[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GaoGaiGar "Lost" Episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Ecco the Dolphin 4.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ecco the Dolphin 4.png
2MB, 1440x900px
I found out yesterday that the Blu-Rays of GaoGaiGar contain all the animated scenes of episodes 14.5 and 43.2 from the PlayStation game. I've uploaded 14.5 to Mega and 43.2 is currently uploading (albeit very slowly), so feel free to download them and/or sub them if you want. I'll post 43.2 in the thread later.

https://mega.nz/#!d74GHDTI!g8YJ5dHMgQ4Tf8hM3TjutbOJO2iXoNo0f8qjvWocPbc

Fucking cyborg dolphins man
>>
>>15597045
>Gai dresses up as Kamen Rider in his civi clothes during the TV series
>Dresses up as Jiro from Kikaider in the video game

HA

Thanks OP, good to finally have that Giant Pressure Stock Footage in HQ.
>>
>>15597162
No problem, man. I just downloaded them from the Akatomba-Raws file of the complete GaoGaiGar series, so there's also a lot of extras from that batch if you're interested, such as a completely re-animated version of the Final Fusion sequence.

Anyway, it finally uploaded, so here's the footage from the second part of the game, Episode 43.2. This is where the Silverion Hammer attack in Super Robot Wars BX comes from, by the way. Again, if anyone feels like adding subtitles to them, please post the video files in the thread.

https://mega.nz/#!guhzmLbb!_U5a3MIdl2q7JPhr2N8Hy56sMcqhFQdKDq5EyGHtSh4

To be completely honest, the Silverion Hammer is probably the only reason why people know this game exists
>>
Thanks.
>>
>>15597512
You're welcome, dude. Keep in mind, though, that it's just the animated cutscenes from the game-- the gamplay itself and the text sprite cutscenes aren't there, sadly, but those would be next to impossible to remaster for Blu-Ray. Still, hope you enjoy them if you can understand moon speak.
>>
Imma grab these lost scenes of gaogaigar and enjoy them
>>
>>15597311
Anybody has GGG English subbed above 720p?
>>
>>15597828
That Bunnyhat guy was doing dual audio releases, but they got stalled for some reason, the only other one I found was in fucking Spanish. I like the dub, anyway.
>>
>>15597828
>>15597950
https://pastebin.com/NcckSEPX

It doesn't have the dub, though. I don't think anyone's done FINAL yet, either.
>>
...GaoGaiGar had a PS1 game? It any good?
>>
>>15597045
my torrent here>>15597984 uses Naoki's Raws which have a fairly high level of filtering applied to them. Are the Akatomba-Raws significantly higher quality? I have the sub tracks and about half of the dub audio from G_P's original release if you/anyone need(s) them

>pic related example of filtering
>>
>>15598025
I should mention I'm totally down for transcribing AIA's hardsubs when we get RAWs for them. I have no idea who did Grand Glorious Gathering, but I do have their original FINAL release
>>
>>15598036
I transcribed the first ep of FINAL to the script of an Italian fansub for the BD a few weeks back, if you want it. I didn't do any touch up to better fit the timing (but did do touch up on the script itself; ie translating attack names to English and rewording some bits), but it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

>I have no idea who did Grand Glorious Gathering.
Clawshrimpy, actually.
>>
>>15598063
oh fuck, that's right!

I guess that's why I decided to wait until someone else subbed it. I stumbled across Shrimpy's SRW let's play the other day too and he unblocked me on twitter for some reason

What a wild world
>>
>>15598025
Not sure if that's the fault of the show itself, the Blu-Ray remaster, or the Naoki raws, but from what I've seen of episodes 14.5 and 43.2, save for the occasional shift in video quality (because to be fair these are video game cutscenes), they look pretty good. I don't know much about this remaster since I just downloaded the episodes I shared. I'm using G_P's batch for when I watch the series, but from what I can tell it looks pretty good.
>>
>>15598089
the difference between the Bunnyhat's and Naoki's raws is pretty stark what with all the grain removal, but I can't say it bothers me too awful much.

and it's a great show, I love it to bits
>>
File: 1474681600294.png (3MB, 1698x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474681600294.png
3MB, 1698x1080px
>>15598125
pic related is a stitch from another release, I believe the incomplete bunnyhat
>>
>>15598125
Nice. I'll be sure to watch more of it when I have the chance, right now I don't have a whole lot of space on my computer.
>>
>>15598073
If you tweet this at Shrimpy, we'll probably see it get subbed. I'd do it but I'm blocked for some reason lol
>>
Nice, thanks OP!

If I've seen FINAL am I missing anything besides shoehorned Betterman scenes by not watching GGG?
>>
>>15599364
I was about to have a conniption until I realized you mean Grand Glorious Gathering by GGG. You're not missing anything.
>>
>>15599364
If you've seen FINAL, Grand Glorious Gathering is redundant.
>>
>jiggle physics on Swan

hnnnng
>>
>>15590935
>>15592814
>>15597045
3 GGG threads in 3 days and they all asked for translations.
>>
>>15599424
That was like the first thing I noticed upon watching this before I uploaded it-- Swan's stacked, dude.

>>15599627
Yeah, GaoGaiGar seems to have a lot of media that hasn't been translated that expands on the universe. I'd say the audio dramas are the least important, though, since they're pretty hard to find anyway. The light novels seem to be most important, while the game cutscenes are just kinda a fun thing, but they ARE animated which would naturally give them some incentive to be subbed.
>>
>>15597984
Ahhh thanks man. Will I be missing much from the hardsubbed parts?
>>
>>15598003
It was more of a VN than a game. So if you enjoy those, then I guess.
>>
>>15600519
I have no idea, anon- I haven't watched those encodes. I think you'll be fine, though.
>>
>>15600519
What from that release? The only thing that was hardsubbed in the original G_P release was the Karaoke signs
Here's an example of the song subs for English https://track5.mixtape.moe/gmdcte.webm

FINAL is all hardsubbed to my knowledge
>>
>>15600409
Then there's the FINAL manga, which is only half-scanlated.
http://sgctrans.blogspot.ca/2010/06/gaogaigar-final-evoluder-guy-act-5.html
>>
>>15601856
>http://sgctrans.blogspot.ca/2010/06/gaogaigar-final-evoluder-guy-act-5.html
Yeah, looks like only the Evoluder Guy story that takes place between the show and FINAL got translated. The first three chapters take place between episodes 43 and 44, and is about Soldat J. Hope someone translates the rest sometime.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.