[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was Banana a cyber Newtype? Frontal states pretty clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So was Banana a cyber Newtype? Frontal states pretty clearly in episode 3 that only cyber Newtypes can can handle the NT-D and then there is the shady business of him forgetting his childhood until he sees his father die, though I guess more contrived things than that have happened in this franchise.
>>
>>15593987
he's a qt little piece if fuccmeat if you know what i am saying
>>
I think it makes a lot of sense, and those flash back scenes would certainly suggest it. His behavior, mannerisms, and the way he imprints onto Mineva are also all a perfect match for the quirks of cyber Newtypes.

Officially however, no.
>>
>>15593994
Shoo shoo Minerva
>>
>>15593987
Yup, and he didn't get fucked up.
>>
>>15593994
This. Bannana a cute.
>>
I'm surprised that with the way his name sounds, people call him Banana and not Bagina
>>
>>15593987
>Frontal states pretty clearly in episode 3 that only cyber Newtypes can can handle the NT-D

I always thought it was very strange they would have Frontal very specifically say this (and the shit with his childhood) yet then go on to declare is isn't a cyber newtype. I'm really surprised this doesn't get brought up more often. Maybe they had planned on making him one in the anime but then realized the plothole that non-clone cybers need medication to live.
>>
Wouldn't that make Riddhe a cyber newtype as well?
>>
>>15597113
>>15593994
He has the same face as Micott and Mihirio.
Stop pretending to wanna fuck feminine boys.
>>
>>15593987
>>15594040
>>15597170
I think what happened was that his dad did the whole Cyber Newtype training on him but eventually he became a "Normal" newtype, similar to how Riddhe turns out to be a NT
>>
>>15597182
Not pretending DESU.

I don't discriminate, Penis, vagina, if it's cute I'll fuck it or want to get fucked by it.
>>
>>15597177

I always thought the Banshee was dumbed down for oldtype use when Riddhe got it, yet became a Newtype anyway and unlocked more of its potential.
>>
He's a newtype who was enhanced.

Cyber newtype as a term needs to fucking die. It's not remotely accurate to what they're actually saying.
>>
>>15597182
>pretend
>>
>>15593987
Wasnt he given cyber newtype training and tests by his father because he wanted him to be a newtype?
Then his mother didnt like that and took Banana and left. In the end, ironically, it turns out he was a newtype indeed.
>>
>>15597182
I'm not pretending
>>
>>15593987
No, he had the potential to be a newtype and his nutjob father started making him go through cyber newtype training while still very young, the only reason he didn't become crazy like every other newtype is because his mother discovered it and was suitably freaked out and took him away from the crazy Vist family
>>
>>15597296
Didn't he use a bunch of drugs to force himself to pilot it? Sort of doing a cyber newtype proccess only without the curgeries and just a shitload of drugs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.