and Nobuhiko team up to battle the monsters and learn of Golgom.
>The duo meet a group who aid them and give them special belts that are able to harness and refine the King Stone, giving them stronger forms.(Creators are lightly hinted at previously working on Amazonz Research).
>It's revealed that each of the Mutants sent by Golgom were the children kidnapped and rejected by their King stones, transforming them into Mutants.
>The rejected children are found by Golgom and told that if they kill Kohtaro and Nobuhiko and take their accepted King stones that it will give them a chance to return to normal, and become the Creation King.
>Whale Mutant is introduced and aids the duo in leading them to Golgom activity sites, and aiding them in battle.
>Battle Hopper was previously a candidate of Century King, but betrayed Golgom after discovering the truth of becoming the Century King, and was turned into a "Servant" for the future Century King.
-
>Later in the series Nobuhiko is tempted by the idea of becoming the Century King and betrays Kohtaro, leading into an emotional battle.
>Kohtaro ends up beating Nobuhiko, leaving him severely injured and nearly dead.
>Golgom's leaders find Nobuhiko and repair him, altering his belt to help create him a new and stronger form, and claiming him as the only true heir of the title of Century King.
>>
File: autistic birb.jpg (211KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
autistic birb.jpg
211KB, 1200x675px
>>15610993
still sounds too similar to the original. i mean Amazons is Amazon remake in name only, there's no Gorgos demon or incan tribe whatsoever.
>>
>>15610999
Not yet, anyway.
>>
>Tachibana is still alive
God damn it
>>
>>15611169
HIS KARADA WILL NEVER BOROBORO DA
>>
>i don't have to hold back anymore
I don't like Chihiro anymore, it was fine when he just wanted to fuck Iyu but now he is a true amazon.
What a cunt.
>>
>>15612370
>everyone tell him he's a monster, so he turns into one and believes it too
He just needs some sense slapped into him.
>>
>Nanaha is the devil
well shit i already knew it but damn.
>>
>>15612370
He was always an ass. I don't think Chihiro ever shown care or worry to anybody except Iyu.
He didn't even care about people he accidentally killed. He just wangst because he injured Iyu.
>>
>>15612418
His mom, remember, and for a long time has avoided eating anyone because of that
>>
Possibilities I'm seeing

>Jin and Nanaha die killing each other
>Jin can't bring himself to kill her and lets himself die by her hands
>Chihiro dies taking a blow for her from Jin
>Haruka kills her so Jin doesn't have to
>>
>>15609183
>Best boy Fuku dies
>Worst boy Chihiro lives
It's just not fair.
>>
>>15605015

What would Chihiro's fetish be, exactly? Milfs? Zombies? Exposed arms?
>>
>>15612654
Female's exposed arms, just ask mentioned at Toei's site.
>>
>>15612661

I'm gonna go watch back some of the moments where he suddenly gets these random cravings (in particular, the one with the SLURP/EENT Elephant Amazon) to see if poor brain sucked lady was wearing sleeveless clothes.
>>
>>15612661
>Female's exposed arms
oh god, chihiro shares the same fetish as fucking naruto of all people.
>>
>>15609309

Maybe the fact that their genomes are so similar because of their relation. I dunno.
>>
File: IMG_4869.jpg (280KB, 2048x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4869.jpg
280KB, 2048x1228px
according to actor's tweet Jin has completely given up his humanity at the sea shore in episode 10
>>
>>15612370
I don't like Chihiro myself but if you did like him up till this point,that statement shouldn't turn you against him.

I mean yeah, he's been holding back,all Amazons hold back their urges. His conviction for doing as much though is just weak because he's not trying to be a hero in doing so. He's trying to insist he's Human which has been blown the fuck out from under him and some Amazonian Crow Cloaca
>>
>>15613226
DEAD Amazonian Crow cloaca, which is worse. Chihiro's mind is a mess, at this point it's beter if he dies.
>>
>>15612370
You realize that he's pretty much Shinji Ikari at this point.
>Put through a traumatic experience as a kid.
>No real parental guidance growing up.
>Given an power that can change humanities future.
>Just wants a normal life and the affection of a young girl that reminds them of their mother.
>Becomes a "Living God" through a berserk state and is seen as a risk to everyone around them, minus a few people who care about them.
>>
It felt so satisfying when it turned out that Iyu wasn't being intentionally obtuse to protect Chihiro and was just being stupidly literal.

