[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medarot thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 53912067_p0.png (1MB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
53912067_p0.png
1MB, 1000x815px
So I played a lot of the games but only decided to watch the anime today. I'm a few episodes in and shit, I knew right from the opening theme that I was going to love this. Anime Ikki is so different than the game Ikki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-MWYgZgGsg

Can we talk about one of the best /m/ franchises to exist?
>>
>>15598908
Making Metabee sound like a black guy was one of the greatest decisions in all of dubbing history. No one can reasonably deny this.
>>
>>15598939
It lowkey just makes sense.
>>
The first series, before they introduce transforming Medabots, is pretty solid as a battle by proxy shonen. It had some really good animators in there even though they have zero inbetweens in some episodes.
>>
>>15598939
It was as brilliant as renaming Gazelleman to Dik-Dik Van-Dik in Ultimate Muscle.
>>
File: Sheriff Metabee.png (391KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
Sheriff Metabee.png
391KB, 720x482px
>>15598958
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Regardless, I liked it.
>>
>>15598965
Buddy, there is no universe where Dik-Dik Van-Dik is a bad thing
>>
File: medabot.jpg (89KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
medabot.jpg
89KB, 500x333px
Loved this show.

I heard the franchise is about highschool lesbians this days, is it true?
>>
>>15601058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1akvimCxt4
>>
>>15598952
Zero inbetweens is the best, tho. Gives it that personal touch.
>>
>>15598965
Bart?

>>15601058
No.
>>
>>15598908
I miss the days of mecha children's shows that were about a boy meeting a robot buddy and then eventually going on a grand adventure to save the world.
>>
>>15601493
you can just watch Heybot, its a mix of that and Bobobo
>>
>>15601065
>>15601058
Not really. The attempt to insert more waifus actually bombed, it seems.

>>15598970
It probably is to Hokuto no Gun, who might sub that anime if they can ever get past Kinnikuman.
>>
File: metabee spin.gif (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
metabee spin.gif
248KB, 500x375px
I just got started on watching the anime myself. The animation is a lot more solid than I remember and I'm enjoying the generally lighthearted tone. Taken a little getting used to since I grew up with the dub but for the most part everything's familiar enough. Just generally great to revisit the series.

May have to take another shot at some of the games after I'm done with this. I tired one of the GBA RPGs a while ago but for whatever reason it never clicked with me.
>>
>>15601800
>Not really. The attempt to insert more waifus actually bombed, it seems.
IIRC it sold OK, but the company that made it went down for other reasons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.