[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M3 - Sono Kuroki Hagane BD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Disc 1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Disc 1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
People asked for a batch and I forgot about it
But I remembered! Praise me!

>https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=49112

Pantsu is in a constant state of flux. I appreciate the idea but not the execution.
>>
>>15596903

There's nyaarchive dot moe which seems more stable

ALSO ALL HAIL KAIXE !
>>
>>15596903
You still interested in handling the better Ryu Knight RAWs, Kaixe?

Either way, thanks, man! I've been meaning to check out M3 for awhile.
>>
File: Disc 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Disc 2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=49116

I'm too retarded to figure out how trackers work, apparently. Use this link instead.

>>15596929
Back in bygone days I thought you said you wanted to do it do to attachment to the series.
Either way, what's the lowdown? I'm guessing the raws are nowhere on the internet, and the only thing to go on are encodes from some russian, yeah?
>>
>>15596929
>>15596988
In any case, make sure you guys get the last OVA episode, only KissAnime and Bakabt have the existing sub release for it at this point.

On a side note, going after Zambot 3 might have to wait.
https://twitter.com/TomAznable/status/871063821015711745
>>
File: Disc 3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Disc 3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15597016
>going after Zambot 3 might have to wait
Well that's good to hear. The purpose of fansubbing is to simulate the quality of official releases, so I hope this is real.
>>
>>15596988
> I thought you said you wanted to do it do to attachment to the series.
Did I? I've never watched the show before- my interest is mainly since fantasy /m/ is my fetish, and the old Triad release is eye cancer.

Yeah, the only source I can find are some Ruskie's wmvs. They're most likely what Triad reencoded for their hardsubs, if the work I've done is any sign (I've transcribed three eps and done very basic typesetting). At the very least, they're much easier on the eyes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.