Kurosaki taking back the order to not hunt Chihiro was the most satisfying thing ever
>>
What if Nanaha is the only natural Amazon and all the test tube ones by Jin are just developed from her cells.

Nanaha doesn't go around eating people because the ones that do are just experiments gone wrong.
That's also why Jin doesn't want her dead like the other Amazons.
>>
>>15613271
Could be that Nanaha isn't even an Amazonz and may be some type of Kaijin that might be related to the monster group of the next Amazon Prime series.
>>
>>15613277
She's not an Amazon, she's an Amazon Prime.
>>
>>15613254
>>15612704
>>15612418
>>15612377
I was fine with him when he was holding himself back from eating humans.
Now that he broke and is gonna eat humans I ain't supporting that nigga or feeling bad for him.
>>
>>15613433
Maybe if more than 3 humans in his life weren't total dicks he wouldn't be okay with eating them now
>>
>>15613271
>>15613277
>>15613279

Or, she's a Geddon Beastman, who the original Amazon can show up out of fucking nowhere as a s3 hook
>>
>>15613491
Mamoru actually had a whole team of friends and that didn't stop him. Hell even the guy that he ate the arm of forgave him and it wasn't enough.
>>15613801
The original cultured cells that Jin and the other scientists used to create the first Amazons were unbeknownst to him cultivated from the corpse of the Ten-Headed Demon Gorgos.
>>
>>15613808
Mamoru freely admits that what he's doing is wrong, though, and he's only doing it out of desperation to save his other friends. Wouldn't be surprised if he throws his life away fighting Nanaha after getting a pep-talk in the president's house.
>>
>>15613801
>>15613808
Fuck you, now I have way too many ideas to run with for this.
>>
>>15613937
nani sore?
>>
Amazon Omega and Mizuki vs. Jellyfish Amazon
Amazon Alpha vs. Amazon Neo
Amazon Neo vs. Crow Amazon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6AuxqvZA8o&spfreload=10
>>
>>15610898
>Mizuki as Tackle

My fucking dick
>>
>>15610933
Given how many liberties the crew has taking with adapting the original Amazon, I'd like to see X or Super-1 get this treatment.

Stronger and Black are no-brainers for sure, but do we really want to see them get morphed to the point where recognition is only cosmetic? That's the line of thought that has come up for me recently.
>>
>>15610933

ZX for cyborg ninja shenanigans
>>
>>15614392
Black can pretty much stay the same if they stick with the "evil priest led cult harnessing the power of mutants for nefarious purposes" angle.
Hell, making Golgom actually act like a competent evil influential cult seeking to both rule the world and capture their champion would make for a good "mature reboot"
>>
>>15610933
Faiz
>>
>>15614543
Faiz isn't Showa, my friend
>>
>>15614546
Then Agito.
>>
File: molly bair.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
molly bair.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>15614543
>>15614548
>>
>>15614397
>Metal Gear ZX

I would watch the shit out of that.
>>
File: SICKamenRiderShiin.png (217KB, 214x364px) Image search: [Google]
SICKamenRiderShiin.png
217KB, 214x364px
>>15610933

I think technically speaking it's not really Showa but Kamen Rider Shin would be good for a reboot.

