[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how did you feel about the ending, /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 23

File: tekkadan.jpg (42KB, 849x292px) Image search: [Google]
tekkadan.jpg
42KB, 849x292px
so how did you feel about the ending, /m/?
>>
File: vf-1s-strike-internals.gif (692KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
vf-1s-strike-internals.gif
692KB, 1600x960px
>>15594204
The designs ruined it for me.
>IT'S A GIANT ENEMY BIRD
>>
>>15594204
I loved it. Should be more destruction though.
>>
It was great for the most part.

Rustal got off to easy tho.

All his corrupt shit seemingly got swept under the rug.
>>
>>15594204
I liked barbatos' last limit break
>>
BEYOND SHIT.

Basically a sabotage to the franchise.
>>
>>15594204
Like they fucking deserved it. Orga was a dictator in the making.
>>
biscuit was right the whole time. he said they should stop, they didn't. orga deserved what he got.
>>
>>15594204
The rest of felcher gundam was so bad I could not care less, Mika took too long to die and Akihiro should have been terminated before he murdered Iok
>>
File: 45374568647.jpg (23KB, 594x335px) Image search: [Google]
45374568647.jpg
23KB, 594x335px
>>15594204
"We could have an epic climatic final battle!"
"Nah just get the dainslaifs."
>>
>>15595095
Still no dainseif option set...

_|_ Bandai
>>
>>15594204
I wish Monkey wouldve shot Mika the same way he shot Crank Ni
>>
>>15595076
leave
>>
Show would have been more interesting if there were more mobile armors or if hashmal actually did anything other than cripple Mika (weakest part of the 2nd season, made Mika even more 1 dimensional than before by limiting his ability to do anything when not in Barbatos.)
>>
File: akatsuki nom.jpg (81KB, 522x613px) Image search: [Google]
akatsuki nom.jpg
81KB, 522x613px
Im just gonna say for whatever the show was worth "Raise your Flag" was a pretty sweet song.
>>
Monkey made me eternally butthurt, especially at the end.

>Tekkadan surrenders
>Gjallahorn starts murdering all of Mika's friends instead
>Mika fights back
>OH WOW YOU STUPID TERRORIST WHY DO YOU EVEN FIGHT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JUST LET ME KILL YOU BECAUSE I AM IN THE RIGHT
>>
File: 9uhyPyEc.jpg (31KB, 364x363px) Image search: [Google]
9uhyPyEc.jpg
31KB, 364x363px
>>15594204
Rustal should have died in Shino's Counterattack, but Shino still dies due to ship retaliation.
In shock, Julietta loses concentration during her fight against Mika, and is fatally impaled. Her unwavering loyalty being the source of her downfall.

Vidar/Gali then takes the helm and hunts down Tekkadan. That way the end fight becomes a pure clash between Gali and McGillis.
Tekkadan still falls, but not to Dainsleif, simply overwhelming numbers. Iok doesn't die as he stays away from the battlefield, having realized the importance of his position after the death of Rustal and Julietta.

With the defeat of McGillis and destruction of Tekkadan under his belt, Gaelio quickly rises to power within Gjallarhorn. Under his influence, Gali begins the reformation of Gjallarhorn. He's long lost his naive views, and is certainly aware of Gjallarhorn's corruption. It also goes in line with Gundam's theme of leaving the future to the newer generation.

At least that's how I feel it should have went.
>>
>>15595294
By...having the older generation murder the newer generation?

AI FURUERU AI
>>
>>15594204
Rustal is the true hero of the series and Tekkadan are the villains who made the world worse. They're just glorified child soldiers who were led down the wrong path by a foolish leader.
>>
>>15594204

I really liked it, but I honestly felt that more of Tekkadan should be died. In fact, the whole group should have been wiped out with the exception of Kudelia and Atra. (Keep in mind that I dislike both of them, but thematically they should've survived.)

