[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so loyal to this psycopath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 19714814824_588a20b53d.jpg (42KB, 468x449px) Image search: [Google]
19714814824_588a20b53d.jpg
42KB, 468x449px
Why is everyone so loyal to this psycopath?
>>
>>15592890
He is charismatic and seems to know what he's doing. Most people IRL won't question you as long as you keep the appearance you are in control of the situation.
>>
>>15592906
Very true.
I had a friend who went to quakecon and wanted some swag from the gaylord and his entire plan was based on the concept of
>If I look like I know what im doing, and that im 100% suppose to be doing this and I have all the answers, no one will stop me.

He then proceeded to rip a urinal out of the wall and walked out the front door with it. Never once got stopped and even said hello to the front desk and security on the way out. The security guard held open the door for him.
>>
>>15592925
>He then proceeded to rip a urinal out of the wall and walked out the front door with it. Never once got stopped and even said hello to the front desk and security on the way out. The security guard held open the door for him.
Was he ever arrested?
>>
>>15592930
Not that I know of. I havnt talked to him in like 5 years, but that was a few years past when he did it, so I assume if they didnt do anything for years, they wouldnt do anything after.

When I went to his place for DND, he had it mounted on his wall and had one of those clear wrinkle tubes running from the bottom of it. He said he sanitized it, bleached the fuck out of it and now uses it at parties to pour tons of beer or bawls down it to the person sitting under it "like my old keggin days"
>>
The last 5 episodes of IBO were something thats for sure
>>
>>15592890
Everyone knows that people with unusual hair styles and hair colors are important individuals who should be followed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-09-05-25.png (776KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-09-05-25.png
776KB, 1280x720px
He's the one who took charge. Respect has been earned.
>>
>>15592984
yeah, things actually happen, go figure
>>
>>15592890
Because he is one of the main characters.
>>
Because he got them out of being abused by the adults, freed the slave kids, and developed a track record for getting them out of seemingly hopeless situations. And don't forget that under him until about 2/3 of the way through S2 they went from being cannon fodder in a meh tier private security company to head of mars defense force with ties to two of the strongest and most influential organizations around.

They didn't see all the parts where he was falling apart in private or how he was being led around.

He wasn't exactly a psychopath either, he was just young and stupid like the rest of tekkadan whose naivete and impatience led him into making some bad decisions.
>>
>>15592890
Because the orphans were kids who were either poor with no future or slaves. Orga was a charismatic guy who gave them a place to live and a purpose.
>>
>>15592925
>>15592906
"Walking purposefully, in the knowledge that no one with their sleeves rolled up who walks purposefully with a piece of paper held conspicuously in their hand is ever challenged, he set off across the wood and canvas wonderland of Interesting and Instructive Kinematography."

-Terry Pratchett
>>
Muh Mars
>>
>>15593102
That makes sense, i just finished S2 but dont remember S1 too well. Maybe ill rewatch it now
>>
>>15592906
>>15593116
So he's more or less the same as Ali-Al Saachez?
>>
>bangs always blocking his line of sight
Literally blind to everything happening around him.
>>
>>15592890

He gave his loyalists futures other than being child slaves. They got a home, money, freedom and a faux pas family out of it.

The disgusting thing is none of them ever question him other than the ones closest to him even at his most dubious or weakest moments.
>>
>>15593663
Nah he actually liked the guys he got killed
>>
>>15593663
Basically. But he actually gives a fuck about his men
>>
>>15592890
charismatic black guy that's your answer.
Look also at /ourguy/ Iok
>>
>>15596319
>iok
>/ourguy/
Speak for yourself, fag.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.