[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to watch GaoGaiGar? Image not related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1492979769245.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492979769245.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
What's the best way to watch GaoGaiGar? Image not related.
>>
>>15591877
Preferably in a comfortable position on a screen that's large enough for your tastes with a decent sound system. Friends optional, but encouraged if you have anyone into the same shit.
>>
>>15591877
so you should definately start out with the first gaogaigar, then watch in chronological order based on its release.

So:
GaoGaiGar
Zeta GaoGaiGar
etc.etc.

I personally like the mainstream Universal Century timeline for this show, but you know, watch one of them and make your judgement then.
>>
>>15591882
Ohhh shit I heard zeta is the best GGG franchise
>>
>>15591877
Guys, I need help watching Madox-01
where do I start?
>>
File: GenesicGGG.gif (178KB, 173x115px) Image search: [Google]
GenesicGGG.gif
178KB, 173x115px
You're going to need GUTS and COURAGE. And then power your ass through it.
>>
What's a decently English subbed release in a pleasing resolution for GGG? Bakabt doesn't have shit
>>
>>15591888
ZZZ ZaoZaiZar is the best one
>>
>>15591888
yeah for sure man. GGG's Zeta has a lot going for it. The synergy between the previous characters and the new cast is definitely something worth checking out.
>>
>>15591895
Fuck no, the new lead is an autist.
>>
>>15591900
Definitely one of yoshitomo tomino's best work. Too bad he went senile and started making real robot shit for adults like Gao-Reco. Story's great, but the animation sucks. Total disappointment.
>>
>>15591880
But I'm blind, and I don't have friends. I've got a comfy chair though. What do I do?
>>
>>15591894
Somebody help this guy out
>>
>>15591877

Only after you've purged all toxic masculinity and accepted that Mamoru is the best characters and the ideal male body can you watch it and truely understand it.
>>
>>15591877
GaoGaiGar should be watched in a brightly-lit room at a reasonable distance, so as to minimize any possible risk of seizures.
>>
>>15591877
I want to watch GaoGaiGar but I want to know what the hell happens in the first audio drama first. Apparently it's about Guy becoming a cyborg and getting a physical but beyond that I can't find literally anything other than the cover, which has Mikoto in a high school uniform.
>>
File: GGGDestroyMonitor.png (469KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
GGGDestroyMonitor.png
469KB, 720x480px
Preferably with a monitor more durable than Goldymarg.
>>
>>15591965
The show explains it well enough
>>
>>15594685
Ah, okay. Guess for now I'll just start the show and read the prologue manga when I get to FINAL since that's just about the only non-animated GaoGaiGar thing translated. Thanks!
>>
>>15591877
Get close enough to a DVD and TV set. Then get angry enough that an alien shows up and gives you a sticker.
>>
>>15591877
By trying not to get angry at the show for having all these cool side robots do cool shit but get suddenly overshadowed by the main character who's pretty one note and dull.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.