Also, Iok should have killed Guts. Him being killed off felt undeserved, especially since Iok's whole thing was learning important lessons to become a better person. He should've taken down the Rebake.
>>
>>15595076
>Its Felcherfag again
Just come out and say it, you are that same person that was pushing the whole purge space rats meme day 1 right?
>>
>>15595740
>Help!
>Help!
>I am being oppressed!
Go back to Animesuki.
>>
>>15594204
I feel like Tekkadan could've been pounded into the dirt even harder and killed off some of the surviving tertiary characters, but it was overall very fitting.
>>
Why do people here keep saying that Tekkadan were terrorists and "the real villains"? No one in Tekkadan ever laid a finger on innocent civillians, and if I remember, the only people they ever killed outside of MS battles were enemy spies or prisoners? They weren't clean-cut good guys, but how the fuck would you call them evil?
>>
>>15595781

They overreached, and they worked for a guy who wanted to overthrow the legitimate government. They also committed a shitload of war crimes.
>>
File: 1491222077384.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491222077384.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15594204
It was really bizarre. I understand they were trying to make it bitter sweet but having the antagonists win and then they just do everything tekkedan wanted anyway felt weird. If they wanted to do an ending showcasing the reality of war they should have fully commited to it. Glad best boy got a happy ending though.
>>
>>15594204
Dismal, depressing tripe. Season two started out as a big improvement over the first, but everything started going downhill after Naze died. Then there were about five times were they'd build up a sense of hope and then crush it, usually right before playing that dreary ED song.

The last episode itself was disgusting. I don't care about the Dainsleifs, but Julietta living and that putrid aftermath about Rustal being a real nice guy after all made me want to throw up. It was enough to cement it as the worst anime I've seen. I'm surprised Nagai even bothered to have the scene with Mika's kid, when he could've fit in footage of a terminally ill child dying or people kicking a sick dog instead.
>>
>>15595781
You know the very act of using children as soldiers is a war crime? Their success only prompted the use of even more child soldiers since every mercenary company saw how successful they were.

The Earth sphere was for the most part peaceful until they showed up in Canada and started killing people. Then there was the whole King of Mars ambition that was just stupid. They also killed a lot of their fellow child soldiers who were their enemies, so much for giving kids a new fresh start in life huh? In the end they were nothing but tools.
>>
>>15594204

It's fine as long as you didn't fall into the mental trappings of moral objectivity or the conventions of a typical protag/antag story structure.
>>
File: dainsleif-hg-resin-kit (2).jpg (79KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dainsleif-hg-resin-kit (2).jpg
79KB, 600x400px
>>15595223

Model Novice detected
>>
File: gibo501.jpg (41KB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
gibo501.jpg
41KB, 594x336px
>>15595808
THIS.

/m/ is worried only about destruction, gore and MUH DAINSLEIFS. Plot is secondary here.

The show started well, with new approach, basically a mercenary Gundam by kids, S2 could be a great, but the path they follow was bad, the character development terrible (both sides) and the finale a complete disgrace.

Like other user said, it smells like a sabotage to the franchise. Just carnage and empty dialogue.
>>
>>15595808

> Then there were about five times were they'd build up a sense of hope and then crush it, usually right before playing that dreary ED song.

Aww, but I really liked that. I was always afraid that some asspull would save them, but fortunately it never came.
>>
>>15595835
Maybe it wouldn't have been as bad if they didn't do it so much. I felt that any real impact the deaths would've had was lost in a mad dash to be as grim and miserable as possible.
>>
>>15595840

Yeah, I never felt it was really that. I felt it was more like the law of averages asserting itself. Like, Tekkadan had some serious strokes of luck before, but their enemies were incompetent, oblivious or secretly on their side. This was the first time they were actually facing a superior force led by a competent commander.

Rustal didn't need to be a tactical genius. He just needed not to fuck up.
>>
File: RustalKudelia.jpg (781KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RustalKudelia.jpg
781KB, 1920x1080px
Was a mess but was an enjoyable mess seeing Tekkadan get what they deserve after so long of growing in power and influence.

