[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More like what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 313x470px
More like what?
>>
>>15596776
What a fat lazy fuck.
>>
>>15596776
More like what if we had janitors
>>
Who is the old fuck?
>>
>>15596776
damn, Harlock really let himself go
>>
>>15597267
iirc in the Great Harlock comics we find out that Tochiro and Harlock are both descended from Leiji
>>
>>15597443
You mean Harlock Saga? I don't remember anything like that.
>>
>>15597443
Gosh, how more narcissistic can this man be?
>>
>>15597463
No, the comics called "Great Harlock" that the Harlock Saga ovas were loosely based on
This wasn't in the Lil Harlock Adventures part of the comics
>>15597467
this was shortly after an asteroid was named after Leiji
iirc Harlock and Tochiro decided it was time to visit their asteroid base that they've always had, and it's on Asteroid Reiji, named after their common ancestor, the peerlessly great man who's works are the only thing surviving from the 20th Century into the future
>>
>>15597580
>iirc Harlock and Tochiro decided it was time to visit their asteroid base that they've always had, and it's on Asteroid Reiji, named after their common ancestor, the peerlessly great man who's works are the only thing surviving from the 20th Century into the future

Man, the universe would be better off just completely destroyed, really.
>>
>>15597580
Ahhh, I remember that now. Didn't really find it too offensive compared to things like Tezuka's Vampires, though. I think it had something to due with an actual asteroid being named after him and that was his way to show his appreciation for it.
>>
A lot of you are scumbags.
>>
>>15597709
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's bad for it.
If I had a space comic and somebody named an asteroid after me you'd bet your ass next stop in space adventure is Asteroid Me.
>>
>>15597720
Yeah, I don't think it's a bad thing and it was a very brief scene. The latter volumes have much bigger problems than a brief show of gratitude.
>>
>>15597728
I think I wandered off around Lil Harlock and Lil Tochiro meeting Lil Maetel and Lil Emeraldas or one of the other stretches on Heavy Melder
>>
>>15597717
For what? Not liking the shitty artist with the big fat ego?
>>
>>15597717
It's a samefag.
>>
>>15597735
lazy babies
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.