Or if not that then a continuation to Amazons. It'd fit in very well considering what the Chairman is after and can keep the themes of being bloody and grimderp because the Rider is a deadly biohazard.
>>
>>15615539
Seeing a reboot of the 90s trilogy would be really cool
>>
>>15615539

GODSPEED SPIDER OTOKO
>>
>>15615991
nobody likes the 90s trilogy tho.
>>
Some S2-11 pics here.
>Fuku
http://www.kr753.com/9261/2
>>
>>15616573
jin fails to kill his son twice

guess the beach battle between lovers is next eps then
>>
post raw link please
>>
>>15615991
>>15615539
The whole point of something like "Amazons" is using known imagery to sell a new product. No one cares about the 90s movies. And Shin's design clearly isn't something they want to go with for a main Rider.
>>
Finally caught up, S2 got really good over the past few eps in particular
It's weird to me that they're introducing a "character who doesn't know the full story and gets involved based on what he knows" guy this late into the story with Hiroki, I'm really confused about what they're even planning to do with him now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OsRC5WhNX8
>>
>>15618332
Broken souls the episode... these people need a hug...
Well, except for Chihiro
>>
>>15618332
My gut is screaming at me that nigga Jin is eating Nanaha
>>
Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 Episode 11 RAW

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av11371798/?from=search&seid=18172356444847398761
>>
Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 Episode 11 RAW

google drive link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0YNDuJbquNoQTF3U0hsN0t5OGc/view
>>
File: worried laughter.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.png
301KB, 520x678px
How do you want season2 to end?
>>
>>15618698
With a movie?
>>
>>15618698
The old man said it himself, Amazons will never end
>>
>>15613491
This.

Something people dont understand is that chihiro is definitely a victim of the circumstances here, since he was born nontheless, and every person in the c4 has been treating like less than a monster.

Any person in his situation would act like him, no doubt about that, so i dont see why that hate, or why someone can think he can 'grow up'.

Cuz heres a newsflash, in reality, people who lived like him cant mature or grow up.
>>
>>15618698
Hopefully they finally explain how Amazon.co.jp came to be.
>>
>>15614397

ZX deserves something good. He's probably the most underappreciated and easily forgotten of the Showa Riders. His SIC figure and theme song are all he's got going for him, and Dragon Road cheats by being a Kushida song.
>>
File: itsprettygay.jpg (101KB, 805x476px) Image search: [Google]
itsprettygay.jpg
101KB, 805x476px
>>15618662
>>15618692
mfw the whole episode is Jin being mere seconds away from killing Chihiro but he gets blindsided Twice
>>
>>15618744
I don't know, Chihiro being an Amazon aka man eater is a pretty solid point right there, and then there was that revealation with his mom, granted that there might be some missing details...
>>
>>15618787
So, you mean he deserves to be treated like that by his peers just for that?

Look, i know that some sense must be slapped into him, even when being a shitbag/man-eating demon (is there a difference?) Is practically engraved in his genes.

But theres definitely better ways to slap sense into him rather than going: 'you are our pet now, do your job', 'your relationship with that zombie girl is pointless, give up' and my favorite 'YOU ARE A MAN EATING MONSTER! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!(or get in this cage to go into stasis to save that zombie girl, either one works)'

Hell, things with the kid brigade were pretty much normal and better than the shit he got at c4 all things considered.
>>
Things can't possibly go well for Chihiro and Iyu. Iyu's gonna collapse in maybe a day or so without those injections. Chihiro's gonna run out of those protein pouches. There's no escape for them.
>>
>>15618856
You do know he has a thirst for human flesh the whole season right?
>>
>>15618856
Oh hey, it's the amazon empathizer guy
>>
How the FUCK are they gonna wrap this up in two episodes? Weren't New Omega and Neo supposed to fight? Where the he'll are they gonna fit that in?
>>
>>15618856
Kids didn't know shit about Amazons, the hunters do, and Tachibana and Kanou still remember Mamoru's case is a thing
>>
>>15618924
>>15618942
>>15618936

Yeah, so?

If he was so dangerous at that point they should have killed him on the spot, aint it? Lotta problems solved, right?