Destiny's ending left a sour taste in my mouth, but this one's went down better in the end.
>>
>>15595808
Julietta was doing her job and Rustal did a lot more for human debris than Tekadan ever did. If Mika had any sense he would've left when he had the chance. Instead he pushed his best friends towards their deaths and felt the consequences.
>>
File: Richard Harris Camelot.png (297KB, 841x353px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Harris Camelot.png
297KB, 841x353px
>>15594204
>"Wow, autistic shitposters are going to have a field day with this."
>>
>>15595872
The whole point of that final suicide battle was to buy time for the rest to dig out the tunnel and escape. There was no breaking off and retreating once the fight started either.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>15594204
Them space rats needed a nuke to the face sooner
>>
>>15594204

At least Julieta survived.
>>
>>15595746
What? When did I say I was being oppressed? I just figured you were that annoying faggot trying to push a shit meme day 1. It seems like you are pushing your other shit meme now.

Oh and I could give zero fucks about IBO.

>>15595889
Fucking christ just stop, it was not funny the first time you posted it when it first aired and its not funny now.
>>
>>15595936
They had no trouble killing human debris who were fighting them.
>>
>>15595942
Again what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>15595936
>Fucking christ just stop
I don't see the title of moderator or admin next to your name
>>
>>15596042
You know what, just keep on trying to push your meme. It might be funny one day when all of our brain cells are dead.
>>
I was okay with how it ended, but the dainslaifs(sp?) really cheapened it for me. I guess after spending so much time and so many episodes on characters like Hush who they were going throw away, they had to end it quickly to meet the 50 episode mark.

I honestly thought for awhile that tiewaz was going to show up in full force and help them fight, but that was just my inner 12 year old screaming for more robot violence and wanton destruction.
>>
>>15596052

Your overreaction to an image macro is hilarious though, that's why it keeps being posted.
>>
>>15594204
A bit too positive really.
>>
>>15596066
Go ahead, maybe other retards will laugh at it.
>>
>>15596072
Better than praising Irritating Bowel Odor
>>
>>15596089
Constantly repeating shit-based nicknames for something you don't like is something children do.
>>
>>15596089
Who is praising it? I have not been doing that, thats for damn sure.

Again its just not funny.
>>
>>15595792
>I understand they were trying to make it bitter sweet but having the antagonists win and then they just do everything tekkedan wanted anyway felt weird.

They didn't do what Tekkadan wanted.

McGillis wanted to set himself up as king of Gjallarhorn through Bael's supposed ultimate power. Because he was the strongest, he would lead the organization and he would set it up so that Tekkadan would rule Mars. A group of barely literate child soldiers who have spent 50 episodes almost exclusively looked out for their own self-interests would be in charge of the planet, all because Orga believed it would be the quickest way to achieve their goals and his men would support them. They decided to try and become the kings of Mars while Kudelia and Rustal paved the way for democracy.

Orga and his boys followed McGillis to put power into their own hands. Rustal worked with Kudelia to put power in the hands of the people.
>>
>>15596530
>All dis headcannon
>>
File: 1492327163904.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1492327163904.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>15596530
Tekkadan whole fucking mission statement was to use the PMC stint in order to get themselves better lives and then pull out when all said and done they didn't give a shit about power and glory they were self-serving because the life they had was incredibly fucking shit. All the remnants of Tekkadan who lived on due to the sacrifice of the rest are carrying on there will by living better lices which is what they wanted.

>B-b-b-b-b-but KANGZ OF MARZ

Do people still not realize that nobody was taking McGillis offer seriously and that Orga wanted to bail out once he saw that the guy was off his fucking rocker? What McGillis wanted wasn't even the same shit as Tekkadan. No matter how much you dumbfucks try the show did a very very poor job at protraying Tekkadan in a negative light since everyone who they were oppose to worse even worse and the entire bullshit that the ending tries to convey with democracy is just one huge asspull since at no point did they do anything to develop Rustal as anything more than a piece of shit and outright ignore Kudelia for most of the second season.
>>
>>15595616
That's what happens in other Gundam series including UC
>>
File: t cry.jpg (61KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
t cry.jpg
61KB, 601x601px
This all could have been avoided if bisket didn't get deaded.
>>
There's no way it could have ended that didn't seem like a complete asspull either way.
>>
>>15596586
>Do people still not realize that nobody was taking McGillis offer seriously
Orga pretty much did until the
>Get Bael
>???
>Profit
plan was revealed. You're projecting.
>>
>>15596681
>Orga pretty much did until the
He didn't. Before the Bael reveal he was questioning if what he was doing was right or not and then when Ride died he wanted out. He never trusted McGillis
>>
>>15596714
He took the offer seriously, what he was questioning was whether or not being the King of Mars was something that was necessary/desirable for Tekkadan, and whether or not he only accepted the offer because he felt like he needed to go bigger every time to please Mika and the other murder-manlets.
>>
>>15595846
If a leader cannot assert their victory without resorting to such underhanded and reprehensible methods like the use of a banned weapons then they are not competent. Ther are a mere war criminal.
>>
I liked it. it's nice to have a series in which the protagonist dies and doesn't get the happy ending.

Also nicely brought Orga's big flaw full circle. He wanted to get to the top as fast as possible and fucked himself big time. He lost sight of appreciating what they had.
>>
>>15595872
>Rustal did a lot more for human debris than Tekadan ever did
Like what? Creating a law against the use of human debris? Too bad human debris are an outlaw domain and the people who expolit them won't give a fuck about laws anyway. The space is also big, really big. Good luck hunting all those pirates and outlaws in the Solar System, Rustal-sama.
>>
>>15595942
Rustal had no trouble killing his own people in a false flag operation.
>>
>>15595835
The scene with Norba missing the final shot and getting killed was great, the music came in at just the right time and felt so appropriate.
>>
>>15596530
Tekkadan wanted to step down and give all the authority to Kudelia mate.
>>
I hated the ending but thats what I really liked about it. Their death made it better for future generations and most of the surviving members got a chance to make the world better.

Sometimes the biggest pieces of shit take the credit for bringing about great change in society while the unsung heroes disappear for memory.

I wanted the good old ending where gundam saves the day and society is saved by UNDERSTANDING (until the movie of course) but the way it went down was great in my opinion. The main character just died mid final showdown and the other person has to live their life knowing that, hell she didn't even have a gundam or the aux lead.

Proper bittersweet.
>>
>>15594204
Nothing. Dropped that shit eight episodes into S1.
>>
>>15594204
Orga should have killed McGillis
>>
>>15596821
>Also nicely brought Orga's big flaw full circle. He wanted to get to the top as fast as possible and fucked himself big time. He lost sight of appreciating what they had.
There must be other people who see the grand irony on a meta level with the show punishing Orga for "rushing it" and taking shortcuts when the ending itself takes a huge fucking shortcut. The world just magically fixed itself after its political leaders had a collective epiphany that democracy is great and everything was sunshine and smiles, the society was stable while economy flourished, in just five years. I'm not the only one laughing how fucking unrealistic and stupid that is right? Why can't our world just make a law against child soldiers and the child soldiers just magically disappear?
>>
File: 1496089805097.jpg (49KB, 338x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496089805097.jpg
49KB, 338x304px
>>15596821
>>15596876
>The ending is good because the protagonist dies

This is how stupid IBOfags are. I mean its not like this franchise hasn't taken the neutral stance in morality since 0079 or anything. If anything the outcome is a tad too fucking happy because everything turned out well in the end, the people who died were prepare to die anyways so what's there to be sad about especially when the show gave us very little reason to care about any of them. This was just Nagai being a edgy bitch and Okada wanting her self-insert and husbando to make it out in the end.
>>
I know that Kudelia was not popular with the fans but she should have had a bigger in role in Season 2. If she had a bigger role I think that Orga wouldn't have made bad decisions and if he did Mika would have called him out instead of going along with everything.
>>
>>15596726
>He took the offer seriously,
He didn't. You retards are really pushing Orga as "Scarface-lite" but he was entirely too selfless in everything he did, everything was for them getting better lies not for power or for glory.
>>
>>15596969
A lot of people think that a bad ending makes a series good or 'mature'.