But they didnt, because there was a chance for him to be useful despite that, and well, they blew it up, HARD! The c4 reaped what they sew, and that wouldnt have happened if they treated chihiro with A REALLY LITTLE BIT more respect.
>>
>>15618944
Pretty sure the reason he went frenzy is not because he needs respect
>>
>>15618955
And im sure forcing him to put him on a freezer by threatening him to kill his waifu, just because the c4 learned that he's jins son is respectful as fuck
>>
>>15618944
They didn't kill him because they thought he hasn't tasted human(?) flesh, which still made him useful, but still dangerous all the same, same with Mamoru case.
>>15618963
>threatening him to kill his waifu
If you think that is the case, then go rewatch that scene
And yeah right, of course letting an Amazon who they think has tasted human flesh roamming free is a good idea
>>
>>15618974
Of course is not a good idea. My point is, if the c4 was gonna treat chihiro as a mere pet or a dog, they should have known better that dogs bite back when mistreated.

And boy did chihiro bite back!
>>
>>15618998
And not because he was mistreated
He should be fine if they put Iyu sleeping with him together
He didn't ask for MUH RESPECT nor that is the reason he bit back
>>
>>15618998
GO.FUCKING.REWATCH.THE.EPISODE.
>>
>>15619006
>>15619011

And you just put the main reason why they mistreated him with that post: iyu.

Whenever he talk about her, everyone was telling him, though subtily how stupid he was for having that fixation on her.

Then how they injected him that thingy and told him that iyu would die from that too if he doesnt cooperate.

And lastly how they told him that if he doesnt get in the freezer, iyu would get hurt or killed.

All of that just intensified his fixation on her to the point he snapped.

What i mean with a little bit of respect is that, them recognizing how important iyu is for him and helping him nurture that like you said, after all, a happy pet is a loyal pet.

And if you still believe i dont get it, well fuck it, its my opinion!
>>
>defend Chihiro when he was just trying to be human and live his dorama
>people hated him
>he becomes a monster
>stop defending him because he doesn't deserve love anymore
>people start defending him because "everybody was a dick he didn't deserve this"
get the fuck out of here, Chihiro was fine until he became a monster, you can't defend the fucker now if you didn't do it before.
>>
>>15608693
>If I don't like your attitude, you should die.
>>
>>15619021
>until he became a monster.

And thats why we defend him, not because we saw a kinda decent being becoming a demon, but because we saw the results of something that was the responsibility of actual adults going all wrong BECAUSE of said adults.

This whole disaster could have been averted quite easily, but no.
>>
>>15618856
>>15618944
>>15618963
>>15618998
>c4
>c4
>c4
>c4
Retard never learn.
>>
>>15618332

Holy shit it looks like Iyu might actually emote outside of a flashback.

Took long enough.
>>
>>15619559

She snaped out to protect Chihiro, then scapes holding his hand.
>>
>>15619662
>She snaped out to protect Chihiro
Love is strong motherfuckers! i told you Chihiro was gonna get the girl.
Now they are both gonna die together holding hands
>>
ANGELIC CHOIR INTENSIFIES
>>
>>15619093
Exactly. The idiots are 4C were basically people playing with a fucking tamed tiger by poking it with sticks and making it hunt for them. They only have themselves to blame for it turning on them
>>
>>15618938
Remember in S1 they can go as for as 40mins for the first episode?
>>
>>15619925
>last 2 episodes are 3 hour long movies.
>>
>>15619954
The old chairman did said whoever wants to live will not die easily.
This thing isn't going to end in the next 2 episodes.
>>
>>15619733
Chihiro was not a "tamed" tiger at all, how many more scenes of him about to eat random people do you need to get that. Someone earlier in the thread summed him up nicely enough, he's a crazy MOTW who wants to be a normal human bean.
>>
>>15620467
Doesn't make 4C any less bad at handling him.
>>
>>15620467
You do realize that even "tamed" wild animals will attack people if they're not handled properly.

Stop defending how shitty 4C was in handling a dangerous wild animal.
>>
>>15620480
>>15620472
How he was handled was literally a non-factor in him wanting to eat random people. Objectively I mean, yeah no shit 4C were mean to the autistic fuck but it's not the cause of everything like you guys are saying it is.
>>
>>15619733
>and making it hunt for them
The team only exists to hunt amazons and Chihiro knew that, what are you talking about? It wasn't supposed to be some sort of daycare for him
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.