Bad endings are only good if they are properly executed and thematic with the story. It could be argued that a bad ending was thematically appropriate but IBOs ending was terribly executed.
>>
>>15596969
I wouldn't say everything turned out well when Ride and a couple of other stragglers couldn't get over what happened.
>>
>>15596930
>I'm not the only one laughing how fucking unrealistic and stupid that is right
Everyone points out that the epilogue is the worst part of the ending and the only satisfaction is seeing that fat fuck from Noblisse getting killed on the toilet.
>>
>>15596969
>If anything the outcome is a tad too fucking happy because everything turned out well in the end

The director said it's a false happiness

There's your edge ragealot
>>
>>15596823
>the people who expolit them won't give a fuck about laws anyway.
Do you just conveniently forget that even a legal PMC in their world like CGS have many human debris in it?
>>
>>15596978
But its not even a bad ending. Tekkadan got what they wanted in the end and the world is in a much better shape than it was in the beginning. So I'm really just perplexed as to why they think like that.
>>15596983
Ride is the only one who couldn't get over it though and I like the fact that Tekkadan's teachings were interpreted the wrong way by some members because it added some levity to the message that they weren't heroes but given how virtually EVERYONE who survived that last encounter is in a better place thanks to their sacrifice it rings hollow.
>>
>>15596987
Nagai just salty that Bandai won't approve the ending that he desired.
>>
>>15596987
Its cute that people are still taking that retard Nagai's word for merit anymore when it was obvious he hated working on the show.
>>
>>15596586
>the entire bullshit that the ending tries to convey with democracy is just one huge asspull since at no point did they do anything to develop Rustal as anything more than a piece of shit and outright ignore Kudelia for most of the second season.
Very much this. Recent info book tries to push the benevolent leader Rustal even further by attributing the de-regulation of the half metal industry to him entirely and basically wiping Kudelia off of the political map of the planet. The society of Mars is also apparently entirely stable thanks to Rustal as well. The level or retcon is reaching critical levels. The more they realize how much the failed with Rustal's characterisation the more they try to wash him clean but at this point even Nips are laughing at it.

>>15596970
Kudelia was marginalized precisely to facilitate Orga's going off the rails. The transparency of the writers' intentions is a good measure of their incompetence.
>>
File: 1496802165250.png (931KB, 948x531px) Image search: [Google]
1496802165250.png
931KB, 948x531px
>>15596987
>I-i-i-i-i-it's a false happines
>K-k-k-k-k-k-kudelia won't last very long in office
>A-a-a-a-a-lmira went insane

What next? Akatsuki is retarded and has cancer? He's really trying hard to downplay the happiness of that ending for whatever reason.
>>
>>15596987
Recent interviews point to Nagai being in complete disconnect with the show that aired on TV anon. He's mentally somewhere between the show he thought he was making and just really not giving a fuck.
>>
>>15597011
I found it hilarious how Nagai basically said
>Yeah all of the remaining Tekkadan crew will killed/jailed in the near future because they're all still evil children.
>Doesn't mention anything about gjallarhorn other than Gaelio not wanting to be in a relationship with mullet girl.
>>
>>15597005
Which book are you talking about?
>>
>>15596991
>a legal PMC in their world like CGS have many human debris in it?
Because back then it was legal. Now it's illegal which makes a huge difference to the pirates as well apparently.
>>
>>15597030
Wow, a practice that used to be done by dozens now only done by few.
Nothing changes right?
>>
>>15597041
>now only done by few
>source - my ass
>>
File: IBO Doc.jpg (739KB, 1813x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IBO Doc.jpg
739KB, 1813x2560px
>>15597028
Probably this one
>>
File: 24af7783.jpg (64KB, 432x598px) Image search: [Google]
24af7783.jpg
64KB, 432x598px
>>15597028
Some recent data book, I'm not tracking them anymore.
>>
>>15597019
I wonder if he's still involved with IBO stuff? I know they're still writing books and all...hope he's not giving his input
>>
director nagai said

>Orga and Mika are like (Isami Kondo + Toshizo Hijikata + Souji Okita)

Is this true?
>>
File: 62320507_p0.jpg (451KB, 1263x1786px) Image search: [Google]
62320507_p0.jpg
451KB, 1263x1786px
Well all I wanted was for Gaelio and Julieta to live, so worked out pretty well for me. Everything else was pretty meh. I certainly didn't want tekadan & McGillis to ass pull a victory. However, The final fight was just disappointing.Why have bother having a scene of Julieta saying to Gali she would get better while remaining a normal human if you were just going to dansleif the tekkadan boys in the end. Honestly, the problems starts before then actual ending. They should have had more exposition with Rustal. Make him an unapologetic Machiavellian, and have him explain at some point his plan for a post 7 stars world. All this would take is maybe one scene. Instead you end up with what feels a terribly unnatural ending.
>>
>>15596987
>The director said it's a false happiness!
>The director said shino was bi!
>The director said the animators worked really hard on the show!
>I mean it wasn't actually in the show but it still counts r-right?
>>
File: kys.gif (167KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
kys.gif
167KB, 500x244px
>>15597377
>Well all I wanted was for Gaelio and Julieta to live, so worked out pretty well for me

I can only take solace in the fact that the people who like this ship are ignorant of the fact that its just Okada shitty self-insert with her crush on a shitty VA. Can't get much lower than that.
>>
File: 1488149262108.jpg (336KB, 1171x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488149262108.jpg
336KB, 1171x1500px
>>15597432
Do you have autism? Why does a ship of cartoon characters trigger you so much?
>>
>>15597398
>The director said it's a false happiness!
It might feel fake to some of them. The guy who genocided them got away with it and never stood before trial for using banned weapon on them. The took all the credit for magically fixing the universe. Position Eugene's is in is especially bitter.
>The director said shino was bi!
Sounds like this one hurt you on a personal level.
>The director said the animators worked really hard on the show!
Just because the show looks like shit doesn't mean the animators weren't working hard.
>>
>>15597432
But anon you're missing the fact that I don't care if shes someone's self insert. She's pretty inoffensive for one in a franchise where Her Majesty Supreme Empress Lacus of the House of Clyne exists. Her character never even accomplishes anything of real value comparatively pretty. After all her greatest crime you see mentioned on here is that Mika didn't kill her.
>>
>>15594204
The last 10 episodes was shit but the ending saved the anime.

IBO will be remenbered like a classic gundam anime in 10-15 years.
>>
>>15597432
>Julieta is a self insert
Why, because she becomes the lover of a character who's voiced by the director's crush? So with that logic is Kamille Tomino's self insert because he's the lover of a character voiced by Saeko Shimazu who was Tomino's crush?
>>
>>15594204
I like that it was left open
Mikas + His Son will be reunited
>>
>>15597647
In heaven, yeah.
>>
>>15597047
And your source on "only outlaws use human debris" is better because...?
>>
File: DAgYRcFXcAQf6MA.jpg (271KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAgYRcFXcAQf6MA.jpg
271KB, 1200x1200px
>>15597647
Only in the rat universe
>>
>>15597652
Because 90% of the human debris that were in the show were in outlaw groups, pirates, mafia and other asteroid belt boonies.
>>
>>15597649
Mikas not dead
>>15597653
or a rat
>>
>>15597024

Well, yeah. After Ride's group assassinated Nobliss? Rustal will be pressured to do something.

He knows Kudelia's ties with Tekkadan, and her bodyguards are the remnants. He'll just send Julieta and some Mobile Suits to round her up on the way back from the office.

That will sink Kudelia's career, and Eugene's group will flee or die. And that's the end of them all.
>>
>>15597686
Mikazuki will kill Rido for bringing heat to his bitches
Rido is not carrying out Orgas Plan
>>
>>15597686
Nice fanfiction Nagai
>>
>>15597438
>>15597441
>>15597605
>>15597461
Wow the people who like this shit sure do suck at defending it
>>
File: Drax.jpg (150KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Drax.jpg
150KB, 700x1120px
>>15597576
>>
>>15597438
>Do you have autism?
I'm not the one shipping two cartoon characters like you are
>>15597461
>She's pretty inoffensive
Nah she's a terrible fucking character
>>15597605
>I have no idea what a self-insert is

Okay
>>
>>15597756

The alternative is that Rustal quietly tells Kudelia "You should watch your boys more closely" and buries the investigation.
>>
>>15597576
I agree
>>
>>15598065
Why the fuck would Rustal even know of her involvement with Tekkadan? the whole point is that the remnants wouldn't have to deal with their pasts catching up to do because they were able to start new lives.
>>
>>15598182

How would he NOT know?

She's never made it a secret that she's been associating with Tekkadan. They were her bodyguards on the way to Earth. She was in their base during the final battle, and she was right there when Orga got shot.

Gee, you think he might go "I should probably start with my political opponent, who has had a great amount of friendly contact with Tekkadan over the years?"
>>
>>15598772
She was never apart of Tekkadan you fucking idiot they were just hired goons to escort her to Earth, her involvement with them would be as much of a deferment as Rustal using illegal WMD and having tides with Nobliess i.e. not very so what the remnants do can't really hurt her. Geez you idiots are just as bad as Nagai wit enforcing your headcannon bullshit.
>>
>>15597398
Are you saying Shino didn't make it obvious he wanted to bang the twink? Depending on your answer I might have to laugh at you really loud.
>>
Am I the only one who thought IBO was passable throughout it's runtime? It had it's problems sure, like how the first 3 or so episodes of season 2 are completely wasted on characters literally no one cared about, but I think It's a legitimately above average series that has a lot of balls in the writing department for going against the normal tropes of mecha, like artillery being nonexistent. Maybe that's just my inexperience with some of the better mecha series out there, but considering I've watched all of UC up through F91, 00, and Build fighters, I have a hard time saying that too.

Do I just have bad taste?
>>
>>15599111
You are correct.
IBO is one of the better series in recent years.
>>
>>15599173
It really isn't, quit trolling
>>
>>15598772
Rustal can't touch her. He kills the popular leader of Mars and suddenly he's started a whole war and he's back at square one, only this time there's no dumb visionaries for him to use as scapegoats.
>>
>>15599177
you first anon
>>
>>15599111
>Do I just have bad taste?
Yes, I mean the only way you can say that IBPO is passable is if your standards are that low or you're a Gundam novice
>>
>>15594204
A little too much on the bitter side of the bittersweet ending. At least Ride shot the fat bastard.

Yet overall, it started out promisingly and freshly, S1 ended pretty well, but S2 started out also promisingly but after Hamshal it went full retard.
>>
>>15596586
>>15596930
This is what happens when a bunch of clueless first worlders try to write about third world problems without any research into the matters and fail miserably.
>>
>>15601283
Yeah that's how IBO came to be. Now what does that have to do with you being wrong?
>>
>>15601301
What the fuck are you rambling about.
>>
A tragedy
>>
>>15594204
Fucking stupid.

Julietta is a jobber who gets credit she dosent deserve and survives due to BS writing.

Naze always knew Jasely was out to get him and never even prepared for it. All he did was accept it. No game of cat of Mouse.

Iok died simply 'because'. For such an Asshole, at least make it better than fan service.

Tekkadan come off as protagonist who are only cold blooded to those who intend to screw them over. They save the city of mars from a MA, they defeated 2 groups of Pirates, The exposed Gallahorns corruption, Returned Democracy leadership to Canada, rooted out Teiwazs usurpers, and fought for the Dort workers in the massacre.
and all it took was a single news outlet for people to forget all the good they did and see them as evil? more BS.

Rustal and Iok ignore calls for surrender, and continue to use Illegal weaponry and no one cries about it.

A coup is organised due to Rustal and Ioks corruption and the people simply don't care that the corrupted are getting away with everything in the end.

Atra says Tekkadan is forgotten, but now Gundams are in the lime light as powerful weaponry. all the good they did is also gone.

Rustals new "democracy" is a fraud. His Freedom would allow more freedom of speech, which would allow people to investigate and prosecute him over his past illegal actions.
So either the 'freedom' is a facade and everything is simply said to be more free like Mcgillis wanted, but if Rustal is to maintain his new Gallahorn, he has to keep lids on the past and make sure no one exposes him. Meaning he's killing everyone in the background and only telling people what he wants them to hear. Thats not freedom or democracy. Its a dictatorship like Russia or Korea.

Orgas death was unnecessary. Just to add more 'boo hoo'. Same with Hush.

Atra dying and Lafter living to have Akihiros kid would of been better.

Still hoping on a reboot or OVA or movies series to give Tekkadan a more positive ending. Rustal winning doesn't work.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.